• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

justice how could you reveal my awful blog to tbt? Jerkface. :mad:

It's justice or chees or Forek at this point.

The thing about chees is this: she was wanting to throw the game/suicide, so if she is mafia at this point she'd actually be forfeiting the game - and why not if you still feel that way? Plus, she pulled through and at least voted, which alongside her brutal honesty two nights ago in that reaction to me grilling her about LaBelle makes me hesitant to scumread her, but that's all she's given me in terms of behavior recently. Cory got the town inspection result, but the probable godfather remains at large so Ashtot's flip as the goon doesn't clear her. What do you guys think about the post I'm talking about? It's this one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ever-NIGHT-5&p=5262835&viewfull=1#post5262835

But what I want second opinions on is whether that was honesty about bad gameplay or clever face-saving through reverse psychology to make me think that? That sudden burst of clever play doesn't match up with earlier play for me (no offense chees).

Justice? They've been raging at me (lol) and being flippant all game, which I'm still not going to townread them for. However, now that I'm thinking about it, they got roleblocked early in the game and it wasn't Cariad? They were against pillow bunny and at the same time got roleblocked (pillow is a confirmed maf rber). That'd be a really weird thing to lie about that early on if you were just plain old lying about getting roleblocked out of nowhere. I'm still cautious about them due to their behavior (practically alignment) lining up with Ashtot's for a solid two days, but that rb detail is throwing me off. At most that's a really well thought out bus or something, in the case they're mafia.

That leads me to Forek...I've been hard townreading him all game and he's technically not clear, despite me wanting to do so to help myself scumhunt a little better and how he was being used as an easy vote by Tom day 1 (and Endless starting stuff with him and launching him as the game's pinball). Furthermore, he got onto Ashtot's case recently about the grammar and the slip was a correct one. They claimed miller at the beginning of the game and only a godfather is probably still at large unless it's just something else on the team (given a detective, I'm pretty sure on godfather), so claiming miller as godfather would be bold as heck. Godfather doesn't have to worry about that inspection result anyways.

But I do want to say that Ashtot's play on his last day could have just been completely with the purpose of causing confusion, now that he flipped, because I don't think he was authentically that belligerent and angry at me because he inquired about me losing my job on vms and stuff and was actually nice to me (???!). I think there's something to the whole confusion he was causing that needs to be looked into because confusion-causing is 100% Ashtot now that I think about it.

The above are my three choices and I don't know what to think, but at this point in the game I feel Forek shouldn't be ignored but at the same time I don't think he should be lynched because of the whole godfather-miller thing. chees has been the quietest and she's a new player and has been all over the place, so I'm tempted to choose to scumread her over justice, but I screw up with that all the time and I'm unsure of the safety of using her as our last mislynch. But you know what? We have one more mislynch, meaning we mislynch tomorrow, then it's either Forek or justice as scum. If I lose the game for townreading Forek then good job Forek.

idk, maybe justice has successfully thrown me off at this point with the 'you're gonna regret it' stuff? They don't get my url no matter what anyways, I can't find a better replacement. Cybermonk and happyfunball aren't available. :C

Karen is definitely a vig, I don't wanna repeat the math but just read like a couple pages back where I explain why she's clear, and why Cariad is 90% clear as well. Only possibility of Cariad not being clear is that Tina gave mafia two roleblockers. That's not entirely impossible but it'd be a first I've ever seen. I'm still putting my money on a godfather.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot's role PM also mentioned a leader so yeah, not Cariad.

Thats why i wanted cory to inspect me to confirm that im a miller >:C but if chees isnt maf then we know that justice (uber unlikely imo) or its dylan. Cariad i so want you to RB chees and if a kill goes through then its dylan or justice. Unless they don't send in a kill to make chees look like maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Uber unlikely that Chees isn't maf

justice how could you reveal my awful blog to tbt? Jerkface. :mad:

its so ****ing awful you dont deserve it. i do. im funny and relatable unlike you bc u have no friends

The thing about chees is this: she was wanting to throw the game/suicide, so if she is mafia at this point she'd actually be forfeiting the game - and why not if you still feel that way? Plus, she pulled through and at least voted, which alongside her brutal honesty two nights ago in that reaction to me grilling her about LaBelle makes me hesitant to scumread her, but that's all she's given me in terms of behavior recently. Cory got the town inspection result, but the probable godfather remains at large so Ashtot's flip as the goon doesn't clear her. What do you guys think about the post I'm talking about? It's this one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ever-NIGHT-5&p=5262835&viewfull=1#post5262835
so did ash? ur point? that and u were sold on her being town. no one else voted for her other than me.

