• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far still missing 7, 8 and 12. Hoping to find at least one more before the next set of clues! :)

I have yet to find 12, 8, and 4!

Thought I had given up until the next batch when I suddenly found 5 and am now determined to find the rest.

this is my first egg hunt!! i'm having so much fun i was up til almost 2am doing this but i fell asleep when i fried my brain tryna figure out 5, 8 & 12

gonna try eggxtra hard today! eggcept i can't even figure out what 5 means i'm gonna cry

I've been searching for 2 hours and have only found egg 1, 4, 6 and 7.........brain hurts ;-;
I JUST WANT EGG

2, 8 and 12 continue to evade me but if i keep up this 3/4 per batch at least i'll be able to afford the prismatic egg 😅

3/6/7/8/12 are giving me issues. 3/6/7 seem so obvious but I have yet to find them

I am so sure where 5 and 7 are reffering to and just can't find it! Probably I am totally wrong lol

This is my first egg hunt and I don't really know what I'm doing haha

I found egg 3, 10, 11 and 12 the last hour- I don't know if they are the easiest or not but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think I may have an idea about what threads/posts/areas? have eggs 1, 6 and 7 but can't find them so I guess I have the wrong... guess.

It's 4:20am here so I should really go to bed.

edit: nvm im blind i somehow missed egg 1 and just found it on the exact same place i looked 30 minutes ago

I have got 1,3,4,7,10. Feel I should know some of the others but the places I think they should be isn’t right 🥲 10.21 on Sunday morning and already my head hurts 🙈☕

People out here found egg 12 and egg 4 while I'm over here literally sobbing because how hard and how dumb my brain is 😭😭

Just need to find #12!! Sleeping on the clues really helped, so satisfying when they just click. Can't wait for new ones to drop ^.^

I found the first lot so easily, been loking for the rest for at least an hour and I have no clue- I just want to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back