• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

What I originally thought of night 1:

Mafs shot Endless.
Mafs shot Trundle.
A vig shot Rune. ( probs stupidest thing ever wrote

Then i realized.

So at first I thought that Forek was scum but I think he made a few pretty reasonable, believable claims and now Im kind of suspicious of Pillow Bunny and Karen. Im getting the biggest town read from Chipped Teacup.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cory for you^^

Okay, soooo...

Obviously because of the Mason team thing, Trundle is town yeah. Which I'm happy about, his reads are decent. Dad's (Dylan?) reads are in depth and neutral, which makes me think town, but then again it could just be strategy. But he isn't acting odd, so. Kinda getting some town reads off Cheese as he/she is with me, I mean they haven't said much out the ordinary (apart from that one thing that blew up a bit OTT).

As I said, bit suspicious about Nick, but as pointed out, my reasoning was due to his writing style, so I can't really maintain my personal argument. But I do think Karen and Justice had some good points about him. But even then there's been some stuff with them, so I might be wrong. Plus, Pillow Bunny. I admit I was in favour of them a little bit at the start (largely because their arguments impressed me as a newer player), but she does seem to like to pick fights, which is scummy.

Forek acts scummy at the best of times, but I don't think it's intentional, I think he's just a newbie. Plus, as much as his arguments hurt to read, I can't just vote to lynch him for being a dweeb. Because if his role as Miller/Owner is actually real, then that'd be stupid. I'm less suspicious of him than I was.

Sorry that's not everyone (I don't have much to judge on most others), and sorry if I'm reiterating other people's points! (Probably due to my tiredness if anything haha)

Okay, soooo...

Obviously because of the Mason team thing, Trundle is town yeah. Which I'm happy about, his reads are decent. Dad's (Dylan?) reads are in depth and neutral, which makes me think town, but then again it could just be strategy. But he isn't acting odd, so. Kinda getting some town reads off Cheese as he/she is with me, I mean they haven't said much out the ordinary (apart from that one thing that blew up a bit OTT).

As I said, bit suspicious about Nick, but as pointed out, my reasoning was due to his writing style, so I can't really maintain my personal argument. But I do think Karen and Justice had some good points about him. But even then there's been some stuff with them, so I might be wrong. Plus, Pillow Bunny. I admit I was in favour of them a little bit at the start (largely because their arguments impressed me as a newer player), but she does seem to like to pick fights, which is scummy.

Forek acts scummy at the best of times, but I don't think it's intentional, I think he's just a newbie. Plus, as much as his arguments hurt to read, I can't just vote to lynch him for being a dweeb. Because if his role as Miller/Owner is actually real, then that'd be stupid. I'm less suspicious of him than I was.

Sorry that's not everyone (I don't have much to judge on most others), and sorry if I'm reiterating other people's points! (Probably due to my tiredness if anything haha)

wtf do you think about pillow bunny and Karen

blu rose u better be writing a really long post

i guess i can consider it pretty long
i mean it's long for what i've done thus far
i'm almost done with searching through endless' posts for something he may have left behind
so yeah
also i'm typing proper in it, yay

Ah, gotcha. ...I didn't really read mine in full lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP DANGIT WHY DIDN'T I READ MINE IN FULL

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA IDIOT. IDIOT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET LMAOOOOO! :)

When did pillow bunny ever pick fights with anyone ?? I mean they made little posts here and there of their opinion on some players, but I don't thibk thats fighting??

also waiting to see blu roses post

##VOTE:Dad
for not reading lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jesus christ

oh yay people died yippee
so happy

@Post #765 (Karen):

Tom wanting to lynch Cory actually makes a lot of sense...
To be honest, if you don't want to lynch Cory based off of his past games, then you have
to have a pretty good case against someone else.

@everyone noting Superpenguin:

I used to love his gameplay. ;-;
He used to be brilliant and it makes me kind of sad to see him half-assing his posts now.

@Justice and Dad:

Okay, I won't half-ass this game myself.
At least, I'll try. I hope.
I usually try more, it's just that my mom signed me up for this dumbass art camp that I
didn't really even want to do (and told me about it like the night before). I'll promise
more activity for the weekend, because it ends on Friday. But that doesn't give me an
excuse until then.

@#837 Justice:

**** stop bringing me up i'm trying to pull a kingmaker dolby

@Ashtot:

It really warmed my heart to see the Kermit the Frog .gif file being posted again.
I've missed it so much<3

@#849 Cory:

See "Justice."

