• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

:') Ya'll can try but you won't, let's be honest here.

And with this new found information, self-aware miller or no it's better to get a high level distraction out of the way.

Well well well, ladies and gentlemen, it's time i open a case, shall we?

This quote is the main part of this tell. What's so high distracting about me? Going against your fellow mafia, chees? I've been dead ball all day, the rage over me doesn't stop, until you posted this.

Things ive did in this mafia:

1. Call out Endless after defending myself, appearently. Was my quote after he town telled me that bad, saying that I don't kill people, because only mafia can?

2. Got an interrogation on pillow bunny, didn't really get anything. Now this is the confusing part where most people say, " You keep switching sides too often. " Well well, after my questions for him/her, I didn't get anything. Suprise? No, because Endless, had all ready switched to another random vote.

3. Endless bashing me, and then town turning against me.
Well, after Endless's case on me, he got the whole town (almost) to turn on me. Then a bunch of others start bashing me, Trundle, Chees, Tom.

4. Other stuff. Like interrogating chees, putting opinions, and other stuff.

5. Now we are here. Well, any suprise? After questioning trundle, chees, you start getting at me too? Do you have any other reason then that i am a distraction to lynch me? Any active proof im a distraction? Maybe because i am getting at your teammates, Tom? You seem awfully confident that i am mafia. And i quote from endless, " Lynching random people mean they are just trying to take attention off theirselves. " Well, why would you lynch someone because they are distracting? What exactly am i distracting, Tom?

You know what? Distracting is the wrong word. Annoying is the word I'm looking for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well well well, ladies and gentlemen, it's time i open a case, shall we?

This quote is the main part of this tell. What's so high distracting about me? Going against your fellow mafia, chees? I've been dead ball all day, the rage over me doesn't stop, until you posted this.

Things ive did in this mafia:

1. Call out Endless after defending myself, appearently. Was my quote after he town telled me that bad, saying that I don't kill people, because only mafia can?

2. Got an interrogation on pillow bunny, didn't really get anything. Now this is the confusing part where most people say, " You keep switching sides too often. " Well well, after my questions for him/her, I didn't get anything. Suprise? No, because Endless, had all ready switched to another random vote.

3. Endless bashing me, and then town turning against me.
Well, after Endless's case on me, he got the whole town (almost) to turn on me. Then a bunch of others start bashing me, Trundle, Chees, Tom.

4. Other stuff. Like interrogating chees, putting opinions, and other stuff.

5. Now we are here. Well, any suprise? After questioning trundle, chees, you start getting at me too? Do you have any other reason then that i am a distraction to lynch me? Any active proof im a distraction? Maybe because i am getting at your teammates, Tom? You seem awfully confident that i am mafia. And i quote from endless, " Lynching random people mean they are just trying to take attention off theirselves. " Well, why would you lynch someone because they are distracting? What exactly am i distracting, Tom?
Okay let me actually address this seriously, since I know I'm going to be at work when someone attempts to jump me and lynch me because lol Tom no responderino.

Distracting is the amount of posts, piss poor reads, and vote jumping you're doing. While you're free to do so, it's annoying and I'd rather players only vote on a user when they're 90% sure on that user. I don't care about chees, I'm in this for myself and for town second. I am my own team since I can't communicate with other players outside of the thread and I am looking out for me since I cannot expect others to have my back here.

1. Endless is annoying, but I expected him to reaction test the newbie because if you were red it'd be an easy lynch and the KP would hopefully drop lessening town's losses. Town has roles that can kill by the way.

2. You jump on everyone who doesn't like you or questions your playstyle, instantly labeling them as mafia. By the way, labeling someone as a possible blue has the be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you suspect someone of being a power role, you don't spread that information around because that makes them automatic target for the mafia. It's one thing if they're being sloppy as a blue, but it's another when they're essentially betrayed by a possible ally.

3. I don't like your playstyle and you're just forcing opinions on day one. Kudos to you for trying to get the ball rolling, but I know that people who do that usually have nothing to go or are actually scum.

