• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Okay so where the heck is chees? I swear I saw her browsing the thread yesterday but she didn't have anything to say.

Also yeah I doubt we need 48 hours if chees is the only one not voting/posting and they're likely going to be the last available mislynch anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't need 48 hours*

Fine y'all can lynch me, im inactive as hell anyway. But, by killing me you're helping maf win. And to all those mafia out there, GG, well played.

i think people are fed up of this game tbh.

It's been a long game, yeah, but people are becoming transparent and it's getting easier tbh. The only thing I'm fed up with tbh is people not listening to me. At this point it's just going to take another mislynch for yall to realize Ashtot's crap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not making fun of yall overusing tbh, tbh.

tru tru, do I have to just wait and be inactive or can I ask to be modkilled?

It's Ash unless Cariad votes chees. Which is the best thing that can happen given chees wants to suicide.

tbh im leaning towards ash as chees' partner but if chees flips town im going to kms irl and on here

I reckon its better to kill ash today rather than chees, so I'm going to vote for him. chees is so inactive that i doubt it makes much of a difference whether we lynch today or tommorow. butttt, tinas not wanting to modkill could mean that being modkilled is game changing and that chees is mafia, so thats something to keep an eye on.

Well chees voted to not get modkilled after all so they're either sliding by and bussing their partner (bad idea at this point) or doing something decent for town in this position. I'm pretty confident in my reads though, it's probably the latter.

Back