• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Ty waffles

For a few days i think. Or like a week. So he's probably the person needing a replacement :p
It's for a good enough reason, he needs to watch her house while she's gone lol

No , it's cool. Real life always trumps a game. I hope he has fun. lol. I had visions of him being the Serial Killer again.

Going to call out inactive players every time we have a convo people would just lurk the thread and leave especially some people are on invisible mode.

Going to say that my grammar is horrible just call me out if you don't understand what I'm saying thanks

I would like to specifically call out:
BerryPop - more spam posts than actual contributing posts
Sid2125 - They're still alive in XCOM Mafia (not sure what their role is) and they seem to be playing the same way they are now. Posting enough to get by, asking others to sumarize what's been going on, not really contributing their own thoughts, and simply voting to avoid modkill.
Mahoushoujo27 - Same reasons as before. S/he is beating around the bush, simply bandwagonning and not stating her own opinions even when we asked. Seems to be using the "I'mma n00b" tactic to slide by.

I appreciate that you went your way to explain it, ITookYourWaffles. I was confused about your plan mainly because of your post that had the quotes and "first attempt, second attempt, etc.", which didn't have clarification on why these attempts made by the players you highlighted are relevant, or important for us when Day 2 rolls by at that time.

And wasn't there a person (other than Beary) who was going to be replaced in the game? It could Kisstoefur so that may explain his absence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops I was ninja'd by VillageDweller. OTL

so did kisstoefur actually forget about the game or did he plan for a replacement all along?
because i dont think he would forget if he were scum???

I would like to specifically call out:
BerryPop - more spam posts than actual contributing posts
Sid2125 - They're still alive in XCOM Mafia (not sure what their role is) and they seem to be playing the same way they are now. Posting enough to get by, asking others to sumarize what's been going on, not really contributing their own thoughts, and simply voting to avoid modkill.
Mahoushoujo27 - Same reasons as before. S/he is beating around the bush, simply bandwagonning and not stating her own opinions even when we asked. Seems to be using the "I'mma n00b" tactic to slide by.

Sid2125 is in 3 games: Portal,XCom and this one. They are playing the same way in all 3. As you said little posting, asking for summarization and bandwagoning. They also say they have been at baseball tournaments all day so..

Berrypop once again in this game and portal more spam than anything else.

Mahoushoujo27 has narrowly escaped being modkilled. They initially only got on to post only when pmed and they got excused for not voting . Once again , as you stated claims true newbie status , hasn't read thread and then bandwagons.

So basically they all could be lynched day 2 and it would be no loss.

hey guys I might not be as active cause I'm not feeling well, but I'll be very sure to come on and keep up with everything for this game.

I'm confused with ITookYourWaffle's plan so I'm gonna go back and re-read the last few pages. I'm still curious why PrayingMantis changed his mind so quickly about 8floor and I hope they end up having some sort of discussion. I'm not suspicious of 8floor, just a little suspicious of PrayingMantis.

hey guys I might not be as active cause I'm not feeling well, but I'll be very sure to come on and keep up with everything for this game.

I'm confused with ITookYourWaffle's plan so I'm gonna go back and re-read the last few pages. I'm still curious why PrayingMantis changed his mind so quickly about 8floor and I hope they end up having some sort of discussion. I'm not suspicious of 8floor, just a little suspicious of PrayingMantis.

Saylor , I already addressed this. I'm not going to leave questions for 8floor to answer at their leisure. I'm waiting to be online at the same time as them.

How many kp does Mafia have in this game? Is it .5 per player? I can't find the number.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I realize I'm being obtuse about it. I think .5 is the standard amount. I was trying to figure out how many possible deaths could occur tonight. We have a serial killer, a vigilante and mafia scum (2 hits then)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Sid

Everytime I click on this thread I see you lurking Sid ;P

well i dont believe i was on when you posted this. i might have left a tab open somewhere.... i am just not a very vocal or outspoken person. i am very shy. so i wont say much. but i am trying to be more vocal and state my opinions.

well i dont believe i was on when you posted this. i might have left a tab open somewhere.... i am just not a very vocal or outspoken person. i am very shy. so i wont say much. but i am trying to be more vocal and state my opinions.

Sid think of it this way. . You can be outspoken here. You will never have to see us in real life . We are not your boss or your teacher. If you have an opinion just say it. It can turn out wrong. It happens to all of us in this game. Sid we need all the help we can get to figure out Scum

Well, he hasnt posted very much in portal.
Plus, i dont really understand what hes saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im just glad everyone stopped talking about me. Its not fair to vote for someone who is sleeping.

Well, he hasnt posted very much in portal.
Plus, i dont really understand what hes saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im just glad everyone stopped talking about me. Its not fair to vote for someone who is sleeping.
lol. I'll go look at their posts again. Remember they said it was important to be open but not open. In other words say stuff without really saying anything.

well in xcom 8floor wanted to always be consistant in his playstyle. well everybody mentioned how that would be bad. i think he might be trying to change it up.

Back