• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

WTF you talking about. Closet? Please be serious.
I thoguth you just said that you didn't know who was scum just a few mere posts ago. You've gone from equally suspcious of us both, to Jer's automatically town without posting a single thing since then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Horrible reason to lynch someone, right there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listen, I'm trying to prevent town from making a mistake. He brought my name up, and I responded. I probably got defensive. Guess what? I do that.

It was all a ruse! Jer proved himself to me awhile back through various ways of evidence which I can not share here. It looks like you're flushed down the toilet now!

Horrible reason to lynch someone, right there.
In mafia VI, I was lynched for being too defensive. I'm reading through posts to come up with a plan. I'm putting my vote in for you right now as a placeholder. If I'm correct, only members from that group are allowed to be voted for?

It was all a ruse! Jer proved himself to me awhile back through various ways of evidence which I can not share here. It looks like you're flushed down the toilet now!

Oh yeah? Why can't you share it?

In mafia VI, I was lynched for being too defensive. I'm reading through posts to come up with a plan. I'm putting my vote in for you right now as a placeholder. If I'm correct, only members from that group are allowed to be voted for?

Yes, you're right.
Just don't be suprised when I get lynched and mafia wins the game.

The amount of evidence takes up more than the post limit and would type me about 4 hours to type up, so sadly I can't.

Does that prevent you from writing a summary?

I think you are lying, Trundle. All of this is just trying to see if I'm mafia or not, You don't trust Jeremy at all, do you? You just want to let town lose. I'm trying to tell you. I'm not desperate. If I get lynched, so what? Game's over. No reason to get all desperate.

okay frig I just don't know what to do
obviously I don't know anything I was just trying to get someone to slip
it seems like I'm the only one putting effort into this game
it's frustrating me
if everyone wasn't inactive I could actually do something
frig

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does that prevent you from writing a summary?

I think you are lying, Trundle. All of this is just trying to see if I'm mafia or not, You don't trust Jeremy at all, do you? You just want to let town lose. I'm trying to tell you. I'm not desperate. If I get lynched, so what? Game's over. No reason to get all desperate.

btw your ideas are conflicting from thinking i'm scum to thinking i'm town back and forth, you really need to read what you say before you post it

it's frustrating me
frig
Caught you Trundle. Can't fool me anymore.

it's frustrating me
frig

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw your ideas are conflicting from thinking i'm scum to thinking i'm town back and forth, you really need to read what you say before you post it

5 people did not vote yesterday and we only have 29 pages. This is probably the most inactive game in TBT mafia history.

Caught you Trundle. Can't fool me anymore.

actually you didn't catch me at all, I posted right after you posted but I hadn't seen your post, therefore I posted that of my own accord, and I technically caught myself but I wasn't trying to hide it anyway so oh well

5 people did not vote yesterday and we only have 29 pages. This is probably the most inactive game in TBT mafia history.

i think my game is the most inactive
everyone's lost interest

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to try and get in contact with Jer about this whole mess.

And you are on ours!
Oh snap it's getting intense in Group D over here, guys
These two posts have essentially convinced me. They show that they have both proved each other to one another, and they know that the third member is mafia. So... I'm going to vote for Prin. However, I did not see a lot from Jer. If he can prove himself to Trundle (in a wall of text about 4 hours long), why can he not prove himself on here? Or post?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to shower, I'll be back soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jeremy has posted twice, excluding his signup post. His first post was accusing Prin, and his second one was saying Minties was not online. Keep in mind that Minties could be scum and they could be working together. After thinking over while looking at his posts, I'm going to place my vote for him. I do not think Prin is scum anymore, because of the evidence stated in this post.

These two posts have essentially convinced me. They show that they have both proved each other to one another, and they know that the third member is mafia. So... I'm going to vote for Prin. However, I did not see a lot from Jer. If he can prove himself to Trundle (in a wall of text about 4 hours long), why can he not prove himself on here? Or post?
What I still would like to know is how do they know they can trust each other?

This is going start off as a "Prin is scum" post.

You need to listen to others, Trundle. I'm sure mafia isn't going to do everything you say they will. mafia is unpredictable. We need to find someone who actually could find mafia in the groups the smartest way possible, not someone who'll do whatever someone says. We need a leader who could pick the groups in such a way that'll benefit town the most.

