• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

How can you 'not be sure about Ashtot' if you're not his partner at this point justice?

ohhhh my god you are so ****ing annoying i would be so much nicer about this but at this point youre driving me insane by how cocky youre acting right now

How can you 'not be sure about Ashtot' if you're not his partner at this point justice?

I said I'm unsure earlier because he always has ****ty reasoning as town. Like just now when he said Karen was scum? Yeah. I don't care about you two right now, I want to lynch Chees because it's the safest lynch. You two can be dealt with later, but drop the ****ing "LOL YOURE SCUM PARTNERS WITH ASH!" act because it's driving me ****ing insane. I hate how cocky you're being right now. I'd be nicer and more calm about this if your ego wasn't bigger than your ****ing head

You are not kill prone. LOL. Why the hell would you think this game exactly that you would be killed when you literally were kept alive throughout the whole game last time for being a ****ty player? You really think mafia would send a kill on you AND a vig/sk would kill you too? Nick/Karen shooting you at that time would've looked awful. Especially because they were getting rid of the inactives for town with their shots.

Yeah, last game was a bad game for me but that doesn't mean I'm not kill prone, I've been n1'd and n2'd before and later read in the qt that the maf did it because I'm vocal.

Yeah, last game was a bad game for me but that doesn't mean I'm not kill prone, I've been n1'd and n2'd before and later read in the qt that the maf did it because I'm vocal.

You sure as hell wasn't vocal Day 1 or Day 2, not compared to others. So why the hell did you think you were gonna die again, because you've only been "vocal" as of day 4.

And we're just gonna disagree and be unhelpful in doing so because...well we disagree about chees, in that I read her as town more than I read you as town. The only other thing you can logically do here is lynch Ash over chees unless you actually think I'm maf, but you wouldn't do that to your partner. Let it drive you insane all you want (or claim), this is how it looks to me.

I'm prioritizing Ashtot over the other being you or chees at the moment because that's what I think is safest lynch, and I'm not going to move away from that. Call me stubborn all you want over it.

Dylan saying feel free to lynch him = not something a maf would do lol

Maf actually do this all the time though btw, the whole 'self-sacrificing' act. I shouldn't really say feel free to lynch me because that'd be a game draw and I'd rather we win, but I have a feeling people might sheep me anyways. What I really mean to say there, to clarify.

And we're just gonna disagree and be unhelpful in doing so because...well we disagree about chees, in that I read her as town more than I read you as town. The only other thing you can logically do here is lynch Ash over chees unless you actually think I'm maf, but you wouldn't do that to your partner. Let it drive you insane all you want (or claim), this is how it looks to me.

I'm prioritizing Ashtot over the other being you or chees at the moment because that's what I think is safest lynch, and I'm not going to move away from that. Call me stubborn all you want over it.

if youre town when this game ****ing ends i will ****ing kill you and i will ****ing never let you live this down you cocky little piece of ****. i hope you are town so i can ****ing mock you about this forever and you'll never pull this annoying cocky **** with me again because if i knew you irl i would literally punch you

You sure as hell wasn't vocal Day 1 or Day 2, not compared to others. So why the hell did you think you were gonna die again, because you've only been "vocal" as of day 4.

I was vocal on day 1 but not day 2 and 3 ish because of the job crap. Which I'm finna quit on Monday and get my lousy $160some paycheck. Which means I can continue to be a threat to mafia until the bitter end. :)

if youre town when this game ****ing ends i will ****ing kill you and i will ****ing never let you live this down you cocky little piece of ****. i hope you are town so i can ****ing mock you about this forever and you'll never pull this annoying cocky **** with me again because if i knew you irl i would literally punch you

r u mad but i agree with you on chees. I think chees or Ashton is the safest lynch right now.

Stop posting so fast and ninjaing me omg. I'm always one post behind you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

chill

no im not going to chill you little cocky piece of ****

chees is the safest lynch bc i know for sure tht im town and an ashtot/dylan scumteam is something i literally cant imagine, but if so you guys are great at acting

btw wheres karen

Okay call everything being more and more clear to me because it's fmpov cocky, don't care.

Okay call everything being more and more clear to me because it's fmpov cocky, don't care.

what the hell are you saying go back to your ****ty job and your broken thumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol at the fact ur already quitting ur new job

what the hell are you saying go back to your ****ty job and your broken thumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol at the fact ur already quitting ur new job

You know what justice? Do you want the t? Well I don't care if you don't here's the t, I find it really helpful you could really use some:

herb_v2_CS_3DBox_TenTamer_0111.png

And then settle down and actually read into Ashtot alongside chees.

i voted for myself because we can still win with a mislynch and when i die town you'll finally realize that dad is scum and win the game

so gg dad, u freaking tard

You know what justice? Do you want the t? Well I don't care if you don't here's the t, I find it really helpful you could really use some:

herb_v2_CS_3DBox_TenTamer_0111.png

And then settle down and actually read into Ashtot alongside chees.

no lynch chees **** you

Back