4. ok

5. My team is myself unless I feel it wise enough to expand and consider others allies. Right now it's still the beginning and reads are still being formed. The biggest tells will come from Night 1 when all the actions occur, since a few players are creatures of habit.

You know what? Distracting is the wrong word. Annoying is the word I'm looking for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay let me actually address this seriously, since I know I'm going to be at work when someone attempts to jump me and lynch me because lol Tom no responderino.

Distracting is the amount of posts, piss poor reads, and vote jumping you're doing. While you're free to do so, it's annoying and I'd rather players only vote on a user when they're 90% sure on that user. I don't care about chees, I'm in this for myself and for town second. I am my own team since I can't communicate with other players outside of the thread and I am looking out for me since I cannot expect others to have my back here.

1. Endless is annoying, but I expected him to reaction test the newbie because if you were red it'd be an easy lynch and the KP would hopefully drop lessening town's losses. Town has roles that can kill by the way.

2. You jump on everyone who doesn't like you or questions your playstyle, instantly labeling them as mafia. By the way, labeling someone as a possible blue has the be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you suspect someone of being a power role, you don't spread that information around because that makes them automatic target for the mafia. It's one thing if they're being sloppy as a blue, but it's another when they're essentially betrayed by a possible ally.

3. I don't like your playstyle and you're just forcing opinions on day one. Kudos to you for trying to get the ball rolling, but I know that people who do that usually have nothing to go or are actually scum.

4. ok

5. My team is myself unless I feel it wise enough to expand and consider others allies. Right now it's still the beginning and reads are still being formed. The biggest tells will come from Night 1 when all the actions occur, since a few players are creatures of habit.

Did i jump at Dad? Did i jump at Karen? Did i jump at teacup? No, i didn't. I only jumped at those that were acting suspicious, such as chees, with his " i didnt have anything to say " post. Possible blue read: So i could easily get someone to protect them. If they got protected/ is a vet, then wouldn't that waste a KP? If the medics aren't inactive, that is. Vote jumping? Why don't you tell that to chees and Endless? They have changed thier votes many times also. I don't see you jumping at them.

Did i jump at Dad? Did i jump at Karen? Did i jump at teacup? No, i didn't. I only jumped at those that were acting suspicious, such as chees, with his " i didnt have anything to say " post. Possible blue read: So i could easily get someone to protect them. If they got protected/ is a vet, then wouldn't that waste a KP? If the medics aren't inactive, that is. Vote jumping? Why don't you tell that to chees and Endless? They have changed thier votes many times also. I don't see you jumping at them.

Not yet, but given how jumpy you are so far I expect it at one point. And some people literally have nothing to say day one, I usually sit out day one besides the obligatory I acknowledge this game is running post, a ****post or two, and a vote. Day one is 95% uneventful and the lynch will always fail. But I won't jump on Endless because I've accepted there's a key to his madness, chees whatever.

Grats on 12k.

I don't think i will jump at players I don't deem suspicious, unless they do something like really, really, stupid. I admit i am kinda jumpy today, but that will change when time passes, more players reveal their true colors.

I like how people called me a hypocrite for my vote spree near the beginning when a) I only voted 2 people, the vote on LeBelle was an accident since it was meant to be on pillow and b) Neither of the first votes were strong, they were merely attempts to get people to react, as several more prominent players have already recognized.

I'm now trying to figure out why in the hell an owner would /ever/ be a miller role. It goes without saying that the name isn't Forek-generated, but I'm struggling to conclude why an owner would investigate guilty.

Karen, myself being lynched is way better than lynching a random. If you ever consider voting a random vote me instead. That being said, voting me is almost as bad, just not quite, so I'd prefer it if you'd contribute towards the giant poopheaps mounting in the middle of the room.

And addressing 'who made you leader Endless?' No one did. No one made anyone anything ever. Last time I checked, if you asked someone's opinion on something it's pro town for them to respond. And last time I checked asking people questions or asking people to do things is pro town. If everyone played a similar game to mine the day would function and be more enjoyable to everyone not named tom involved.