Justice? They've been raging at me (lol) and being flippant all game, which I'm still not going to townread them for.

boo

However, now that I'm thinking about it, they got roleblocked early in the game and it wasn't Cariad? They were against pillow bunny and at the same time got roleblocked (pillow is a confirmed maf rber). That'd be a really weird thing to lie about that early on if you were just plain old lying about getting roleblocked out of nowhere.

i was roleblockd from my minigame action and it was soooooo unfair!

I'm still cautious about them due to their behavior (practically alignment) lining up with Ashtot's for a solid two days, but that rb detail is throwing me off. At most that's a really well thought out bus or something, in the case they're mafia.

why would i claim i was blocked for no reason bro. especially if i was mafia, and im assuming mafias minigame is not the same as townies. im guessing all townies had the same game as me, anyway.

But I do want to say that Ashtot's play on his last day could have just been completely with the purpose of causing confusion, now that he flipped, because I don't think he was authentically that belligerent and angry at me because he inquired about me losing my job on vms and stuff and was actually nice to me (???!). I think there's something to the whole confusion he was causing that needs to be looked into because confusion-causing is 100% Ashtot now that I think about it.

what are you talking about. you mean him wanting to lynch himself? he joined me with chees bc he knew chees wouldnt get lynched and that he would, so he was pushing to get me lynched the next day so it looked like we were a scumteam. mostly useless since chees would get lynched afterwards anyway.

chees has been the quietest and she's a new player and has been all over the place, so I'm tempted to choose to scumread her over justice, but I screw up with that all the time and I'm unsure of the safety of using her as our last mislynch. But you know what? We have one more mislynch, meaning we mislynch tomorrow, then it's either Forek or justice as scum. If I lose the game for townreading Forek then good job Forek.

trust yourself ;)

idk, maybe justice has successfully thrown me off at this point with the 'you're gonna regret it' stuff? They don't get my url no matter what anyways, I can't find a better replacement. Cybermonk and happyfunball aren't available. :C

give me your ****ing url you dont deserve it. i do. im funny, beautiful, and great. your blog is random ****posting i hate it no one likes you or your blog you have no friends and no one talks to you you ****ing loner.

and yes, you will regret it. i promise im not acting.

its so ****ing awful you dont deserve it. i do. im funny and relatable unlike you bc u have no friends

so did ash? ur point? that and u were sold on her being town. no one else voted for her other than me.

boo

i was roleblockd from my minigame action and it was soooooo unfair!

why would i claim i was blocked for no reason bro. especially if i was mafia, and im assuming mafias minigame is not the same as townies. im guessing all townies had the same game as me, anyway.

what are you talking about. you mean him wanting to lynch himself? he joined me with chees bc he knew chees wouldnt get lynched and that he would, so he was pushing to get me lynched the next day so it looked like we were a scumteam. mostly useless since chees would get lynched afterwards anyway.

trust yourself ;)

give me your ****ing url you dont deserve it. i do. im funny, beautiful, and great. your blog is random ****posting i hate it no one likes you or your blog you have no friends and no one talks to you you ****ing loner.

and yes, you will regret it. i promise im not acting.

sooo meen to dylan

I'm used to it. :)

And yeah I was talking about him wanting to lynch himself, and him just coooming after me relentlessly. justice and Forek I wanna know about what you think about that post I linked though.

