• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Yayayayyyyyy Ashton

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to read this all when I get home then I will state my thoughts

What i see so far is endless using acronyms that i do not understand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so here?s four scenarios about what?s going on with Endless and Forek:

1. Endless is town, Forek is mafia.
  • This is what seems to be happening based on their interactions, but there?s no way to confirm it.
2. Endless and Forek are both mafia.
  • I?m assuming their argument at the beginning was fake, but it escalated too much, so if Endless didn?t vote for Forek it would seem suspicous
  • How did Endless get all that from ?kill some KP?? Kill some KP could just mean kill some people with KP (mafia), which Forek mentioning thinking was a good idea
  • If Forek flips red, Endless is essentially confirmed to be town (plus Forek being dead will probably help him regardless), but does that outweigh the loss of KP?
  • They MIGHT still be fakevoting for each other, and are going to kill the next person who slips up. Endless is trying to become really influential, so if he does a couple people might follow him, plus there?s the other two(?) mafia members. Between them, they could get someone lynched
  • Even though the tables have turned, I still think Endless? ?this is a good response and he?s definitely town so I?ll retract my vote? comment was really weird
4. Endless and Forek are both town.
  • imo Forek seems more like a clueless noob than mafia. The only ?proof? we have is the kill some KP comment
  • I think this could very well be what?s happening, but Forek probably don?t have a blue role anyways so it?s no real loss if he dies
3. Endless is mafia, Forek is town.
  • Basically indistinguishable from the previous scenario
  • Even if Forek does flip green, Endless would be pretty justified in voting for him, so he won?t get indicted.
I like this post and i am getting a town read from you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question, what does sheeped mean?
I have been out of the meta for a while, sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

forkeh, saying that you are miller raises up so many red flags, even if you are one, you shouldn't say it

What i see so far is endless using acronyms that i do not understand

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like this post and i am getting a town read from you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question, what does sheeped mean?
I have been out of the meta for a while, sorry

its like how everyone follows a stronger player easily because they have influence or a stronger personality

its like how everyone follows a stronger player easily because they have influence or a stronger personality

ahh thank you
also, you are the master of day 1 lynching so do your magic!

Would you say that Forek's reads are helpful to town or worth anything at all? He just posts things and doesn't even back them up or say why he finds them suspicious half the time. The other half he spends copying what Endless is accusing him for.

I smell Tina and her writing all over that rolename/character tbh, it's a safe claim in the least if you actually were maf claiming miller because your team told you to.
and i know for a fact tina actually does create safe claims along with jubs

Would you say that Forek's reads are helpful to town or worth anything at all? He just posts things and doesn't even back them up or say why he finds them suspicious half the time. The other half he spends copying what Endless is accusing him for.

i definitely dont think anything hes said is that useful. his presence and behaviour is really only useful because its easier to read others based off of what my read on him is. i think hes town but it doesnt mean that i think hes on to anything

Not yet, but given how jumpy you are so far I expect it at one point. And some people literally have nothing to say day one, I usually sit out day one besides the obligatory I acknowledge this game is running post, a ****post or two, and a vote. Day one is 95% uneventful and the lynch will always fail. But I won't jump on Endless because I've accepted there's a key to his madness, chees whatever.

unless ashtot is king of course

I finish reading and i am seeing that people are voting for forek mainly for being an annoyance rather than being scum. I am not opposed to voting for him but im sure we could vote for someone else with better reasoning

What do you mean? I back my statements up. Just as why i put chees as suspicious, did you even read that? " The other half he spends copying Endless " Well if you hadn't noticed, Endless wasn't on for mostly all day yesterday. I was on all day. Did endless accuse me of anything for half a day? So what then, was i doing all this time?

cory u cant upvote stuff in here

- - - Post Merge - - -

u cottonheadedninnymuggins

I feel as people are stop seeing me as annoying when Cory and Ashtot joins the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, maybe not actually. Since y'all ready want me dead.

On my phone so no long post (@Endless' thoughts), but not upvoting isn't in the rules, just saying.

Also eeew the replacements. :p

yes but last time i played mafia they were like "u cant upvote its against hte rules"

Back