• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

So I'm new to mini-mafia this time .-.
Is lynching on the first day pretty much similar to main Mafia?
(Eg. Look at past games, distractions, etc.)
Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

Alright, for anyone who wants king, please try to take this game seriously. This isn't Kingmaker how we play it in the IRC. That means no pony questions from Horus and Horus you aren't allowed to lynch yourself if you're scum. If you want to be King just for the sake of being King, you're not doing it right. You need to know what you're doing and be confident that your lynch will benefit us. I personally do not want King for these very reasons. I always hit green or blue first day lynch. Don't be a Horus, don't pick Horus, be smart, Kingmaker.

rKd8wp5.gif

You can use my avatar if you want.

MY TOWNY BROTHERS, I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH TO YOU. LET ME GUIDE YOU TO THE PATH OF VICTORY! HOORAH

Maybe we should look towards Trundle here. Trying to dismiss Horus' clear evidence against scum right away. Is Trundle the Godfather with iLoveYou as his goon?

You do realize you just acknowledged Horus' evidence and therefore just outed you, Mino, and Kayla as scum, right?

So I'm new to mini-mafia this time .-.
Is lynching on the first day pretty much similar to main Mafia?
(Eg. Look at past games, distractions, etc.)
Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

Lynching is similar to previous mafia games yes, but only the EXALT can actually vote. Whoever the EXALT votes for is automatically lynched.

You do realize you just acknowledged Horus' evidence and therefore just outed you, Mino, and Kayla as scum, right?

I know that I am town. However, that does not mean I will dismiss the rest of the evidence.

Anyway, now that Trundle has been ousted as mafia accomplice to iLoveYou, I would like to push forward my campaign to become King today:

Fx56S9p.gif

If you make me King, I promise I will try my hardest to out the dirty scum plaguing our kingdom today. I will listen to the people, even the Peasants! Your voices will be heard as we hunt the scum down to nothing! Kingmaker: Make the right choice!

I would also like to endorse my running mate Horus as a recommended second choice.

Good day!

Lynching is similar to previous mafia games yes, but only the EXALT can actually vote. Whoever the EXALT votes for is automatically lynched.

Ooh okay o-o
I hope the kingmaker makes a good choice then please!~
(Don't pick me.)

[23:14] <Tom29193> >:L If one of you don't post soon I'm going to start modkilling
[23:14] <Tom29193> I expect conversation!

Rule #1: Never make Horus King.
Rule #2: Always ignore Justin. He is toxic!!!!

Personally, I don't want to be King. So Kingmaker please don't even consider choosing me. It's way too much of a shot in the dark on Day One.

The first thing I want to point out is that in most games, Kuma simply posts that she is sorry she can't post and she's busy doing stuff. The problem with people who post like this is:

1) They do not contribute except when they get called out & need to explain why they don't post.
2) Towards the end of the game it's literally impossible to look back & get information on them / their alignment.
3) She will always slide by to the end if she is Mafia, while everyone else challenges eachother.

Kuma is definitely not an inactive. She always keeps up with the threads, votes & is able to comment .. she just normally doesn't.

Looking at the player list, everyone is likely to challenge eachother except her. I really don't want her to slide by to the end and not be suspected of Mafia just because she doesn't post and appears to be a "disinterested Townie".

Farobi already said he's willing to contribute more so, that's why I didn't bring his name up. :d

Well, if we are bringing up names, may I suggest that I've noticed Horus already has derailed some players from the seriousness of conversation. If he doesn't shape up, he will just be a burden for Town to keep around.

Then, the only three lurkers, which is a bit of a stretch to use that term, this game are Farobi, Ashtot, and Kuma. I know Farobi promises to be more active this game, but we see these promises broken time and time again. Ashtot and Kuma are much more involved in mafia games through other means of conversation which is why I think they are better to keep around than Farobi. And then there's Karen who we still know very little about how she plays the game, but that's really no reason to lynch her.

Obviously all the above names have proven to be suspicious in no way and are just last resort lynches. Like everyone else should be doing, I'll be looking for suspicious behavior in players, and I'll be sure to bring it to everyone's attention if I discover anything.

If you want to make me a king for today, then fine, but I do not expect to be making the decision blindly or all by myself.

brpmZdU.png

DON'T TRUST HER!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, if we are bringing up names, may I suggest that I've noticed Horus already has derailed some players from the seriousness of conversation. If he doesn't shape up, he will just be a burden for Town to keep around.

yV1RNZy.gif

How dare you make such assumptions

DON'T BE A RERE

ATTENTION FELLOW CITIZENS OF YLISSE!

HAS YOUR SHLONG BEEN WIPED CLEAN OFF?

HAS KAYLA GIVEN OUT YOUR ROLE TO SCUMMYMCDONALD?

DO YOU HATE HORUS AND HIS MLP REFUSE?

THEN DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU111!!!1!!!1!1!!!!1

ashtotforking.jpg

MAKE ME KING, AND I WILL LEAD YOU TO VICTORY!

