TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad there are no picture scrambles this year, so far actually. *knocks on every piece of wood ever*

can't actually figure any of them out, 2hard4me tbh

i finally figured out the puzzle but..... if only i could crack the actual code haha

Last edited:
I thought I had a clever answer to 15 but every variation I tried didn't work. Oh well.

I've only found 1 and 7 because they were so easy... I think I'm just overthinking all of the clues. I can't find them in any of the threads I'm looking in.

Still waiting for the fourth batch. I haven't slept and am getting impatient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The main reason why I want the fourth batch is because maybe it'll have an easy-to-find egg or something.

Woah. Yesterday everyone was struggling. And now I woke up and everyone has more than me D:

I really love them from a visual standpoint, but am I the only person that thinks they look more fitting for a horror?

then again, knowing what nonsense the staff will probably pull again for the banner later today, I guess it's more fitting that way

zipper seems to have that effect on anything his bunny mug touches.

but if anything it reminds me of a little golden book about autumn.

^ Same! I scrolled up and freaked out. Then I refreshed and saw how he just... kind of grows into the tree and it's horrifying.

I'm sure I know where egg 2 is but it's not there omg I'm crying

You guys never heard of the Zipper ghost stories before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back