How can you be sure that mafia isn't going to do everything that he says they will? I'm having trouble wording this, but it looks like you're subtly hinting that you're mafia.

Fantastic waffles :[ thanks to your awesome grave-digging mafia got a point.

A little too down on town here.

For someone who gets upset when being accused, you sure do know how to be rude.
I have other reasoning with the post that Minties made.

Tom and Minties got switched on my list.

Tom-
acts scummy when not scum(wow so pro list)

Minties
has been really salty with SP lately
SP has been really salty with her lately
not sharing everything to try and find scum, just comes when name is called

Well, the list-it's crap, and I don't have as much reason to vote for Tom anymore. Since everyone was badgering on Minties I went and saw what they might be talking about. This was all that I could find. I haven't voted yet and don't plan to unless I'm absolutely sure.

You really have some ****ty "evidence" here for Tom and Minties, but it's obviously some sort of evidence since one of them is scum, and to be honest, if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Minties. The "coming when called" is essentially what Cory does and did in Mafia VII. She seems to have avoided posting, just like she did in Mafia V. It's not the best, but it's some sort of evidence. Now, assuming Minties is scum, she hasn't posted much. She also didn't really point fingers as to who she thought was scum.

The problem with this theory is that Tom hasn't been pointing fingers either.

Twenty four hours to decide between, Waffles, Karen and Pally? Fun stuff. Don't know how we'll sleuth them out in 24hrs to be honest, I think Karen's really the only one we can dissect posts from easily right now.

He sounded hopeless here. Either he's a townie who's nervous, or scum trying to psych us out. Knowing Tom, it's probably the latter.

Oh joy we missed lynched. Oh well, I don't have room to talk as I didn't officially vote either. :/ (Had a reaction to my shot, couldn't make it home to vote on time)

That said I'm glad Beary has so much faith in me... </3.

You sound bored, with no reaction, as if you expected us to mislynch. Either a really dumb slip-up on your part, or you're just bored. The problem is, judging by how active the game has been, it's again, probably the latter.

Beary had faith in you. Interesting. She flipped green, meaning we can probably assume that is what you are.

I've got nothing else to say on past candidates being scum at the moment, so I want to look a tonight's candidates, Jeremy, Trundle, and Prin, and see what I can do to connect Tom or Minties to either of them.

Looking at tonight's candidates (Jeremy, Trundle, Prin), I want to look at each of them.

Jeremy[/color]
I will play.

And you are on ours!

I don't think that is any different than other games. She is away a lot, but posts when she's online.

Here are all of Jeremy's posts. His last one has been on March 30th. So, Jer has been inactive. Similar to Minties.

##Vote: Karen

##Unvote

##VOTE: ITookYourWaffles

He initially voted Karen, and then hopped on the Waffles bandwagon. Jeremy, why did you vote for Karen? That was never explained in the thread. It was also very shortly after pallycake posted, a member that you also defended in that third quote.

You also refrained from voting in Day 3.

I have nothing to connect Jer and Tom together. As far as I'm aware, they have not been in contact.

If I was too busy to play I would have never signed up :3

I think Jer voted for Trundle just because of the fact that he accused him. Probably just rash behavior or something, but I will def keep him on my radar.

That's interesting. It's similar to what Jer did in Mafia VII to try and appear town-aligned.

##TRANSFER BELLS: 2 to BellBringerGreen

Trundle
it's frustrating me
frig

You did this in the short-lived MMV. "Let's accuse someone of scum to see who will slip!" You were town in that game. The similarities seem fairly obvious, but that could obviously be a ruse. Since it seemed like a good idea for you to use it as town in MMV, why not use it as possible scum in MMVI? From what I re-read in MM2 and MM4, you seemed to pushing the pro-town game a lot. Like now.

Ah, frig. Well, I tried to tell you guys! I'm fairly certain who my group's mafia is now.
This group for today is going to be a bit more tough. Minties and Tom haven't been posting much, and if we nominate Beary, she'll throw a tantrum. Let me do up a quick summary of each. ( pastels for Tina <3 )

Minties
-Voted for Kaiaa for Leader
-Voted for Waffles without posting reasoning the thread for Day 2 lynch
-Posts are very safe and don't share much information, though Minties is often sharing her opinions out loud
-Is also tied up with MM5, so she may be a bit busy

Tom
-Voted for Jubs for Leader (as a joke)
-Did not vote for Day 2 lynch, but mentioned in post he was leaning towards Karen
-Posts have been somewhat helpful

LittleBeary
-Voted for Fireninja1 for Leader, following Superpenguin's suggestion
-Voted for Waffles but was involved in threads events.
-Posts have been a little bit useful, but she is not known to be a huge asset to town mafia or town.

