Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

And oh yeah, don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you can have a roman numeral in the title unless you have the amount of sign-ups you want.

If the kingmaker dies is there a new kingmaker? Also, can you crown the same person king 2 days in a row? Finally, there is WoTC, correct?

For the former, in IRC Mafia, if the kingmaker dies the bot picks at random. Not sure if the same is in effect for this game.

If the kingmaker dies is there a new kingmaker? Also, can you crown the same person king 2 days in a row? Finally, there is WoTC, correct?

Yes, the kingmaker will be replaced by another townie. Yes, though I don't see why you should. Yes, you can totally hate that one person for not playing well or whatever.

And oh yeah, don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you can have a roman numeral in the title unless you have the amount of sign-ups you want.

This is true. I think we can all see that Tom is pretty much guaranteed 15 signups though, so I'll leave it. (infact, I think he's at 14 as of this post lol)

Hmm? Do you mean the the fact I've stopped it at twenty where it could officially become the next Mafia large or something else?

kawaii_strawberry_by_chibbur-d4rm1wu.png

In.

Hmm? Do you mean the the fact I've stopped it at twenty where it could officially become the next Mafia large or something else?

I meant how in the Mafia General, the game can't be titled with a roman numeral unless you have the threshold amount. Like Justin said though, you're pretty much guaranteed to have all the sign-ups.

I meant how in the Mafia General, the game can't be titled with a roman numeral unless you have the threshold amount. Like Justin said though, you're pretty much guaranteed to have all the sign-ups.

Which is why I didn't bother with just waiting until the sign ups flooded in. When I announced the plans for it many expressed delight with trying out the mode on the forum, so I expected plenty of people to join in.

I didn't get my ****ing PM Tom.

but in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Debating /in or /OBS...

oh well whatever /in

Your ass better post if you're not sitting in OBS. I will call you out again and I won't be as nice about it.

I didn't get my ****ing PM Tom.

but in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your ass better post if you're not sitting in OBS. I will call you out again and I won't be as nice about it.

I like how he's not viewing the thread right after you said that

That's why I called him out in VI. I thought I could get his attention, but apparently not. :\

With sixteen people signing in fifteen minutes, I believe that this game has the fastest signup rate of any previous games

With sixteen people signing in fifteen minutes, I believe that this game has the fastest signup rate of any previous games

Certainly a lot. I'm trying to make sure I've included everyone who said they'd play. Looking forward to seeing how you all play this.

Back