• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

for future references guys, if someone claims miller don't let them know that the only way you know you're a miller is if your role says self-aware in front of it.

Well, that would be pretty dumb if they role claimed it without saying that.

You can say your role name just not the PM, so you don't really need to blank it out. For example if I actually got a role PM that said Cleetus the Self-Aware Miller I would say in the thread that I was 'Cleetus the Self-Aware Miller' if I were to roleclaim. You're just not allowed to post an entire role PM.

So what is the name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot Karen was playing and she has been active, but I agree with her about Tom, he's senselessly voting somebody that's being voted on for a stupid reason, not a bad candidate until he actually gives some real reads when he votes in the least.

Ooh I like that name. But I'm gonna have to sign out for the night.

I smell Tina and her writing all over that rolename/character tbh, it's a safe claim in the least if you actually were maf claiming miller because your team told you to.

I smell Tina and her writing all over that rolename/character tbh, it's a safe claim in the least if you actually were maf claiming miller because your team told you to.

Haha, my team would've had to copy tina's ideas, since Takeshi is me.

Also I forgot Karen was playing and she has been active, but I agree with her about Tom, he's senselessly voting somebody that's being voted on for a stupid reason, not a bad candidate until he actually gives some real reads when he votes in the least.

Lazy or not, Forek is proving to be a major distraction. It's day one, I'm 100% confident we can we lynch a distraction and be okay with it Bats.

Trying to have someone lynched over being distracting reminds me of how you felt about Superpenguin in the Sunleth mafia, which you were maf in. Also, there's a lot to read into with 'distractions' half of the time and I expect that of you tbh, unless you've degraded as a player. Your last game worries me that you have.

Lazy or not, Forek is proving to be a major distraction. It's day one, I'm 100% confident we can we lynch a distraction and be okay with it Bats.

What am i distracting? Your mafia plans to win over the town?

I just got home and need to do some reading for school before bed and then I have work in the morning, so if someone would like to give me a brief rundown on what has happened in the past five pages, I would appreciate it. I skimmed the last two and apparently someone roleclaimed Miller or something and Forek is being lynched cause he's a distraction??

Sorry for being lazy with this today, guys. :(

That's all that has really happened in the last five pages or so, other than a little bit of voteswitching between people and me making a big post. You probably have time.

Cmon dad you need to help me out here, my bar isn't ready to die on day 1. I can't really make an argument, can i? Since i am being lynched for being a distraction. I need to survive or the club- essentialy dies i think? Why waste a lynch on me when you can lynch any other 17 players? Since i have already role claimed miller, not much use lynching me. If i faked the miller role claim then how would i come up with a name that sounds like something Tina came up with?

Trying to have someone lynched over being distracting reminds me of how you felt about Superpenguin in the Sunleth mafia, which you were maf in. Also, there's a lot to read into with 'distractions' half of the time and I expect that of you tbh, unless you've degraded as a player. Your last game worries me that you have.
I mean I'm pretty sure I've gone on record that even if I wasn't scum, I would have lynched Nick all the same. :) And perhaps I have degraded Bats, but I've just stopped caring since effort = scum and no effort = scum.

What am i distracting? Your mafia plans to win over the town?
You labeling half the playerlist as mafia. If you're going to list someone as mafia, be confident about it and stick to your guns. Don't throw names out willy nilly and then flip flop for days about it all.

Cmon dad you need to help me out here, my bar isn't ready to die on day 1. I can't really make an argument, can i? Since i am being lynched for being a distraction. I need to survive or the club- essentialy dies i think? Why waste a lynch on me when you can lynch any other 17 players? Since i have already role claimed miller, not much use lynching me. If i faked the miller role claim then how would i come up with a name that sounds like something Tina came up with?
The bar will go on, I'll take good care of it. :) And just because you claim you're a miller doesn't mean you are. It's better to lynch and confirm rather than have someone waste time second guessing the rest of the game.

I mean I'm pretty sure I've gone on record that even if I wasn't scum, I would have lynched Nick all the same. :) And perhaps I have degraded Bats, but I've just stopped caring since effort = scum and no effort = scum.

You labeling half the playerlist as mafia. If you're going to list someone as mafia, be confident about it and stick to your guns. Don't throw names out willy nilly and then flip flop for days about it all.

The bar will go on, I'll take good care of it. :) And just because you claim you're a miller doesn't mean you are. It's better to lynch and confirm rather than have someone waste time second guessing the rest of the game.

Who did i think was mafia? Besides pillow bunny, ( faked it ) i only thought You, Endless and Chees were mafia. Thats only 3, not half the players. I'm not claiming i am a miller, i AM a miller. Why would i think of a name like Takeshi? If i were to make a name, that would probably be under a list of 900+ names a can think of, I wouldn't even think of anything close to that.

Who did i think was mafia? Besides pillow bunny, ( faked it ) i only thought You, Endless and Chees were mafia. Thats only 3, not half the players. I'm not claiming i am a miller, i AM a miller. Why would i think of a name like Takeshi? If i were to make a name, that would probably be under a list of 900+ names a can think of, I wouldn't even think of anything close to that.

Who said you had to? There's probably veteran mafia players who could have made up a role and fakeclaim for you, all you have to do is play that song and dance to death until others believe you.

Who said you had to? There's probably veteran mafia players who could have made up a role and fakeclaim for you, all you have to do is play that song and dance to death until others believe you.

Who? Tina? I don't ask for help on these kinda things...... And most of the vets are gone now.

Who? Tina? I don't ask for help on these kinda things...... And most of the vets are gone now.

Veteran players on *your* mafia team. And you can't ask for help, pretty sure this is a no-PM game since that's usually how Tina rolls iirc.

Veteran players on *your* mafia team. And you can't ask for help, pretty sure this is a no-PM game since that's usually how Tina rolls iirc.

" My mafia team ", don't you mean YOUR mafia team? As i just stated in my above post, I don't ask for help. Keep going, the more information i pull from you, Tom.......

" My mafia team ", don't you mean YOUR mafia team? As i just stated in my above post, I don't ask for help. Keep going, the more information i pull from you, Tom.......

tumblr_meecu5ipOZ1ra8i62o1_500.gif

IF YOU'RE PART OF TEAM, YOU'D GET ADVICE AND INFORMATION REGARDLESS OF YOU ASKING FOR HELP SMH

Please just lie down and accept the lynch, I'll run that bar better for ya. Free drinks for everyone opening night!!!

Back