• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I know that is why i am telling you all that your are lynching a townie. But don't you find it odd of how mantis wanted everyone to role claim and then changed his mind? Or how he doesn't believe puppy is townie who I remind you again found scum? Also do you see the so call evidence mantis is using to call me scum?

But still why would he force it and the change his mind? Berry you said people lynch you because your smart right? Well a smart person wouldn't bandwagon. A smart person will look in to this. And think it through. And you are doing that. You are letting yourself obeying and believe mantis like I have said who could be mafia playing the pro town card

And i guess puppy is on our side, but tiny and honey prince are then the only people who are most likely scum.
if mantis is scum, hes doing a good job of hiding it.
so are you amelia?

But still why would he force it and the change his mind? Berry you said people lynch you because your smart right? Well a smart person wouldn't bandwagon. A smart person will look in to this. And think it through. And you are doing that. You are letting yourself obeying and believe mantis like I have said who could be mafia playing the pro town card

... You have a point. mantis should have been killed a long time ago by the mafia. Hes smart, like the people who died first. Why didnt he die? And why has he been wrong about most of the people he suspected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Berrypop are you even listening to what I am saying?

yes, you just keep posting while im writing my post.

Puppy .NikkiNikki is going to magically get BerryPop to change her vote. The reason BerryPop never voted last night even after being told to repeatedly is because she was waiting for Scum instructions from NikkiNikki. NikkiNikki has been coaching Berrypop since The VillageDweller freakout. Mafia never killed me because I stupidly protected BerryPop. Puppy you need to push things through before you get killed this next night.

Puppy .NikkiNikki is going to magically get BerryPop to change her vote. The reason BerryPop never voted last night even after being told to repeatedly is because she was waiting for Scum instructions from NikkiNikki. NikkiNikki has been coaching Berrypop since The VillageDweller freakout. Mafia never killed me because I stupidly protected BerryPop. Puppy you need to push things through before you get killed this next night.

actually i was asleep
I had a long day and was really tired.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i had been on an airplane and somehow that made me sleepy.
Even though the flight was short, i still was tired.

okay

i will change my vote to nikkinikki, mantis. i just wanted to be sure about you. im still not really but since we can afford to mislynch i will change my vote because id like for you to be town

she admitted that she killed VD

- - - Post Merge - - -

would it be possible we have 2 vigs guys?

Waffles for the record you are awesome! You killed VillageDweller as SerialKiller and pinned it on BerryPop (the only player that had voted for him). BerryPop then proceeded to freak out...

Waffles for the record you are awesome! You killed VillageDweller as SerialKiller and pinned it on BerryPop (the only player that had voted for him). BerryPop then proceeded to freak out...

Wow! I thought it was the mafia who framed me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait waffles.... I'm innocent. And I think you are innocent to. But not 100% sure if your honest to us.
How come every time we suspect someone they end up being town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mantis, not waffles

Well I suppose my rambling post from yesterday is meaningless now. I'm going to switch my vote to NikkiNikki even though the evidence against her is weird imo. My reason is still the same as yesterday because I don't think a mafia would go to the amount of length, like Mantis is doing to get everyone to vote and what not, to prove himself that's townie.

mantis said that if nikkinikki wasnt scum he would never play mafia again.
although i like the sound of that. but we should do the opposite and lynch mantis today and nikkinikki next day if he flips town. if he happens to flip scum then berrypop is probably scum too. if he is really town then i guess berrypop is too. if nikkinikki is scum then idk who else would be
I feel like what mantis said doesn't need to be looked at any deeper, he said plain and clear that if nikki isn't mafia then he'll never play again, sounds simple to me.

And i guess puppy is on our side, but tiny and honey prince are then the only people who are most likely scum.
if mantis is scum, hes doing a good job of hiding it.
so are you amelia?
Oh lord Berry. Have we not been through this?

Also I have a feeling I know who is mafia aswell. If Nikki flips maf I think I'm certain of who it is.

I don't approve any claims. It's up to the players to determine whether a person is telling the truth or if they are false claiming.

Ah, thank you tina! So even if we actually roleclaim, it still could mean mutiple people are lying? ( well, maybe 2 i think?)

Ah, thank you tina! So even if we actually roleclaim, it still could mean mutiple people are lying? ( well, maybe 2 i think?)

Yes anyone could be lying lol. It's kind of like being behind a computer screen and me claiming to be Kanye (but I'm not heh)

Yes anyone could be lying lol. It's kind of like being behind a computer screen and me claiming to be Kanye (but I'm not heh)

smh haha, so seriously we dont know whos who unless we get a detective, probably. We need anyone sus for the detective to inspect them. :)

Back