I'm going to retain my vote on Forek because he's currently producing my one of my favourite red-tells, that being calling the guy pushing you strongly red while simultaneously copying their method of attack. Town players dislike copying red players whereas red players that got effectively called out with a style tend to copy that style. I believe his role is Takezi (or w/e it was) the owner (Godfather), Since that fits the role of an owner a lot better. Although I'm made incredibly hesitant because I don't think Forek would've picked up on the cues to put 'self aware' in his role title himself, but I'm going to pivot a guess that a red team-mate instructed him to do that, and hope I don't hate myself for this read. But, would he be patient enough to wait for that?

I'm this close to unvoting right now. But I'll stay steady.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and Tom Day 1 will generally fail in most games, due to the fact that content is always so much more useful on the following day or the days ahead of that than it is on the day it's created, but the more you dig up on the first day the more you have to work with on the following days, if that makes sense.

I still believe there's a reasonably high chance that Forek will flip red.

I like how people called me a hypocrite for my vote spree near the beginning when a) I only voted 2 people, the vote on LeBelle was an accident since it was meant to be on pillow and b) Neither of the first votes were strong, they were merely attempts to get people to react, as several more prominent players have already recognized.

I'm now trying to figure out why in the hell an owner would /ever/ be a miller role. It goes without saying that the name isn't Forek-generated, but I'm struggling to conclude why an owner would investigate guilty.

Karen, myself being lynched is way better than lynching a random. If you ever consider voting a random vote me instead. That being said, voting me is almost as bad, just not quite, so I'd prefer it if you'd contribute towards the giant poopheaps mounting in the middle of the room.

And addressing 'who made you leader Endless?' No one did. No one made anyone anything ever. Last time I checked, if you asked someone's opinion on something it's pro town for them to respond. And last time I checked asking people questions or asking people to do things is pro town. If everyone played a similar game to mine the day would function and be more enjoyable to everyone not named tom involved.

I'm going to retain my vote on Forek because he's currently producing my one of my favourite red-tells, that being calling the guy pushing you strongly red while simultaneously copying their method of attack. Town players dislike copying red players whereas red players that got effectively called out with a style tend to copy that style. I believe his role is Takezi (or w/e it was) the owner (Godfather), Since that fits the role of an owner a lot better. Although I'm made incredibly hesitant because I don't think Forek would've picked up on the cues to put 'self aware' in his role title himself, but I'm going to pivot a guess that a red team-mate instructed him to do that, and hope I don't hate myself for this read. But, would he be patient enough to wait for that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and Tom Day 1 will generally fail in most games, due to the fact that content is always so much more useful on the following day or the days ahead of that than it is on the day it's created, but the more you dig up on the first day the more you have to work with on the following days, if that makes sense.

Uh, owner of the bar that been caught doing something maybe? It dont say in the PM. You can ask Tina when she gets back, she can tell you :)

Self aware miller is a real role, look it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When my blood turns out to be green when you lynch me, you will know you made a mistake. I know my club has been in some shady activity lately, so i want to find out whats happening.

I disagree that Day 1 will lead to useful content in later days, but then again the games I think have allowed outside communication providing much more useful information than the threads ever did.

Uh, owner of the bar that been caught doing something maybe? It dont say in the PM. You can ask Tina when she gets back, she can tell you :)

Self aware miller is a real role, look it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When my blood turns out to be green when you lynch me, you will know you made a mistake. I know my club has been in some shady activity lately, so i want to find out whats happening.
No one is arguing the validity of the Self-Aware Miller role, we're arguing whether or not you are what you claim. But your death will provide useful information, like the amount of people who jumped onto the "Lynch Forek"wagon without any reasons as they hope to slip by. People who pushed the hardest, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the games I think of have allowed for outside communication

I disagree that Day 1 will lead to useful content in later days, but then again the games I think have allowed outside communication providing much more useful information than the threads ever did.

