• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

u know what i reread

dad might be scum

cuz that's what trundle was pushing on yesterday

if ash was maf i dont see why trundle died cuz he was defending him

- - - Post Merge - - -

but his claim seems legit and i think there'd be a vet in the game so

i find it stupid mafia killed trundle over cariad tho so i cant tell if mafia is just stupid (which would point at dylan being maf lol~!1) or what

i still sorta sus justice

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait can someone clear up for me what the role blockers did n1 or whatever

cariad blocked who?? n justice claimed she got role blocked too?

justice you're continuing to campaign against chees (bad townplay, not as active, easy lynch) and ignoring talking about Ashtot, trying to enlist Karen to your cause now. It's a cause I'm not completely disregarding but if you don't also give your read on Ashtot I'm not letting up my suspicion on you. Stay mad and belligerent when I do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cariad blocked me the night before last, but I'd like them to talk about all their blocks before that at least once they come around.

justice you're continuing to campaign against chees (bad townplay, not as active, easy lynch) and ignoring talking about Ashtot, trying to enlist Karen to your cause now. It's a cause I'm not completely disregarding but if you don't also give your read on Ashtot I'm not letting up my suspicion on you. Stay mad and belligerent when I do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cariad blocked me the night before last, but I'd like them to talk about all their blocks before that at least once they come around.

they already gave their read on me u freaking dongblazer

i was blocked by pillow

- - - Post Merge - - -

im playing fallout and uhh if it isnt chees then it would have to be either forek or karen which i dont think is likely

youre COMPLETELY ignoring my train of thought but ok whatever. im not explaining it again. its just simple math for me

karen, cariad, forek and me = town

dad, chees, ashtot = ???

dad / ashtot team = very unlikely imo, but you two are both idiots so i could maybe seeing you two bus each other but its very risky. but you are a dumbass dylan so i c an maybe see this. but as i said, even if youre a dumbass who takes the worst risks i dont think you would be stupid enough

therefore that leaves chees

who else do you want me to ****ing suspect? myself? no because i know im town. oh mygod just piss off before you call me "scummy" for wanting to lynch her. unless you want me to switch to reading both you and ash as a teamread holy ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already ****ing said my thoughts on ash yesterday ad ive already ****ing said this ohhh my god youre annoying me so much i dont care anymore this game can go to hell because youre annoying the **** out of me god

i was blocked by pillow

- - - Post Merge - - -

im playing fallout and uhh if it isnt chees then it would have to be either forek or karen which i dont think is likely

youre COMPLETELY ignoring my train of thought but ok whatever. im not explaining it again. its just simple math for me

karen, cariad, forek and me = town

dad, chees, ashtot = ???

dad / ashtot team = very unlikely imo, but you two are both idiots so i could maybe seeing you two bus each other but its very risky. but you are a dumbass dylan so i c an maybe see this. but as i said, even if youre a dumbass who takes the worst risks i dont think you would be stupid enough

therefore that leaves chees

who else do you want me to ****ing suspect? myself? no because i know im town. oh mygod just piss off before you call me "scummy" for wanting to lynch her. unless you want me to switch to reading both you and ash as a teamread holy ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already ****ing said my thoughts on ash yesterday ad ive already ****ing said this ohhh my god youre annoying me so much i dont care anymore this game can go to hell because youre annoying the **** out of me god

which fallout

I'm leaning into a Ashtot/Chees combo team right now, but i stg if dylan is maf tho. Pretty sure justice, karen and cariad is town.

Night one?? I think I roleblocked SP but ill check for you.

Alsoooo, last night I roleblocked Ashtot, but never got a confirmed? I have had one every other night so im wondering if the outcome couldve changed if my rb was counted (or mayb it was and tina was too tired to send a pm that could be it hmm)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you want me to say what ive done each night ok ok

Night one SP: was suspicious and wanted to see if id stop any kills haha, turns out I stopped one and I mayve stopped his killing every night :)

Night two: Trundle. I catn really remember why, but all of my blocks were people i was suspicious of and thought there was a chance of being mafia. (also if i blocked them and there were no kills i could make a case against them with evidence bc otherwise its just a hunch)

Night three: Dad. He told me what to do, so i decided to roleblock. Im not trusting anyone esp not if they try to interfere with my role. (also he couldve been trying to manipulate so that he could send in kills hm hm hm)

Night four: Ashtot. Thought id block one of the popular lynch candidates. why not. play for the town.

Alsoooo, there is a chance that Dad and justice are mafia and are just pretending to be arguing to keep one of them alive and have the legacy of mafia continue.

Finally, do we really need 48 hrs today? imo 24 is enough with 7 hours left, but obv its up to the host :)

Back