I typed this all out on Notepad. So I won't post any direct quotes, but instead refer to
posts by their number, sorry, haha...

Trundle mainly started the Tom wagon, right?
Because he was apparently "interested in the game," apparently because of a power role
that Trundle deduced he had, right? He also deduced Endless's blue or green role in
#578. Tom's death post even seems a little bit... unemotional, I don't know. Either
way, claimed Mason partner to Runeraider, so I guess there's not much more to look
for with Trundle.
Predicted summary of game: With Trundle's help, the Mafia team was brought down simply
and methodically.

LaBelleFleur.
I can't say much about you. You've only played in Bravely Default Mafia, where I was
modkilled.
Yippee.

Tom had his great interactions:
told Forek to be quiet
pushed for Forek lynch
told Forek to go take advice from his team (actually Tom could have just told Forek to
go raise a ****storm and then claim Self-Aware Miller(in the situation Forek is Mafia))
sarcastically responded to SuperPenguin
disagreed with Endless on Day 1 Content's usefulness (tbh have to agree with Tom on that)
was defended by both SuperPenguin and Justice

Dad might've bussed (I take it as "threw under the bus") Tom. I know that he wouldn't
have hesitated to do so if he had a different good player to back him up, and it's not
like a Framer is that useful except for the one in, like, 256 (I think) chance that he
would have managed to frame the person that the Detective was inspecting on Night 1.

Endless, you will be missed as one of the big talkers, I promise ;-;
pillow bunny and chees4mees were his suspicions, right? That's what I've gathered from
reading, at least. I'll have to check that...

To me, Cariad just seems like she's more thinking. I don't quite remember how Cariad
plays, though, but it just seems like she's just thinking and not really bringing much
to the table (the irony, though). Wasn't she a more aggressive player? Please,
correct me if I'm wrong.

I miss the old Superpenguin ;-;
Superpenguin was super-aggressive and then his playstyle rotted into this ugly thing.
And then it got a little better and now it is what it is now. Notably, Superpenguin
defended Tom, and I'm almost willing to think that he did so thinking that no one would
think that I'm so stupid as to defend Tom if I were on his Mafia team. Therefore, SP is
up there with me.

Karen brought up the list of names that voted for Tom. Thanks, I kind of like this
list, I'll refer to it later.
Karen also has not really played Mafia in a while, I don't know if that has made her
rusty or what? She definitely isn't the same as she was, but I'm not getting any scummy
vibes from her. Or I may just be oblivious to everything.

More tomorrow after art camp (so like in 16-17 hours is when I will start up again).
I'll try to be on 2DS later tonight to answer questions or defend myself if someone yells
at some inconsistency that I have.

Oh, and, Justice, you said that you wouldn't be mean to Dad if Tom flipped Red ;-;
##Vote: justice, breaking promises being my only reason

Sorry if this post wasn't what y'all wanted from me ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoa dang that was a lot longer than i thought it was

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the part on Karen where I said that I'd bring up the people who voted for Tom:

People that voted for Tom:

Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny

I'm betting for 2 Mafia in here. Just a bet, even when you cross off Trundle.

To be entirely honest people have gotten so much better at hiding there tracks as Mafia
that I'm almost entirely willing to just lynch off of hunches. It may make me seem like
a lazyass but, seriously, if anyone can get a good case against someone on any Day, I'd
like to see it.

oh another reason for me voting tom was that at the time that i voted it was a tie and i dont remember the tie policy i thought it resulted in a no lynch

Did you see my post early this morning/last night? It explained why i voted for tom. I already thought tom was sus when he voted for my because i was annoying.

@blurose
I'm suprised more people didn't wanna lynch me yesterday lol

oh it doesn't really matter if you had a reason for voting tom that makes sense
you can still have good logic as mafia

cory you're not ****posting as much as you usually do, which is great

oh it doesn't really matter if you had a reason for voting tom that makes sense
you can still have good logic as mafia

cory you're not ****posting as much as you usually do, which is great
Oh. My. God. Why are you and teacup still pushing the " forek is maf " Train? Because Endless is gone?

I'm putting my vote on for pillow bunny. There is surprisingly not much yet and she is the most sus and it makes it more sus that endless is now dead. Of course the mafia could be ****ing with us but i do not want to take any chances

EBWOP: Having a bandwagon right now is the easiest way for mafs to hide in along with the rest.

Back