• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT Neighborly Games - Among Us session!

I should be able to make the Smash session, that time is literally perfect for me. Unless some crazy happening comes up, I expect to be there. :D

Hello, my fellow Mario Party Superstars...ers!

This is a quick reminder that we'll be heading onto the game board tomorrow, Friday, October 14 @ 7:00 PM EDT.

Game details will be posted here and in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord at the scheduled time.

See you there! :)

Players:
@deana
@Hanami
@IonicKarma

I could have actually made this one since I’m only working in the morning, lol. Shame that I missed it! I’ll look out for the next one.

Done for today!

Arena info for Saturday, October 22, at 4:00 p.m. EDT:

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Helloooo, friends. Happy Friday!

If you're looking to play some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, we'll be heading into the arena tomorrow, Saturday, October 22, at 4:00 p.m. EDT. :)

Pop in for a few games if you're able! The arena details will be edited into this post and added to the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord at the scheduled time.

See ya then. 👋

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you for hosting, mar-mar! My favorite moment was when I managed to beat nerfeddude's Mega Man using Sonic, XD (only with the help of the stage though, Green Hill Zone). Who would have thunk it?

uiEK6ba.jpg

Thank you for hosting, mar-mar! My favorite moment was when I managed to beat nerfeddude's Mega Man using Sonic, XD (only with the help of the stage though, Green Hill Zone). Who would have thunk it?

uiEK6ba.jpg

That was a very cheeky game from your side, and I'm the only one to blame for losing hahah
But I gotta say, that stage was.... not very fun to play on :'D

Thank you for hosting Mar! I'm glad I could make it today
@/nerfeddude I had a lot of fun with you
my favorite part was when you purposely let me mine materials to craft an iron sword only to shoot me as soon as I got it 😂
and when you managed to star KO me and then right after that I star KO'd you

my favorite part was when you purposely let me mine materials to craft an iron sword only to shoot me as soon as I got it 😂
There were some funny interactions, yeah x)
Oh, and I want to ask... Is it okay if I'll throw in a few advices for you?

Opening signups again for Mario Party Superstars! One session will be held on Saturday, October 29 at 1:00 P.M. EDT.

Claim your spot by replying to this post! :)

Players​
Host​
1. @xara

Mairmalade (mar)​

If you'd like to be added or removed from this game's ping list, please let me know.
I'd love to play again if there ends up being room, but if other people who haven't played already and want to play want a slot they should get one first

uiEK6ba.jpg

There were some funny interactions, yeah x)
Oh, and I want to ask... Is it okay if I'll throw in a few advices for you?

Thank you all for playing! I'm sorry I had to dip out a bit early, but I'm glad you were all able to make it as well. :)

See you next time!

Opening signups again for Mario Party Superstars! One session will be held on Saturday, October 29 at 1:00 P.M. EDT.

Claim your spot by replying to this post! :)

I'd love to play again if there ends up being room, but if other people who haven't played already and want to play want a slot they should get one first
Same here, I’ll play again if there’s room. But if someone hasn’t played recently and wants to, I’ll sit this round out!

what kind of advice? /nm
Regarding smash. I feel like you can get better, if you would've slightly tweaked some parts of your gameplay
First of all, you rarely shield, if ever. Shield is the fastest defensive option and it can provide good enough protection from opponent's attacks. Well, it doesn't protect from grabs and character-spesific command-grab moves (such as Ridley's side-b for example), so you have to be aware of that
On the similar topic, you're playing very grounded, which is not a bad thing in itself - having a good ground game is important, because against some characters it's better to stay on the ground, but your characters benefit a lot from their aerial attacks. Except for Steve I guess, he's too slow in the air, but his back and forward aerials are strong kill moves. So, to put it simply - try to jump and attack more
Also I noticed that you press the same move over and over again until it actually lands, but you end up getting punished for it more often. Like how in our final game you kept spitting out fireballs while I rolled behind you and charged a down smash. So it's better to think of a better way to act in these situations
And final thing - if you happen to fly over the ledge, it's better to try and grab it, rather than landing right in front of your opponent, because instead of a warm hug you get a burning hot flames :'D

TLDR:
try to use shield to defend yourself
try to find usage in the aerial attacks
try to not use the same move too many times in a row
and don't land right on top of your opponent if you overshoot the ledge with your recovery
I wanted to say these thing for a while now, so... I hope I can help you improve x)

Back