TBT's Haunted Carnival: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry! Sideshow tickets can be recycled by the carnival exit!
While I did have 8 leftover tickets, I actually like that there isn’t a raffle—I think it might unintentionally discourage participation if people felt they were supposed to be saving their tickets for something else at the end. So I can see why staff made that call.

i just got home from a concert, and of course the first thing i did was check the forums to see if closing ceremony was up, LOL. my first concert and my first staff favourite in the same day? wow. 🥹

i don’t even know where to start, haha. first of all, a huge congratulations to all of the other staff favourite winners, as well as the citb and raffle winners! i loved seeing everyone’s entries across all of the events; you all are so, so unbelievably talented, staff favourite or not! the creativity in each entry never fails to blow me away, and this event was no different. you are all amazing!

as for my own staff favourite, i’m honestly beyond speechless. i know that i always end up giving some sort of award show-esque speech and that it’s probably cringy because i know it isn’t that serious, LOL, but this genuinely means so much to me. i was lowkey stressing the entire time that i worked on my “bewitching blueprints” entry because i wanted to bring my idea for it to life in a way that i was actually proud of, and i’m so happy that i was not only able to do that, but that it paid off in the form of a staff favourite as well. 🥹 i’m so happy that other people liked my design, thank you! 💖💖

thank you so much staff for hosting yet another crazy, fun event! i wasn’t expecting so much after how much work ya’ll put into camp, but i had an absolute blast! the new collectibles are glorious, the events were so fun, and i appreciate how generous ya’ll were with tbt. thank you thank you thank you!

the raffles are also so exciting! i’m not super hopeful that my 9 leftover coins will nab me anything, but i’m eager to throw them into that pink candy raffle, anyways! one of my favourite halloween collectibles; i’m thankful for the chance to try and win one!

now, looks like it’s time for me to do some more lineup planning… i planned in advance for every collectible i could potentially win except for the lantern.
IMG_2750.png
i’m so excited!

57b4d9f7ec9f0ef98c05bbe8b2cf76f2d6bfb32f.gif

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to all the Staff Favorites, participants, especially the Forum Staff for the best Halloween event in years!!! 🦇🎃👻

A massive THANK YOU to everyone to making this event an amazing one! And thank you picking me for the Staff Favorites. I love you.

This really was a Spooktacular fun filled event. First off, congrats to ALL of the winners!!!!!! I can only image HOW HARD it had to have been to have to pick between so many ridiculously talented entries!!!!! Thank you so very much for choosing my STRANGE RV as one those!!! It’s an honor to be alongside such talented little punkins!!!! Thank you staff for such a whirlwind of big main events and (not always little) sideshows!!! I had so much fun participating in all of them. Don’t even get me started on how much I luv all of the new gorgeous collectibles.

Btw, Mz. Fox, if you could just immortalize that crystal fish onto a plaque that I can hang on my wall, I’d sure appreciate it!! Def tops for me 😘😘😘

Last edited:
<insert happy scream here> I can't believe that I actually got a staff favorite! I really thought it would be impossible for me since my artistic skills are low, & everyone on this forum is just so darn talented! But I'm honored & extremely appreciative to be selected, & I send my congrats to everyone else as well! This was by far the most jam packed Halloween event I ever took part of, & I truly enjoyed a majority of the events (minus the mirrors, because my brain just can't). Thank you staff for making this event so fun & memorable! 😄

Congrats to all the winners, well deserved! I really enjoyed seeing all your entries across every event, you definitely made it difficult to narrow down our choices for favorites! It was wonderful seeing the enthusiasm people had for the carnival! I loved my first taste being behind the scenes of an event in addition to co-hosting Bewitching Blueprints! I'm excited to host more events moving forward!

Also, if you're wondering if I voted for your entry, the answer is of course yes! 😇

Congrats to all the winners!!🎉🎉🎉😁
I had a great time at the haunted Carnival. I think this is the best Halloween event so far. Thank you to all the staff for hosting and creating such fun activities. 😊🙏💕

This. was. so. fun!!! I enjoyed the event so very much and can't wait for the next one 😁

Congratulations to all the winners 🎉🎉🎉 and yay I am among them 🎉
People here are so creative, I just loved seeing all the entries and for sure choosing favourites must've been hard.

The whole event was so amazing, the Staff is amazing for coming up with all the great ideas and bringing it to life in such a wonderful way. Thank you all!

Thank you staff for yet another amazing event and congrats to all winners, all staff favourites are very deserved! 🎃 🧡

Congrats to all fav staff winners and thanks to the staff for all their effort in this amazing event!!
I'm also very glad my banana was well received asjhdaksd thanks<3

Anyway, I know I'll be spending my extra coins on the potion raffle muahaha 🤩

Well done to all the winners! And thanks for the great event staff, was slightly overwhelming but very fun overall

Now to decide which expensive collectible I want, I put some tokens into 3 of the raffles and grabbed my AN frag so that's all I have left to decide now

Last edited:
thank you so much to staff for this mammoth halloween event, and huge congrats to everyone who won!!! although i came into this event very overwhelmed by everything, i ended up really enjoying everything on offer and the collectibles... don't even get me started

I'm late to the party, but congratulations to all the winners! I particularly loved seeing entries from the tarot card event and the creature fever, there were so many creative entries that i really loved. :] Really had fun making my tarot card entry as well, I love art pieces inspired by astrology and I was able to spread the Etoile propaganda hehehe 💕

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday but after this TBT halloween I can say that it's really growing on me! And this year's halloween event was super fun, definitely so much to do this time around c: The collectibles are also SO GOOD like I initially wasn’t planning to buy much but I ended up going WAY over my budget to buy a lot of them lol. 😭 entering my broke era fr

Thanks as always staff for the fun time, now go get some rest! 🫶

just woke up and... i managed to win something ??? and for digital art ??? i'm so honored !! i was really happy with how my tarot card came out in the end (especially because i originally had no idea what i was going to draw) but it still felt lackluster compared to the other entries, so to see it up there fills me with so much pride 🥰

Ahh thank you so much for the staff favourite and a huge congratulations to all of the winners! There were so many amazing entries, I can't believe mine is up there!!

I wasn't sure how much I was going to participate in this event as initially it seemed quite overwhelming, but I ended up entering quite a lot of the challenges and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for another incredible event!

thank you so so much staff for all your hard work and dedication put towards planning and running this years halloween event! i still can't believe how big of an event this one turned out being, especially after coming from wrapping up camp tbt not too long ago, you guys really spoil us and i'm so grateful! i loved seeing all the different ways people interpreted their submissions for events like forbidden fortunes, vandal visions, and especially creature feature! it was so fun getting to see all the different prompts and how they all turned out! this halloween was packed with so many fun and creative events, i'm sad that it's over but i look forward for what's in store this winter 🎃🧡 thanks again!! 🫶

That was so much fun! I'm glad you all...mostly enjoyed the surprises waiting for you under each tent.

It's always a long process to decide favorites for multiple events, but I love being able to go through them all again. Thank you for taking the time to participate! 💜

Where will we end up next? 🤔

Wow a staff favourite!!!

Congrats to all the winners! It must have been difficult to pick from so many amazing entries.

Thank you to the staff as well, this was such a great event! I'm still new to events and every time I'm blown away by how much effort goes into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back