TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works if it is the right answer. :)

I bought 2 dragon eggs even though I would have liked the rainbowy egg. They are so beautiful. 😍MY FIRST ITEMS!!! I have stuff now! 😂
Post automatically merged:

By the way, getting this when I Advanced Search:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Did I search too much???

It works if it is the right answer. :)

I bought 2 dragon eggs even though I would have liked the rainbowy egg. They are so beautiful. 😍MY FIRST ITEMS!!! I have stuff now! 😂
I mean yeah, that is how it works after all. Just having difficulty figuring out said word. It seems like it should be obvious, but it never works. Congrats on the eggs! I'm aiming for just one 😂

I mean yeah, that is how it works after all. Just having difficulty figuring out said word. It seems like it should be obvious, but it never works. Congrats on the eggs! I'm aiming for just one 😂
I struggled so hard on that one and I literally just got it a few hours ago. I tried every possible combination of letters I could think to type in for THE longest time, so I feel you 😩

Will there be any sort of raffle at the end for leftover eggs? I don't anticipate having any but I thought I'd ask just in case I find any more!

The search is back up for me. Sorry to make anyone panic!! 😅

edit: down to four eggs now... I have had fun but I am going to stop here! DID I GET ON THE LEADER BOARDS?? 🤣 This was super fun and now I know where to go.

Last edited:
accidentally finding an egg while looking for another is painful because it wasn't the egg I was looking for, but it is also very very nice because it means I don't have to look for the egg that I stumbled upon... 😌

whew, finishing with just 10 eggs feels nice... Looking for 10 eggs was hard enough, I can't imagine looking for 15 more, or even just 5 more. Good luck to everyone still participating in the egg hunt!

Last edited:
accidentally finding an egg while looking for another is painful because it wasn't the egg I was looking for, but it is also very very nice because it means I don't have to look for the egg that I stumbled upon... 😌

whew, finishing with just 10 eggs feels nice... Looking for 10 eggs was hard enough, I can't imagine looking for 15 more, or even just 5 more. Good luck to everyone still participating in the egg hunt!
Welcome to the red egg club 🤣

Working on these last few I need. I’m trying to redo my profile. New username, new egg collection ideas, this nice banner. I don’t think I’ll be able to get anymore eggs however.

welp... I need one more egg to get a turquoise squid but my brain is absolutely fried. Good luck to everybody making a last minute search!

Egg 14 really is fun. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to figure this one out. Here's to hoping for that prismatic egg restock.

Ugh, I really hope I can grab a My Melody egg during the restock. It'll match my theme so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back