• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

how is it dylan or me what

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

dylan im lynching your ass **** you

- - - Post Merge - - -

what if its forek?? dundundun....

theres a chance cariad was lying tho to throw off maf, so cariad did u rly block chees?

also why isnt mafia killing cariad lmao

lets make a dylan lynch justice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so a timeline of events that are gonna happen:

Day 6: Lynch Dylan: If he flips town this is our timeline.

Night 6: Four players left.
Day 7: One player gets killed (probably cariad), three left, at this point its justice as maf.
Night 7: justice flips Red and game ends with 2 players left.

TOWN WINS

Now if we lynch chees:
Day 6: Lynch chees, and he flips town this is whats gonna happen.
Night 6: Chees flips town, with 4 players left.
Day 7: One person gets killed, (probably cariad at this point) and 3 players are left. Me, Dylan and justice.
Night 7: Neither justice or Dylan is confirmed town, and we mislynch justice. Game ends with me as town and Dylan as remaining maf.

MAFIA WIN

But if we lynch justice today:
Day 6: Lynch justice.
Night 6: justice flips green with 4 players left.
Day 7: Somebody dies (still probably cariad), Three players left. It has to be dylan as mafia at this point in time.
Night 6: Lynch Dylan.

TOWN WIN

Choose wisely guys, we need to win this by lynching either justice or dylan.

there are no factional kills in this game you

Not sure if you know this or not but mafia is a faction and they can kill. Roleblockers block roles. Either chees killed last night despite being roleblocked or it was you, and you made a clever bus early-game. Or it's Forek making a claim that wouldn't make sense but it's not Forek lol.

Not sure if you know this or not but mafia is a faction and they can kill. Roleblockers block roles. Either chees killed last night despite being roleblocked or it was you, and you made a clever bus early-game. Or it's Forek making a claim that wouldn't make sense but it's not Forek lol.

Kills are not factional. This means all kills can potentially be prevented.

read the ****ing rules

- - - Post Merge - - -

i messed up the quote i was trying to make it size 7 ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

****ing idiot

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch dad for being annoying and stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

if cariad didnt lie about her post your ass is getting lynched today dylan

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about your failed bus dylan i guess it didnt clear you as town after all :/

Where are you quoting that from? I remember something like that but don't remember it in the rules specifically. I figured it had something to do with there being a vig, a SK, and mafia after Superpenguin flipped. Like what specific post is that from? Because I wanna know the full context.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about your failed bus dylan i guess it didnt clear you as town after all :/

Congrats on your successful bus tbh, with you coming for me again to get another lynch you're making me second guess chees4mees.

Where are you quoting that from? I remember something like that but don't remember it in the rules specifically. I figured it had something to do with there being a vig, a SK, and mafia after Superpenguin flipped. Like what specific post is that from? Because I wanna know the full context.

****ing dumbass
do you see this

yqkLecs.png

click it. it leads you to the quoted post. its in the ****ing day 1 opening. where she listed all the rules and changes.

nothing u say can save u now tho :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on your successful bus tbh, with you coming for me again to get another lynch you're making me second guess chees4mees.

save me your sob story, how does it feel now ****er? chees is confirmed town and i doubt forek would do something outrageous such as that, so youre dead you ****ing scumlord

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly you bussing ashtot was such a risky move, and it didnt help you at all. thanks for lynching one of your own for town tho, ty! xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you vote for yourself and give me your url? ty much love xo it will be a nice early bday gift for me ;)

Important New Information About this Game:
  • Kills are not factional. This means all kills can potentially be prevented.
  • You will only receive role block notifications if you act: no action = no notification.
  • If you have more than one action and you are role blocked then all of your actions are blocked.
  • If two people block one another both of their actions will be nullified.
  • No action can be used on the same player twice in a row unless the action failed.
  • You cannot communicate with other players outwith this thread unless I have given you a QuickTopic.
  • Not new, but a reminder not to edit your posts in this thread or you will face a modkilli.

When you quote something make sure to quote the entire thing instead of cherry picking, justice. Of course, that's what you were doing to me a couple days ago so you resorting to it again to get my lynched over the roleblock doesn't surprise me. A kill potentially being prevented could have meant anything, especially given the mason situation with Trundle/Rune and the fact that a vigilante existed in the game and with it being a role, it could be blocked. Not sure if that's the same with SK and mafia though. Either way, you're like dead set on me and are gonna act that way since you got Forek on your side apparently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol keep up the sassy posting style to play town though, good job on getting everyone to townread you for it. ;)

When you quote something make sure to quote the entire thing instead of cherry picking, justice. Of course, that's what you were doing to me a couple days ago so you resorting to it again to get my lynched over the roleblock doesn't surprise me. A kill potentially being prevented could have meant anything, especially given the mason situation with Trundle/Rune and the fact that a vigilante existed in the game and with it being a role, it could be blocked. Not sure if that's the same with SK and mafia though. Either way, you're like dead set on me and are gonna act that way since you got Forek on your side apparently.

This means all kills can potentially be prevented.

all kills

Of course you're not going to bold this word though.

WHAT THE **** DOES POTENTIALLY HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

OH MY GOD YOU ****ING STUPID IDIOT YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST MOST COCKIEST MEMBER ON TBT

A DOCTOR CAN POTENTIALLY SAVE A TOWNIE

DOES THAT MEAN A DOCTOR CANT SAVE A TOWNIE?

NO.

USE YOUR ****ING BRAIN YOU USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING DUMBASS

It means a roleblocker may or may not work, which tbh is what I think but then again your behavior is turning all tryhard and pushy right now so my previous thoughts on chees might be incorrect.

stop coming up with bad logic to save yourself. youre scum. admit it. lynch yourself already. you have no chance at winning this with me. because you know im right but youre trying to make it somehow seem like im wrong when im literally posting **** from the op. its okay tho, you made a good effort ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It means a roleblocker may or may not work, which tbh is what I think but then again your behavior is turning all tryhard and pushy right now so my previous thoughts on chees might be incorrect.

BECAUSE YOURE A ****ING IDIOT YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID OH MY GOD YES IT MAY WORK. OH MY GOD WHY THE **** WOULD TINA SAY KILLS ARE NOT FACTONIAL THEN? USE YOUR ****ING BRAIN YOU USELESS ****STAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY THE **** DID YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHERRYPICKING IF I POSTED THE WHOLE RELEVANT SENTENCE WHAT TRHE **** ARE YOU EVEN SAYING YOU ****ING DUMBASS

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is why i hate playing mafia with you because i literally never get this mad with anyone else but you because youre so ****ing stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dylan you are my friend and an older brother (kinda), but you are very awful and annoying in this game

I don't even have to defend my logic when all it is is simple uncertainty/the factional kill thing not being completely clear, idk if Cariad can actually roleblock a kill successfully or not but you seem pretty sure even though you can't actually prove for sure she can, and that's the certainty you're trying to lynch me over so you're joke town if you are, pushy mafia if that's what you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And your posting at me this entire game would annoy me if I weren't capable of seeing through it. But I'm a little more helpful than you are because unlike past games I've learned not to make my votes over emotions.

Back