• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

some math

There are 18 players
(most likely) 4 maf and 14 town (explain why later)
after 1 day/night cycle there will be 3 gone
today there are (probably) 3 maf and 12 town
worst case scenario today is that we lynch a town, mafia gets 2 kills, and the vig misfires
that leaves 3 maf and 8 town on day 3
then its 3 from there
3 maf and 5 town
then we would lose on day 4 bc maf>town
so we need to lynch a maf tomorrow or today or vig shoots a maf

There are probably 3 maf left because that would make their kp 2 bc it rounds up. I dont think a vig shot because both endless and trundle did very well and were vocal

- - - Post Merge - - -

we dont talk about frozen mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, justice what is you opinion on chees4mees

cory makin de good postz ;;)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

we may not talk about frozen mafia but we do talk about kingmaker mafia :)

@cory - not much of an opinion on chees atm. ill probably go back and read some more and take notes on people.
i honestly feel the same way

also, maybe like 3-4 blues in this game
but as we seen with rune greens can have different properties

EBWOP: Never mind about that vig shot rune. I thought they killed 2 and Trundle got shot. Never mind twas a miscalculation.

btw is anyone getting a mini-game? I'm still not getting a mini-game, but I'm wondering if anyone else is since town rose up.

why would a vig shoot trundle forek

picard_facepalm_bright.jpg

btw is anyone getting a mini-game? I'm still not getting a mini-game, but I'm wondering if anyone else is since town rose up.

were not allowed to talk about our specific minigame

i want to hear from
blu rose
hika
chees4mees
cariad
and chipped-teacup

What exactly do you want to hear from me? Im still here *cory, I don't have anything to say tho. I've already said my role and what it does (essentially nothing).

What exactly do you want to hear from me? Im still here *cory, I don't have anything to say tho. I've already said my role and what it does (essentially nothing).
what i mean is who you think is scum (with reasoning of course) who you think is town and who you are undecided with

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop yes it was a save notification

- - - Post Merge - - -

o screw you

sorry bill nye

Hey XD live in the UK so I'm about to sleep soon, just been keeping an eye on this so I'm a bit on top in the morning. Erm. Yeah, any questions you want to shoot at me before I zonk?

Are we using abbreviations to commemorate Endless now?

Also I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the night because I promised someone something. o/

Waiting for rxns anyways.

Hey XD live in the UK so I'm about to sleep soon, just been keeping an eye on this so I'm a bit on top in the morning. Erm. Yeah, any questions you want to shoot at me before I zonk?

a quick list of your biggest town and scum reads

Back