Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Berry do you counter the det claim from puppy? Or are you still staying green?

Well, im green;. either mantis or mahou is lying.
And considering mantis figured out nikki, he must be green. So mahou might be either a blue or a red.
the other person who could be red is you.
Im just wondering why you are part blue and part green.

That's confusing puppy lmao. It seemed like you and nikki were the last two in chat and you guys decided to put mantis under the light. You said that we should reverse lynch when mantis clearly stated if they were wrong about nikki being mafia they'd never play another mafia game again. Which leads me to believe that mantis is the actual det.

because idk which one you are. my results only say you are town aligned.

why does that make me suspicious please find actual scum i just cleared you does that make you scum too

the last scum member will show up as mafia.
Mahou seems to be the one lying here. Didnt he vote for me and mantis for no reason? And nikki and mahou are the only ones that voted for mantis

Well, im green;. either mantis or mahou is lying.
And considering mantis figured out nikki, he must be green. So mahou might be either a blue or a red.
the other person who could be red is you.
Im just wondering why you are part blue and part green.

I was just wondering if you counter that claim, this far in the game we need to know if all claims are real (the blue ones at least). Puppy stated why the bottom of the last page. Where you at mantis?

tinytaylor its mahou or berry. mantis is green.

why would i basically clear you if i were mafia ??????

If I don't get any cc's to your det claim I'm sorry for being hard on you. Mah do you cc the det claim from puppy?

So basically the roleblocker can't kill a player? Or can they?

yeah they can, berry
at this moment town can figure out who the last mafia member is really. its you or mahou and we can afford to lynch both of you

and tinytaylor, me clearing you means that town will not suspect you, which would be bad for me if i was mafia

If I don't get any cc's to your det claim I'm sorry for being hard on you. Mah do you cc the det claim from puppy?

what is cc? Sorry i dont know det claim either. o-o, and really berry, anyone could lie about being blue or being green, i am a townie, but i guess people have to say im lying, i thought both of you were lying at first but im not that good a bringing up the evidence,

yeah they can, berry
at this moment town can figure out who the last mafia member is really. its you or mahou and we can afford to lynch both of you

and tinytaylor, me clearing you means that town will not suspect you, which would be bad for me if i was mafia

yes I know lol, but lets say you shot me tonight and I was clear everyone would automatically assume that you're clear aswell meaning they'd stop looking at you. if there are no counterclaims to you as det i'm sorry i'm just extra cautious atm.

mah i'm asking for your true role, if you are detective please speak up now this will give us an townies a win. berry is sticking with her green townie claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

building off of what i'm saying to mahou, the role blocker can block one of you and if a kill goes through still the other person is automatically mafia and will be lynched day 5.

yes I know lol, but lets say you shot me tonight and I was clear everyone would automatically assume that you're clear aswell meaning they'd stop looking at you. if there are no counterclaims to you as det i'm sorry i'm just extra cautious atm.

mah i'm asking for your true role, if you are detective please speak up now this will give us an townies a win. berry is sticking with her green townie claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

building off of what i'm saying to mahou, the role blocker can block one of you and if a kill goes through still the other person is automatically mafia and will be lynched day 5.
No i am a green townie ( no colors sorry ;u; ) puppy is the detective, right? She did seem believable to me.

alright well i'm going to bed,
berry and mah claim - vanilla townie
puppy claims - detective

if anyone claims blue or counters the det role then please say so, you can
help us win yo.

Back