And yeah I was talking about him wanting to lynch himself, and him just coooming after me relentlessly. justice and Forek I wanna know about what you think about that post I linked though.

how would u not have an opinion on anyone? lol?

okay, lets say im in chees' position and im a townie. i know that cariad and karen are clear. if we go back to that day, we are left with me ashtot dad and forek.

if i was chees, i would know there was likely 2 scum left. lets say chees writes off forek as town.
that means chees could've at least had a scumteam suspicion in the remaining three (me, dad, ashtot).

thats exactly what i did. but how does chees remain with no opinion at all? we p much have 2 clears atm, and forek is town imo so chees couldve at LEAST had a thought about which one of the three were town. but she didnt.

as abe and karen said a while back, chees doesnt know what the hell shes saying most the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

its impossible to be this far in the game and not have at least ONE suspicion. its nearly day 6. we have plenty to go off of. but saying you need to "find" a reason to be suspicious of someone is stupid.

imo chees voting on all bandwagons period is just a bad move in general even if maf or town. Looking at that post makes me feel like chees is either slipping by or just confused. i feel as she was maf, and the vets (Ashton and Tom maybe PB) could've just told her to try and act inno and dumb town to get attention off her. (if you're really town im sorry) But that post makes a couple of flags though. All the other mafs have made slip ups, (ex: Ashtons very grammerative post, PB killing Endless, Tom saying hes scum even tho it was a joke) and i think that might've been hers.

As justice said, its so far in the game and she had no real suspicions, which every player had. Even the first-timers had suspicions if not bandwagoning. Chees really needs to step up to the plate here, or im gonna lynch her tomorrow. Also a note to take notice of as cariad said: Tina didn't allow chees to request to get modkilled. That makes me feel as chees has an important role or something.

Thats my thoughts on that post and chees in general.

wow, good lynch.

ok, so now im not sure whether I should roleblock or not. if I roleblock someone who isnt mafia, there is a chance someone is killed who is important to us, but also, mafia might not send in a kill, essentially framing the person I roleblocked. so, im not sening in my action just yet. could i have some opinions on this? i think its really risky to mislynch again but its also risky to get someone killed because im overthinking ahhh

Block chees, dylan or justice if you think they are maf but you should go for chees but if a kill goes in then idk but block chees

wow, good lynch.

ok, so now im not sure whether I should roleblock or not. if I roleblock someone who isnt mafia, there is a chance someone is killed who is important to us, but also, mafia might not send in a kill, essentially framing the person I roleblocked. so, im not sening in my action just yet. could i have some opinions on this? i think its really risky to mislynch again but its also risky to get someone killed because im overthinking ahhh

block one of the three but dont tell us until 5 mins before night ends (i wont be on if youre worried its me, and i doubt chees will either and dylan probably not) just in case you block wrong and youre killed

and yeah i was thinking chees could frame too but idk if she even checks this thread anymore lol

the thing bout justice is she claimed she got role blocked D1 without cc and that could've only been done by the mafia rolebblocker cuz Cariad role blocked someone else
So let's lynch chees tmrw

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, good lynch.

yes this is why I changed targets last min to avoid getting framed

ok, im going to block and say as late as possible (max 30 mins before end) incase I die. ill probably also post some suspicions, or things to keep in mind

im p sure u cant change actions but im not a blue but ive never seen a game let u take back actions

(lol that reminds me abe tried to take back a maf kill and got mad when i said no lol)

yeah, but its whether they are waiting until last minute to send the action. anyway, theres no pont, because theres only one mafia left (i reckon) so theyll have to kill or do nothing

hello, 20 mins until end of night, so ill say who i rbed. Its chees (surprise surprise)

If chees isnt mafia then I reckon its gotta be dad. justice was rbed by mafia on n 1 and i doubt that it is possible so in my mind they are confirmed as town,

zMSErTT.png

Current Score
Town
Mafia
33​
4​

Karen aka. Jackson the Paparazzi (1-Shot Vigilante) was killed.

Role PM said:
Jackson the Paparazzi (1-Shot Vigilante)
Flash. Flash. Flash. The glitz and the glamour has lured you to this place. Little do you know, you?ve just come across the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow: this is set to be one horrifying night of defamation and if you live to tell the tale then you?ll be rich, rich, rich!

Once per game you can choose to shoot another player. If you are role blocked then your shot will be returned to you.

You have 23 hours to submit any day actions and vote a candidate for the lynch.

• NA: Wednesday 22nd July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Wednesday 22nd July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Thursday 23rd July - 8AM AEST

If you know you cannot be available at this time then make sure to vote the night before! Not voting is not an option. Yes, you may vote no lynch. The result will come one hour after voting closes.

Ok its dylan or justice guys or theres 2 more maf and the other one sent the kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we don't get this lynch right we lose on day 7 :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Cariad what your role name?

Back