• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Well I guess littlebeary is a distraction as always (no offense sorry). When I played with her a month ago or so there is nothing useful in her post when we called her out or something she would get pissed or rant about it. I was checking some mafia games non of them are useful too and like Farobi said she is more like active in mafia (but tons of one liner and useless post) unlike this game she post a bit. Hey Beary it would be nice if you post your opinions.

Could you please elaborate about what made you find Farobi's behaviour suspicious, or interesting that we're not picking up on, ITookYourWaffles? I don't see why we should wait for few days just so we can see "what will happen".

And I'm also curious about this statement:
There is nothing wrong with Farobi's post
Was posting this maybe this is important on day 2
Just what are we suppose to look at or decipher that will be important on Day 2, from the quotes you have collected? You're being vague about what you're up to, and it'll be nice if you could be provide some explanation.

lol I fixed your post. Anyway, I actually think it's going to be pointless to lynch an inactive, since it's almost certain they're town. I think we should employ a tactic used in the last mafia game which got everyone talking much quicker, by simply voting for active players and seeing how we can divide everyone into opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just using a placeholder vote on gnoixaim for now, not sure where this we'll lead, but it'll be fun to see.

That's a different take on day one but mafia can easily team up on a "random lynch."

just...which post are you even talking about?

gonna go drop a placeholder vote then go to bed it is 3am whydoikeepdoingthistomyself

Can you clarify that what you're trying to do, Waffles? It is Day 1 and surely I haven't really been set on any of the candidates because of how little evidence is presented on the table. I'm letting people talk and defend themselves so that we all can get better reads on them. I'm trying to promote discussion, which can help us out in the long run once we figure out who is scum. I'm not here to give people chances because of how new they are. If someone, anyone, posts something scummy, I'll call them out for it. I still am waiting for some people to talk as some of those who I expected to, are floating under the radar. I won't call them out as they have the responsibility of doing that themselves. 'unless scum.

Right now: Sid, Beary, mahou are still my choices for today's lynch. All three are giving off scummy vibes in my opinion. I'll wait for them to post whatever they want to post regarding today's lynch / suspicions against them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for mahou right now, though it's subject to change. :lemon:

Could you please elaborate about what made you find Farobi's behaviour suspicious, or interesting that we're not picking up on, ITookYourWaffles? I don't see why we should wait for few days just so we can see "what will happen".

And I'm also curious about this statement:
Just what are we suppose to look at or decipher that will be important on Day 2, from the quotes you have collected? You're being vague about what you're up to, and it'll be nice if you could be provide some explanation.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-Gold-DAY-1&p=3402971&viewfull=1#post3402971

If people read this statement carefully you will get what I mean and we will get a chance to find more info.

I'm going back and reading what everyone is saying about beary and if this is all true they should know to come back and read here at the very least. I'll be changing my vote to littlebeary

duuuuuuude, ugh now you're making me go back and review some stuff. It was just really a hunch on the fact that they called out some people simply for being inactive/whatever other stuff, but it seemed a little sus that they were doing so early in the game, drawing attention away from themselves.
I'm suspicious because I called people out? If I didn't call out LittleBeary, they would have never posted to let us know she was feeling "sick." And if you don't call out people individually, they'll never post anything that helps us because majority of the time they'll come to "check in" and bandwagon on votes.

I see Sid and Little Beary are still alive in Xcom. That's 3 games at one time for Sid and 2 games for Little Beary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary was active on XCom yesterday spewing salt. So I guess too sick for this game but not too sick to do signatures and throw salt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary has also been doing one liners throughout Xcom.

I'm also not the only one that was/is asking for LittleBeary to contribute or thinks she's acting suspicious. (I'm just specifically quoting PrayingMantis because they're stating the reasons why I'm voting for her, there are others who brought up LittleBeary's name as well - I'm just too lazy to quote them, lol)

Anyways - I will be voting for LittleBeary due to them being inactive in THIS mafia game, I don't think her "sick" excuse gives her the right to avoid this one more than the other one she's playing.

Since I shouldn't stress myself waking up early and so I would vote Bearypop as a placeholder. The day will end at 6 or 7 AM at my time I'm at school around my time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*littlebeary

im going with beary as well
i think she should know by now that avoiding mafia and posting everywhere else doesnt look too good
day one doesnt even require that much "brainpower" because its not like we have much to work with anyway

I'm voting for Little Beary right now. I do think Sid2125 needs to start posting more.. She played Frozen and was lynched day 1 and now is playing Xcom, Portal and this game at the same time. Basically doing just enough to keep from being modkilled in Xcom which is now on Day 5.

(I'm just specifically quoting PrayingMantis because they're stating the reasons why I'm voting for her, there are others who brought up LittleBeary's name as well - I'm just too lazy to quote them, lol)

I will do it for you

I'd like to bring up LittleBeary and BearyPop (they've posted more in Portals mafia and it started on night 0).

Beary has been streaming her signatures for like 3+ hours it's still going

Beary was like
Doing the same thing over and over again doesn't take much brainpower.
Mafia does.

(snips puppy, gnoixaim and cap's sarcasm jokes and people were like get well soon)

LittleBeary used to be generally more talkative in other Mafia games. It's really quite unusual of her how she does not want to participate this game. I'll give her time to explain herself, but I've caught her reading the thread once or twice when the discussing was about mahoushoujo27.

I see Sid and Little Beary are still alive in Xcom. That's 3 games at one time for Sid and 2 games for Little Beary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary was active on XCom yesterday spewing salt. So I guess too sick for this game but not too sick to do signatures and throw salt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary has also been doing one liners throughout Xcom.

Well I guess littlebeary is a distraction as always (no offense sorry). When I played with her a month ago or so there is nothing useful in her post when we called her out or something she would get pissed or rant about it. I was checking some mafia games non of them are useful too and like Farobi said she is more like active in mafia (but tons of one liner and useless post) unlike this game she post a bit. Hey Beary it would be nice if you post your opinions.

MrKisstoefur is a newbie? Huh???

A big one :lemon:

I changed my vote again to littlebeary, because like fabori (sorry got your name wrong this was rushed) said berry is probably going to be modkilled.
Alright gotta go now

A big one :lemon:

I changed my vote again to littlebeary, because like fabori (sorry got your name wrong this was rushed) said berry is probably going to be modkilled.
Alright gotta go now
BerryPop posted yesterday. They will not be modkilled if they vote today.

Which reminds me Mobile users if you can't see the spoiler or quote I guess that change it to full site its much easier

Sorry I was sleeping while all this happened. So I am finished reading ten pages. But I am sorry I disappeared after 8floor "cleared" me. My brothers had a 9 and 11pm baseball game so I went to that and went to bed when I got home. I don't think I will ever be the person to most to much. Also I am not hiding behind the fact 8floor cleared me. But at the moment I think I would want to lynch honey or berry. Just because they have posted one liners and havent contributed as much as other players.

Back