Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

How do you know the Mafia knows your role? You need to get in contact with someone and tell them, unless you feel comfortable saying it in the thread publicly?

I was stupid :p
I'm talking with someone now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could say it in the thread publicly, not that it would change anything really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about Gandalf?

I am suspicious of Gandalf too.

I've never played forum mafia with him before (he was host), so maybe someone else could tell us if he is acting different than he usually does.

I actually was suspicious of Gandalf & was telling others.

The problem is .. there is nothing to work with in the thread about Gandalf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this point I feel like Gandalf or Oath2Order may be hiding a red role.

Gandalf's name coming up is mostly through narrowing down the list.

since mafia knowing my role is about the same thing
I am the kingmaker. Not a big deal, I can be easily replaced.

I have actually been exchanging PMs with Gandalf, he suggested me to make Prof Gallows king.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath role claimed to me.

The hell you mean, "everybody was against it"? Two people mentioned their dislike of my short lived campaign. Superpenguin and Gallows.

So, that's it? The only evidence you have on me is that Trundle supported me? Seriously Kayla, try harder. If thats all you've got then you need to just try again. Im not scum. Just like Karen, mafia knows my role. Id prefer not to reveal it in the thread.

If anything, I've been slightly inactive because I've been at work. I dont know what Minties wants to do but if she wants to lynch a useful townie then fine, do another ProfGallows lynch. Let's see how it turns out for you.

since mafia knowing my role is about the same thing
I am the kingmaker. Not a big deal, I can be easily replaced.

I have actually been exchanging PMs with Gandalf, he suggested me to make Prof Gallows king.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath role claimed to me.

Yeah but his role that he "roleclaimed" is the easiest for any Mafia to roleclaim as. We're talking about everything that happened and I know what he roleclaimed as. Which is why I am narrowing it down to Oath2Order or Gandalf possibly hiding a red role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont know what Minties wants to do but if she wants to lynch a useful townie then fine, do another ProfGallows lynch. Let's see how it turns out for you.

That doesn't line up with what people are saying you roleclaimed as. Which makes it even more likely you are Mafia.

The hell you mean, "everybody was against it"? Two people mentioned their dislike of my short lived campaign. Superpenguin and Gallows.

So, that's it? The only evidence you have on me is that Trundle supported me? Seriously Kayla, try harder. If thats all you've got then you need to just try again. Im not scum. Just like Karen, mafia knows my role. Id prefer not to reveal it in the thread.

If anything, I've been slightly inactive because I've been at work. I dont know what Minties wants to do but if she wants to lynch a useful townie then fine, do another ProfGallows lynch. Let's see how it turns out for you.

Man, I'd like to see some post with your salt.

And if the mafia already knows your role you're not doing us any good the way it is. Kayla is suggesting you as a possibility, in the end it's up to the king. No need to get so defensive.

Okay Oath2Order:

1) Were you ever in contact with Trundle? If so, why & when?
2) When did you get roleblocked?
3) Who did you roleclaim to?

If Mafia already knows your role then this should be no harm done for you to reveal this information in the thread.

Gandalf still needs to be looked at too though.

Okay Oath2Order:

1) Were you ever in contact with Trundle? If so, why & when?
2) When did you get roleblocked?
3) Who did you roleclaim to?

If Mafia already knows your role then this should be no harm done for you to reveal this information in the thread.

Gandalf still needs to be looked at too though.

Nevrr talked to trundle. Roleblocked on previous night cycle after mentioning to Kuma I was in contact with a vigilante. Which Im not, as its me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man, I'd like to see some post with your salt.

And if the mafia already knows your role you're not doing us any good the way it is. Kayla is suggesting you as a possibility, in the end it's up to the king. No need to get so defensive.

Getting defensive? Um. Im getting accused of being scum. Like hell Im not gonna be defensive

Im still at work so if you guys could share what Im sure you're saying on the irc thatd be awesome.

Nobody has been talking.

Your attitude isn't really helping your case either. We've still got almost an entire day worth of time left to discuss things.

So Oath2Order you're accusing Kuma of being Mafia because you got roleblocked the day/night you roleclaimed to her. Why would you roleclaim to her though? Her of all people? I'd assume you would be more willing to roleclaim to someone .. stronger I guess ..

Mature.

You have it within your power to handle your situation in a way that would make you less suspected but instead you're overreacting and lashing out. Even if you are a vigilante that doesn't give you grounds to act like you're obligated to anything.

Like I said already. You have tons of time left, and unless Minties decides anything, you don't have to worry about anything.

Sorry I'm getting so many different stories from different people. This is all really confusing.

You said in the thread that you told her you were in contact with a Vigilante. Only her. I think you're going around finding peoples' roles. You're using Vigilante as a means to get them to roleclaim. " I really doubt there are 3 Vigilantes in the game, so you can't be a Vigilante. What are you? ". That's what I'm seeing in PMs that people are sending me right now.

I really don't believe Kuma is Mafia though. She may very well be .. but what are the chances Trundle would try so hard to get her lynched the same day he was pushing for PurplPanda?

You're saying she has to be Mafia because you got roleblocked after you baited her telling her you were in contact with a Vigilante.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who did you discuss the Farobi hit with? Did you tell anyone you were planning on shooting Farobi?

What you said about River-

Well, Trundle was pushing for both Purpl and Kuma and River to die. Purpl and him were scum. He went after a scum buddy.
If Trundle wanted to go after River, she could potentially be Mafia. Not too sure, but I think it's safe to put a placeholder lynch for her. Like I said, I think she may be scum because Trundle even went after fellow scum.

So Oath2Order you're accusing Kuma of being Mafia because you got roleblocked the day/night you roleclaimed to her. Why would you roleclaim to her though? Her of all people? I'd assume you would be more willing to roleclaim to someone .. stronger I guess ..

Sorry I'm getting so many different stories from different people. This is all really confusing.

You said in the thread that you told her you were in contact with a Vigilante. Only her. I think you're going around finding peoples' roles. You're using Vigilante as a means to get them to roleclaim. " I really doubt there are 3 Vigilantes in the game, so you can't be a Vigilante. What are you? ". That's what I'm seeing in PMs that people are sending me right now.

I really don't believe Kuma is Mafia though. She may very well be .. but what are the chances Trundle would try so hard to get her lynched the same day he was pushing for PurplPanda?

You're saying she has to be Mafia because you got roleblocked after you baited her telling her you were in contact with a Vigilante.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who did you discuss the Farobi hit with? Did you tell anyone you were planning on shooting Farobi?

I roleclaimed to try and see if she was scum. A test. And I did mentioned shooting Farobi but I said that the shot would happen another night. If i recall correctyl she was okay with that.

I roleclaimed to try and see if she was scum. A test. And I did mentioned shooting Farobi but I said that the shot would happen another night. If i recall correctyl she was okay with that.

I didn't roleblock you. You claimed in pm that you were in contact with a vig and kingmaker and you said the vig got blocked even though you told him not to shoot. Want to see the evidence? I screenshotted the whole conversation from yesterday. I'm a townie. Get that through your head. Like I told you last night, it was most likely a random block made from a random roleblocker.

Back