• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I am UNSURE. Do you want me to wave a dictionary in your face?
I'm leaning towards Minties, that is certain, but I have not decided.

For someone who gets upset when being accused, you sure do know how to be rude.
I have other reasoning with the post that Minties made.

Tom and Minties got switched on my list.

Tom-
acts scummy when not scum(wow so pro list)

Minties
has been really salty with SP lately
SP has been really salty with her lately
not sharing everything to try and find scum, just comes when name is called

Well, the list-it's crap, and I don't have as much reason to vote for Tom anymore. Since everyone was badgering on Minties I went and saw what they might be talking about. This was all that I could find. I haven't voted yet and don't plan to unless I'm absolutely sure.

Tom-

Minties

Well, the list-it's crap, and I don't have as much reason to vote for Tom anymore. Since everyone was badgering on Minties I went and saw what they might be talking about. This was all that I could find. I haven't voted yet and don't plan to unless I'm absolutely sure.

SP only started being salty with me when I accused him in ANOTHER GAME. I'm trying to share everything to find the scum in my cell. I answered everything that was brought up. I even reached out to Beary to see if she's scum or not. There's not much for me to go off of in this game because I've barely spoken to either of my cellmates. I pointed out that Tom looked pestered Beary and me to tell him what we were and then didn't claim right away. It just felt off.

Tom-

Minties

Am I allowed to get irritated, Prin? :rolleyes:
All this is true, but the 'salty with her' just doesn't seem like a very good inference, as Minties says in the post above me.

I'm voting for Beary because she is saying she is "unsure" when it's her and 2 other people. It's not like there are 10 people up for lynch.

I'm voting for Beary because she is saying she is "unsure" when it's her and 2 other people. It's not like there are 10 people up for lynch.

Well, go ahead. Mafia will be even closer to winning. I'm leaning towards Minties at the moment but not enough to lynch her. Both Tom and Minties have one thing in common, that the both act scummy when they aren't mafia.

Oh, okay. That's what I thought it was, but I wanted to double check.

Thing is, I don't know how beary plays as scum. If I recall correctly she has never played as mafia in past games. She doesn't seem as derpy as she does this game. There's the hint of her taking things personally, but she isn't going full on "raugh leave me alone"

Oh, okay. That's what I thought it was, but I wanted to double check.

Thing is, I don't know how beary plays as scum. If I recall correctly she has never played as mafia in past games. She doesn't seem as derpy as she does this game. There's the hint of her taking things personally, but she isn't going full on "raugh leave me alone"

Basically, that's kinda what I see as well. Her posting is different and she is not acting offended or like her feelings hurt when brought up for lynch or voting for her. So, the question is, is she improving, or is she mafia? I just don't know if I should go for Minties or Beary.

Basically, that's kinda what I see as well. Her posting is different and she is not acting offended or like her feelings hurt when brought up for lynch or voting for her. So, the question is, is she improving, or is she mafia? I just don't know if I should go for Minties or Beary.

I was mafia in one game, with Tom, BBG, Laurina, and .... One other person. I was very quiet that game, and didn't post often unless I was accused. I'd say I'm improving, but that's you to judge honestly.

Well, go ahead. Mafia will be even closer to winning. I'm leaning towards Minties at the moment but not enough to lynch her. Both Tom and Minties have one thing in common, that the both act scummy when they aren't mafia.

Not sure if this is beary being beary, but a townie wouldn't do this, especially when town is at such a disadvantage. I'm voting Beary.

Not sure if this is beary being beary, but a townie wouldn't do this, especially when town is at such a disadvantage. I'm voting Beary.

Hm? I'm confused as to what you are getting at? What did I do?
Are you saying I was scummy just because I didn't admit to the fact you were doing better before?

Nope. I was trying to find an alternative to saying that you weren't so bad after all, lol.

Back