MAKE ME KING, AND I WILL FIND ALL THE SCUMSCUM!

MAKE ME KING, AND I WILL HERD EVERY LAST PONY TO SUCCESSFULLY CREATE THE FIRST PONY BASED ECONOMY!

MAKE ME KING, AND I WILL GUARANTEE YOUR EVERY LAST UTTERANCE WILL BE HEARD!

Unlike Horse, who's veins are filled with god's tears that he purchased from eBay, my veins are filled with actual tears, from the actual God, do not trust this false idol called Horse.

Unlike Horse, I will not cuddle up with ponys and do their bidding, for they are evil creatures sent from the pits of hell.

Our efforts should not be wasted lynching pony haters, but should be used to lynch pony lovers, the worst form of scum on this continent.

MAKE ME YOUR KING, FOR I HAVE THE POWER TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE WHO ARE CLOSEST TO ME, AND DECIMATE THOSE WHO FEAR ME. MAKE ME YOUR KING.

MAKE ME YOUR KING, FOR I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD.

MAKE ME YOUR KING, FOR I HAVE A LEASH AROUND THE NECKS OF EVERY TROLL IN THE LAND.

FOLLOW ME, AND WE SHALL REIGN FOREVER, WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

brpmZdU.png

DON'T TRUST HER!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yV1RNZy.gif

How dare you make such assumptions

mmgllCg.gif

I agree with the three names Superpenguin has suggested. If we can get rid of at least one person who is likely to slide by to the end without being challenged, then it would benefit us more. Those three names are not a threat to Mafia (assuming they are Town). If they are Mafia, they'll never be challenged by us until it is too late. By that point we'd simply have to guess on what they may be.

Little note: While I don't mind the jokes on Day 1, if this progresses into the following days you will be modkilled without warning and given a two game ban. <3

Horus we all made our improvements to banner before we even had our roles.

Seriously it's like you're not even trying.

Kingmaker - dont be afraid to target someone who has already spoken up like Justin or Ashtot.

Their posts might not be the most serious, but its more likely that scum would not be wanting to draw that kind of attention to themselves this early in the game.

Choosing who to the first lynch should be done by isnt going to be the most difficult decision you make. Also, for the future, dont everyone all jump up and decide to target the king tonight when they make the wrong lynch (heard it here first).

and don't make horus the kingmaker.. we'd never hear the end of it

With the ring of a bell, all players were summoned to the courtyard. The EXALT for the day has been picked, welcome Sir Ashtot. Listen to the subjects well and determine who to lynch before time is up. Good luck!

Then, the only three lurkers, which is a bit of a stretch to use that term, this game are Farobi, Ashtot, and Kuma. I know Farobi promises to be more active this game, but we see these promises broken time and time again. Ashtot and Kuma are much more involved in mafia games through other means of conversation which is why I think they are better to keep around than Farobi. And then there's Karen who we still know very little about how she plays the game, but that's really no reason to lynch her.

Obviously all the above names have proven to be suspicious in no way and are just last resort lynches. Like everyone else should be doing, I'll be looking for suspicious behavior in players, and I'll be sure to bring it to everyone's attention if I discover anything.

If you want to make me a king for today, then fine, but I do not expect to be making the decision blindly or all by myself.

I agree 100% on watching Horus. Horus is my friend outside of mafia, but I don't want to see Team Tots 2.0 in the beginning of this mafia as it makes everything chaotic.

I also want to tack on River to your list as she tends to hide in the shadows as well. We tend to get screwed over late game when we let the lurkers hide.

--

Also why Ashtot? I'm genuinely curious as his behavior in previous games would make him be the last person I would ever pick for first day king. Not sure if this is related to the previous trolling in here.

The first thing I want to point out is that in most games, Kuma simply posts that she is sorry she can't post and she's busy doing stuff. The problem with people who post like this is:

1) They do not contribute except when they get called out & need to explain why they don't post.
2) Towards the end of the game it's literally impossible to look back & get information on them / their alignment.
3) She will always slide by to the end if she is Mafia, while everyone else challenges eachother.

Kuma is definitely not an inactive. She always keeps up with the threads, votes & is able to comment .. she just normally doesn't.

Looking at the player list, everyone is likely to challenge eachother except her. I really don't want her to slide by to the end and not be suspected of Mafia just because she doesn't post and appears to be a "disinterested Townie".
This describes Horus perfectly as well, anyone who followed Mafia III would have seen him survive until late game by posting nothing but meaningless or wishywashy non-commital posts.

I'd really like to see every player post their thoughts before we lynch someone. With over a day remaining still, there's no excuse for anyone to hide. The lack of a votelist means we lose an important source of information. As I always frown upon a dependency on blues, this means we're down to analysis and forcing Mafia to talk.

For the record, I'm not hiding. Also, I'm not scum for simply reading this thread!

Back