• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of eggs I can’t find because the clues are over my head, lol. When the answers are revealed, I’m gonna feel so dumb. I just need to find one more so I can get the My Melody egg and call it a day, lol.

EDIT: Finally stumbled on one. :’)

Last edited:
I feel so stupid for not being to able to figure out 9 & 11... I feel like i know it but it is just not clicking :(

I still can't find 5, 8, 10 and 12. I'm not very good at this so I doubt I'll be able to get the prismatic egg :cry: At least I've managed to get the my melody :D

Last edited:
not me getting #15 immediately-
can't tell if the puzzles are easier this year or i'm just lucky i know the answers lmao.

omg I got the puzzle! It stumped me at first but I got it!

now I gotta find the other three lmao rip

Well there goes any small hope I had of competing for the Golden Easter Egg. Might not figure any of these four out before the hunt ends. At least I can afford the Dragonscale Easter Egg like I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back