• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Ah, thanks for digging that up. I'm in school when she's awake appearently -_- I'll wait until tomorrow than see if I can get on early enough to place my vote it.

Oh joy we missed lynched. Oh well, I don't have room to talk as I didn't officially vote either. :/ (Had a reaction to my shot, couldn't make it home to vote on time)

That said I'm glad Beary has so much faith in me... </3.

I suggest lynching Tom. He kept badgering me, asking what I was, and to get on IRC. He never told me his role.
Minties contacted me on IRC, and we both agree that Tom is the best vote that we have.

I'm not going to go as far as to vote for him, but I am mostly certain that Tom is one of our Mafioso.
Of course I'd badger you and Minties, how else do I hope to lynch right? Gotta antagonize someone in hopes they slip up, looking at Day 1 we practically went nowhere. :/ That said I was hoping to talk to you a little more before our day came up but I didn't get that chance.

I'd like to hear from Tom too. It's wayyy too early to be making much of this day.
What.

Well, if Tom really is town, ( Which I doubt ) then Minties has to be mafia. I'd like to hear both of them defend themselves before things get out of hand.

Loads of faith, thanks! I know I act scummy even when I'm not in the other games, but I'm being honest when I say green like Kermit aka Townie.

Well, if Tom really is town, ( Which I doubt ) then Minties has to be mafia. I'd like to hear both of them defend themselves before things get out of hand.

If you didn't want things to get out of hand, why were you so gung-ho about me earlier?

The one I will most likely keep look out for is Tom, Minties second, and I think beary is just being beary right now. I don't trust her, however.

Honored truly to be placed that high on your suspicion list. :)

Anyways I can't really defend myself, all I have is my word and hope that you guys will take it this time. :/

Ah, frig. Well, I tried to tell you guys! I'm fairly certain who my group's mafia is now.
This group for today is going to be a bit more tough. Minties and Tom haven't been posting much, and if we nominate Beary, she'll throw a tantrum. Let me do up a quick summary of each. ( pastels for Tina <3 )

Minties
-Voted for Kaiaa for Leader
-Voted for Waffles without posting reasoning the thread for Day 2 lynch
-Posts are very safe and don't share much information, though Minties is often sharing her opinions out loud
-Is also tied up with MM5, so she may be a bit busy

I did cite a reason for voting for Kaiaa, she played really well in AC Mafia and seemed like a good choice over people that seemed like they were trolling. I know you guys like to goof off in mafia, but I don't. I wanted to make sure we put someone in that wouldn't try to make "the trolliest setup". I waited up until past 4am to see if there was any more discussion in terms of the whole Waffles vs. Karen vs. Pally thing. It was just Waffles and Karen repeating themselves, as no one usually posts real hard hitting anything until it's close to deadline when I'm fast asleep. Pally's final post would have further swayed me towards sticking with my Waffles vote because she looked like scum to me.

I have been busy trying to digest all of the **** ups in MMV, so I haven't given this much thought.

---

This game isn't like regular mafia games, omigod. You vote here with evidence not cause someone doen't help town. The entire group is gonna be gone anyway.

I am gonna vote for Minties, cause she was really upset when I switched to FireNinja as leader and she randomly wanted Kaiaa for the leader, and I don't, that' the best case for any of these players. Minties is scum. She dead/

I know you're just being salty at me because I accused you in MMV, which is fine I guess. So basically you're saying I'm scum because I wanted a different leader? Okay? The reason the whole FN thing was annoying is because you guys all thought it was so funny desu~ to try and make this game stupid like you're trying to do to Prin's. If you were actually playing to win, FN's name would have never even been on the table.

---

I suggest lynching Tom. He kept badgering me, asking what I was, and to get on IRC. He never told me his role.
Minties contacted me on IRC, and we both agree that Tom is the best vote that we have.

I'm not going to go as far as to vote for him, but I am mostly certain that Tom is one of our Mafioso.

I talked to Beary when she finally came on IRC because she hadn't been on before in this game. We just talked about what we thought about our cell and the game. I'm never 100% sure on Tom as he typically appears scummy even when he's town. He just kind of rubbed me the wrong way earlier yesterday and I wanted to see if he did the same thing to Beary, which he did.

---

Well, first off, if you aren't mafia, Minties is playing you like she plays League of Legends. Badly, but she can manage herself. ( ;) )

I know you're saying this to try and piss me off, but it's rich coming from someone who can't even get out of bronze. :) #getonmylevelbeforeyou****talkscrub

---

This morning, in the IRC.

Hm. Wonder why she's hiding from the thread.

Minties is not hiding. She is sleeping right now, will probably be awake in a couple hours. :)

Exactly what Justin said. I think you all forget that I do live in Australia. I stay up until sometime around 4am just to catch Beary when she was online while waiting for any more posts in the thread. The day ends while I'm asleep, so I have to vote before I go to bed. I am here now.

Hm?
Is this another joke?

Trundle, will you play seriously? -.-

Is this how you're going to deflect Trundle calling you scum? Just by saying everything is a joke?

I'd probably think Minties, now that I think about it, but when I talked to her, she seemed truthful. I'm not sure.

You're fairly indecisive this game.

Mafia must be laughing right now.
Anyways, I have an idea of who is mafia, but I need to build up my text wall before I post about them.

How would you know what mafia is? Still waiting on the text wall btw.

Is this how you're going to deflect Trundle calling you scum? Just by saying everything is a joke?

Trundle is impossible to take seriously in mafia anymore. All he does is joke around and randomly point fingers.

You're fairly indecisive this game.

Why shouldn't I be? Is that a problem?

How would you know what mafia is? Still waiting on the text wall btw.

I have dismissed that idea.

Responses in bold.

Responses in bold.

...Okay you got me there.

Indecisiveness could be trying to avoid taking responsibility for getting someone lynched.

Why did you drop the idea of the text wall? If you're so sure that you've found scum, then please share it with us!

...Okay you got me there.

Indecisiveness could be trying to avoid taking responsibility for getting someone lynched.

Why did you drop the idea of the text wall? If you're so sure that you've found scum, then please share it with us!

I changed my mind oath, jeez. Recent events have lead me to drop my suspicions.

I am unsure. I'm confused as to why you care so much about my opinion, when I am only worth one vote.

Because if we mislynch again, that puts the mafia ever so closer to a win. All they have to do is get town lynched again and they win all of CELL.

It's your group, and you're the one I'm honestly a little suspicious of.

Okay, sure. All I'm worth is for votes, as I'm as green as chlorophyll.

Because if we mislynch again, that puts the mafia ever so closer to a win. All they have to do is get town lynched again and they win all of CELL.

This is why lynching me is not a good idea.

and what do you mean "you're unsure"? It's one or the other that you think is scum unless it's you.

I am UNSURE. Do you want me to wave a dictionary in your face?
I'm leaning towards Minties, that is certain, but I have not decided.

Back