If anyone has anything they would like to add on to these, feel free. As I'm sure you saw, these days are going by quickly so if you need to share anything, do it ASAP or it'll be too late.

Are you still fairly certain who your group's mafia is now? Care to share?

-Voted for Waffles without posting reasoning the thread for Day 2 lynch

Now this is something I want to focus on. Still assuming Minties is scum, then let's remember who else voted for ITookYourWaffles without posting their reasoning. Jer. Thank you, Trundle, for this wonderful insight.

[18:34] <TrundlePC> why don't you have the risk of dying at night?
[18:34] <Superpenguin> Cause there is no night
[18:34] <TrundlePC> whoa what
[18:35] <TrundlePC> frig wow
[18:35] <TrundlePC> can't believe i missed that

This just seemed similar to when I told Tina(Mafia) in MM3 that I was roleblocked twice in a row and she was in a state of disbelief. Obviously, as mafia, she knew that the roleblocker could block twice in a row and was just trying to cover it up by pretending to be shocked.

I would think that since Night has been such a big component for the Mafia in past games, the mafia would have definitely been told they have no KP, and Trundle was just trying to cover it up to act innocent.

Okay, I am really only posting this cause I don't want to save those quotes and felt this may be useful later. :)
Just the first thoughts to cross my mind when I saw Trundle's response.

This is also a good point. To me, it looks similar to Jer's mock-confusion about KP in Mafia VII. The fact that there's no night seems like such an obvious point to miss, that it's almost as if it's too good to be true. Trundle admits he's a terrible scum player. He knows this, we all know it. Mostly because we keep mentioning it, but whatever. Point is, this looks like a stupid scum slip-up on Trundle's part.

Prin
I've been dreading this because she won't stop yammering in this game and there's a lot to go through, compared to everybody else.

I'd like to hear from Tom too. It's wayyy too early to be making much of this day.

You want to hear from Tom? Understandable, but it's never too early to make much of a day. We have to use each day to it's fullest. To me, this just seems like you're scum, trying to prolong day to make us do a hasty lynch.

Are you jumping on the FN1 bandwagon too? Great. Just fantastic.

Is there a reason you didn't want FireNinja1 to be the leader? What's so bad about him? From the posts around this, you really wanted FireNinja1 to be scum. Why?

SP, will you be going for the group that we want or the group that you think is best?

What do you mean, the group that "we" want? We as in scum?

You Pm'ed me with a case against Pally. Now you warn her and say you are trying to help her. Contradiction much? Of course, everyone knows that if Pally is lynched and she's town mafia gets a point. That's why I voted for you; I think you may be mafia since this information spread.

This looks a lot like you're trying to purposefully confuse town. And it appeared to be successful. It was the "evidence" I based my vote on Waffles on.

Well, if your going to be that way, you shouldn't have mentioned it. You should have only mentioned the current group that's up for lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure about Minties at all. I'm not sure of anyone of you, LB, Tom.. But, really Trundle? IT LITERALLY JUST BECAME DAY 3 and you are already playing tomfoolery. We need actual accusations.

Like I said, I have no clue. Minties is a strong player, and now that she's been mentioned she'll probably jump on. Beary, well, they both bandwagoned on Waffles. Both could easily be mafia. So could Tom. Anyone could possibly be mafia. The one I will most likely keep look out for is Tom, Minties second, and I think beary is just being beary right now. I don't trust her, however.

You seem very reluctant about Minties. But I have not noticed a post about Tom being scum from you. To me, this looks like you know Minties role.

I understand that this quite possibly will be the last lynch of the game. Take from this post what you want. However, I'm going to go with what evidence I have on Prin.

##VOTE: Prin

Just FYI, Trundle didn't really prove himself to me, but I didn't get any scummy vibes from him in IRC. He could have changed the way he acts though.

Back