• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

well in xcom 8floor wanted to always be consistant in his playstyle. well everybody mentioned how that would be bad. i think he might be trying to change it up.

Yes 8floor did say they were trying to change their style. So who do you think looks scummy?

well i am not super good at reading into things. but puppy hasnt posted all to much. i feel like they might be hiding. but this is more of a gut feeling then anything.

lol. I'll go look at their posts again. Remember they said it was important to be open but not open. In other words say stuff without really saying anything.

that is not what i meant :p
it is important to say just enough to get to where you want to be. but if you share too much, you end up dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also not going to be back until late tonight, got hit with a wave of things to do @____@

I am voting for Capella.

This is going to come across as wishy-washy, but I can't fully elaborate on my point due to knowledge that will effect another on-going game. But she's too quiet; not contributed at all to Day 1 discussion (and I know it's not due to a lack of ability) despite being active in the Cellar; posts lack real content; and I think it's peculiar how she felt the need to defend herself several times over SP's MK8 joke.

Thank you Tina. This quote is from Tina in the Portal game.
8floor, Berrypop, Sid you are all playing in Portal. You need to figure out if Capella is scum here too. All I see is that in this game she is excellent on reporting other players' whereabouts on the forum which she did not do in Portal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is not what i meant :p
it is important to say just enough to get to where you want to be. but if you share too much, you end up dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also not going to be back until late tonight, got hit with a wave of things to do @____@
8floor I want you to go meta on Capella like you did on Crazy Gamer.

8floor I want you to go meta on Capella like you did on Crazy Gamer.

haaaa. that will take time that i do not have right now.
will do when i get back later tonight (provided i am still alive)

just caught up on portal so that is why i have not left yet, but i am leaving right now :p

haaaa. that will take time that i do not have right now.
will do when i get back later tonight (provided i am still alive)

just caught up on portal so that is why i have not left yet, but i am leaving right now :p
I understand. I just saw the Portal quote. I thought I better post it now if I die.

Okay from what I am reading. Are you guys going for ITookYourWaffles plan? that is (what I am understanding) that the DT should check on the list of player he/she suggested? I am still reading and trying to get a read on people, so its going to take me a tiny little time to be on top of everything.

I would like to specifically call out:
BerryPop - more spam posts than actual contributing posts
Sid2125 - They're still alive in XCOM Mafia (not sure what their role is) and they seem to be playing the same way they are now. Posting enough to get by, asking others to sumarize what's been going on, not really contributing their own thoughts, and simply voting to avoid modkill.
Mahoushoujo27 - Same reasons as before. S/he is beating around the bush, simply bandwagonning and not stating her own opinions even when we asked. Seems to be using the "I'mma n00b" tactic to slide by.
Okay, okay, hello good morning! I just woke up, but anyway, lets start.

Though i am actually bad at mafia, i should actually think of my own opinions instead of reading others and agreeing with them, your right. (. I probably need to think for a while though.)

Okay from what I am reading. Are you guys going for ITookYourWaffles plan? that is (what I am understanding) that the DT should check on the list of player he/she suggested? I am still reading and trying to get a read on people, so its going to take me a tiny little time to be on top of everything.

I don't think so. Everyone is supposed to use their best judgement.

I still have a gut feeling about 8floor, and Capella is suspicious on here and in portal. we might just have to do what we ended up doing to crazy gamer. Although it was a mistake, sometimes it just seems right.
I am bad at mafia, so please stop complaining about me. Im trying my best to figure out whos who.

I still have a gut feeling about 8floor, and Capella is suspicious on here and in portal. we might just have to do what we ended up doing to crazy gamer. Although it was a mistake, sometimes it just seems right.
I am bad at mafia, so please stop complaining about me. Im trying my best to figure out whos who.
Did I miss something ? How am I sus?
Also I'm at my cousin's house so I might not be as active

What makes you have these gut feelings? you should post some evidence to as why you think they are sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think/feel*

Oh my god, this is getting extremely annoying to have to read 10 pages every morning I wake up. Durg durgit mafia, why u so conflicting.

Well....I'm horribly confused and honestly the people that seemed sus keep on turning around and changing my opinion. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also , what is this "Waffle's Plan" everyone's talking about?

Oh my god, this is getting extremely annoying to have to read 10 pages every morning I wake up. Durg durgit mafia, why u so conflicting.

Well....I'm horribly confused and honestly the people that seemed sus keep on turning around and changing my opinion. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also , what is this "Waffle's Plan" everyone's talking about?

Check her posts

Um how about I get the paraphrased version pls :lemon:

Hello guys
We should make night 1 plan
DT: should investigate whoever they want so its your choice

Jailor protect anyone from the list
MrKisstoefur, VillageDweller, ITookYourWaffles, Farobi, gnoixaim and 8floor
gtg to school

- - - Post Merge - - -

The attempt post thingy about Farobi- you will know soon on Day 2
Didn't know it was that hard to click a link sorry :eek:

Back