• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Who do you want to lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why are you so defensive on Mahou?

I'm not being defensive I'm just saying that we should give a chance on Mahou- ding qua qua I don't see the problem with my post plus it's her first time and I don't see the problem on how she act I just said it is her first time she play the game.

It's early days and you're the only one that seems suspicious to me compared to others so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But a part of me is also telling me you are just a bit too eager to play the game lol.

why do you think my behavior is suspicious, though? if it is just a gut feeling, then i can respect that, but if you expect any defense from me (which you should if you are thinking about lynching me) you need to give me something to respond to

As far as I remember BerryPop has only posted twice.

But again early days. :/
Yeah, but they've posted more in the Portal game and that game started at around the same time as this one.

I'm not quite suspicious of them but I'd like to hear their thoughts on the people that have already been brought up.

why do you think my behavior is suspicious, though? if it is just a gut feeling, then i can respect that, but if you expect any defense from me (which you should if you are thinking about lynching me) you need to give me something to respond to
It's just you're behavior a few posts back. It is just a gut feeling for now.
As I said early days and I am not pointing the finger yet. My post before was just saying what I thought so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, but they've posted more in the Portal game and that game started at around the same time as this one.

I'm not quite suspicious of them but I'd like to hear their thoughts on the people that have already been brought up.
Ah I see and same.

It's just you're behavior a few posts back. It is just a gut feeling for now.
As I said early days and I am not pointing the finger yet. My post before was just saying what I thought so far.

i can live with that for now c:

I'm not being defensive I'm just saying that we should give a chance on Mahou- ding qua qua I don't see the problem with my post plus it's her first time and I don't see the problem on how she act I just said it is her first time she play the game.
i was scum my very first game and i ended up being the last one on my team left because i hid behind my noob status as an excuse not to contribute js

there is a good chance berrypop will be receiving my vote if they do not have more to say
unless something happens between now and the deadline of course

I'm sorry, but the way you word things is confusing me. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying) It was just odd that you pointed out Sid's name in your post, since those kind of posts are usually posted on Day 1.

---

But - you've been making free signatures and have been pretty active on tbt all day.

---

I think we should look at the players who have been avoiding Mafia, but are still in other parts of TBT (and IRC??? I don't go there, but I'm sure some of you do and can list them) I'd like to bring up LittleBeary and BearyPop (they've posted more in Portals mafia and it started on night 0).

I agree, the more active you are on the forum the more active you need to be in mafia.

Hi guys. I've just woke up and I picked up some things.

I can sense nervousness in Mahoushoujo27's posts. She seems very hesitant to give her own opinion, then doesn't even give a definite answer in that third quote (basically what VD said earlier). The why she plays the game is scummy so I'd also like to consider her for lynch.

LittleBeary should come out to play! I need to get more reads on you :) As well as Waffles and BerryPop.

I agree it seems like she is skimming the surface, it does come off suspicious even though it's her first game. Have you observed any games so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone's gonna call me out on all the agreeing I've been doing I can feel it.. Anyways my only suspicions are on littlebeary, mah and honeyprince (seriously where are ya).

I'm gonna vote my place holder tonight incase I'm busy, another 1-5 est

Someone's gonna call me out on all the agreeing I've been doing I can feel it.. Anyways my only suspicions are on littlebeary, mah and honeyprince (seriously where are ya).
Honeyprice hasn't posted much but I haven't seen them active elsewhere on the forum, so it may just be cause of different timezones.

Honeyprice hasn't posted much but I haven't seen them active elsewhere on the forum, so it may just be cause of different timezones.

True, I just checked their profile. They haven't been on since that post, but it's been over 24 hours. I think I'll still keep them as a suspicion (not really suspicious but an idea for an inactive lynch you know)

True, I just checked their profile. They haven't been on since that post, but it's been over 24 hours. I think I'll still keep them as a suspicion (not really suspicious but an idea for an inactive lynch you know)
I get you, there's not too much to go off of yet so lynching an active is probably the best idea. Until something else comes up, of course.

I get you, there's not too much to go off of yet so lynching an active is probably the best idea. Until something else comes up, of course.

you seem too quick to agree there
generally speaking lynching an inactive on day 1 is common practice because
a. lack of evidence
b. inexperienced scum tend to not post to stay under the radar
c. we would rather be playing with people that are posting and active. townies are no use if they are not trying to help town.

They're on invisible mode
They could have been on anytime today just lurking

Sorry, meant to say inactive* there.

you seem too quick to agree there
generally speaking lynching an inactive on day 1 is common practice because
a. lack of evidence
b. inexperienced scum tend to not post to stay under the radar
c. we would rather be playing with people that are posting and active. townies are no use if they are not trying to help town.
Yeah, you mostly summed up the reasons why I feel it's best to lynch an inactive if there's nothing else to go on, cause even if we don't get scum we're likely getting someone who won't help out town much. However, the day isn't near over yet so there's plenty of time for new suspicions to possibly come up. I said there's not much to go off yet. Like I said, I'd like to hear from BerryPop, and also more from LittleBeary (when they're feeling ready to come back) and honeyprice, before making any decisions.

I get you, there's not too much to go off of yet so lynching an inactive is probably the best idea. Until something else comes up, of course.

lol I fixed your post. Anyway, I actually think it's going to be pointless to lynch an inactive, since it's almost certain they're town. I think we should employ a tactic used in the last mafia game which got everyone talking much quicker, by simply voting for active players and seeing how we can divide everyone into opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just using a placeholder vote on gnoixaim for now, not sure where this we'll lead, but it'll be fun to see.

lol I fixed your post. Anyway, I actually think it's going to be pointless to lynch an inactive, since it's almost certain they're town. I think we should employ a tactic used in the last mafia game which got everyone talking much quicker, by simply voting for active players and seeing how we can divide everyone into opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just using a placeholder vote on gnoixaim for now, not sure where this we'll lead, but it'll be fun to see.
Haha thank you very much. That's an interesting tactic, how did they decide which active player to lynch? Was it just random?

Back