No one is arguing the validity of the Self-Aware Miller role, we're arguing whether or not you are what you claim. But your death will provide useful information, like the amount of people who jumped onto the "Lynch Forek"wagon without any reasons as they hope to slip by. People who pushed the hardest, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the games I think of have allowed for outside communication

Well, i know they're 1 person right now on the wagon ( but I don't think you guys are just following wagon) that has absolutely no valid reason to vote me, and that is, chees4mees. all the other votes had a reason to actually vote me, which I don't disrespect, and i know that i were an outsider that i would probably have those reasons, also. But chees4mees vote reason was just " I think you are mafia. " When i asked him questions. He pretty much sheeped my question then used it as a reason to vote me. Coincident? I think not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How dumb exactly do you take me for? I can use my own brain you know. 0_o

I don't take you as dumb, I take you as new. If I hadn't played many games I could easily claim 'miller' when I meant 'self aware miller'. It's not an insult to you at all, sorry if it came out like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We've got 13 hours left, and I'm going dig into the reasons that justify my push for a bit to see whether I can convince myself that I might be wrong, since I'm incredibly paranoid that I'm driving a train off a cliff and I really don't want to put myself in that position.

Forek, why did you decide to claim medic, then villager, then your actual role? What were you intending to achieve with this line of play? Explain each step singularly.

Why have you not voted a single player that didn't already have a vote on them? Are you going to pass this off as coincidence, or is there a greater meaning here?

How come your read on me reverted from townread to red-read while I was offline? I clearly didn't add any content for your decision to change, so was it just that you'd mis-read my content and were seeing it 'better' or was it something someone (read: pillow) said that changed your mind? I think I can guess this one but I want it out there anyway.

I never said to lynch a random I said to lynch an inactive.
Such as DarkOnyx who someone said has left the forum.

oh oops change of plans then I guess

I'm going to vote for Forek or Tom I think, reasoning below:

Forek
Kept switching role claims : causing general mess : suspicious bcuz went from medic-townie-miller (seems like trying to save himself)

Tom
I was just sort of kidding about voting him but his reaction to my statement makes me thing otherwise : voted Forek sort of quietly : play style so far reminds me of when he was mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think not thing^

I never said to lynch a random I said to lynch an inactive.
Such as DarkOnyx who someone said has left the forum.
Lynching an inactive, if it did happen, would effectively happen at random. Therefore while lynching a random is not lynching an inactive, lynching an inactive is lynching at random. Semantics aside, lynching an inactive isn't going to get us anywhere. (This post is a lot less relevant now but I felt the need to post it anyway.)

Does this mean Runeraider is going to replace DarkOnyx?

Dad, I'm really interested in your read on bunny. I don't think they've posted enough to tell but I would've said their content leaned towards the 'I FOUND A MAFIA YAY' (Despite being incorrect) play they were showing last game. I'm also not sure if they're enough of a ballsy red player to attack me when I'm almost definitely out of reach. (Leads to suggest that they're not voting me because they think I'm a viable scapegoat and that they're doing instead because they believe I'm actually red.)

Not to mention, Forek, you have still claimed earlier in the game that you are going to be busy half of yesterday and today, yet here you are, posting away. Planning on going AFK to prevent being caught as scum until your life actually is on the line? Nothing you're saying adds up.

I can't say I really want the day to end in a bandwagon like this, still. Does anyone else have anything at all?

There's still a bunch of things to look into, we don't have to unvote to do that though.

Trundle, what's your read on bunny and cheese?

There's still a bunch of things to look into, we don't have to unvote to do that though.

Trundle, what's your read on bunny and cheese?

I really don't see how chees is suspicious as Forek has said. It's their first game and they don't know much about it.

pillow bunny has made at least one useful post using scenarios of who might have been mafia. They also throw out answers to noob questions on occasion. Looks like town to me.

Replacements will be introduced in one mass post later today. It is looking likely that we'll bring six new players into the game: a mix of veteran and new players.

As these replacements will make up a huge number of the playerlist we've decided to extend day an extra 24hrs to allow further discussion with the replacements and to give them a chance to get caught up.

Back