• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

I'M A FREAKIN GENIUS!

GET ON MY LEVEL!

PLZ STOP HATIN'.

YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATIN'.

First time for everything!

Couple of players out there who reacted pretty funny when ashtot got made king. Im watching you's from here on out.

Its crazy good that we hit scum first day but this is an AMAZING distraction for some of the stronger players who may be scum to hide behind. Dont Everyone lose your heads and start roleclaiming just because of this.

Umm, that's because it was the first time with elected roles and town didn't know how to play around them. The game wasn't over from the moment they were elected, it was over when everyone took their election to mean they could be trusted, and roleclaimed to them. To say there was nothing Town can do to win a game where both elected roles are scum is completely wrong. There were small pockets of resistance in that game who suspected Kayla, but with so many blues dead and most of town bought by the scum lies, town was doomed.

I disagree. The thought of both such high players being mafia like that is unfathomable and is almost impossible to counter that unless you take risks. The fact is that Kayla didn't die because she was so intimidating, so much so that even the people who did suspect her, couldn't rally enough people behind it. All Kayla had to do was shift the blame a little and keep up appearances. It wasn't until Day 3 that a significant amount of Blues died enough to matter, and Justin/Kayla were most likely the reason for that.

To be fair I was on Kayla's case almost that entire game. From the second she campaigned herself for mayor. My mistake there was picking Justin in a last ditch effort so Kayla couldn't get mayor, I didn't really think of the possibility of him being mafia as well.

And that's what I'm saying. It's possible that the next three mafia are Justin, Karla, and Kayla. No one would ever expect that or be able to do anything about that mid let alone late game. So lynching one or two of them just to get an idea of what mafia is composed of isn't that bad of an idea.

So PurplPanda was mafia so that'll lower the KP. I certainly can't complain about that. I'm just trying to say that I'd rather have PurplPanda last mafia member than say Justin/Karla/Kayla Ect.

GG ya'll. Ashtot don't need no explanations to lynch scum.

I'd like to call the attention to Prin.
Umm.... I have school? I haven't been posting anywhere and I have only gone online a few minutes ago. I wont be very active on weekdays, school~
I stalked your profile and the information you presented here is correct. However, this is the only post you have made, and you also have drastically decreased in activity in comparison to Weeaboo Mafia VI: Super Kawaii Desu ONII CHAN STOLE MY PANTSU WHILE SENPAI NOTICED ME. PurplPanda did suspect you, so I'm not going to accuse you for anything yet. I just wanted to call you out because of your decrease of activity. If you really do have school problems, I understand <3

I don't get how PurplPanda suspecting Prin means anything. If anything, I would take that to mean that Prin is innocent, since PurplPanda thought Prin was scum.

I don't get how PurplPanda suspecting Prin means anything. If anything, I would take that to mean that Prin is innocent, since PurplPanda thought Prin was scum.
I was calling her out to talk more. I wasn't saying she's scum.

Soooo, hi. ;o I wasn't online yesterday and only found out half an hour ago (cheers oath) that I'm even in this game. I'm going to talk to the host first before properly contributing.

I think we can safely assume that there is one mafia goon, one roleblocker and a godfather, unless Tom wanted to be a prick by doing two roleblockers. Now, we wait till Day 2, and hope that no blue roles will be targeted during the night. I don't think we have to worry about Tina all too much, since she was gone for a day and wasn't aware that she was automatically signed up. But I don't know. We'll find out.

I don't have much to say at this point. Most of the day speculation was based on previous playing habits, and obviously I have no knowledge of that.

I will say that this doesn't discount Ashtot from being a mafia. It'd be a risky move, certainly. It seems that Panda was considered a weaker player, so sacrificing them may have been a gamble the mafia felt willing to make. Especially since they were already gaining some attention, though that was only on the first day.

I don't have much to say at this point. Most of the day speculation was based on previous playing habits, and obviously I have no knowledge of that.

I will say that this doesn't discount Ashtot from being a mafia. It'd be a risky move, certainly. It seems that Panda was considered a weaker player, so sacrificing them may have been a gamble the mafia felt willing to make. Especially since they were already gaining some attention, though that was only on the first day.

That, and it was just the mafia goon that was killed.

I will say that this doesn't discount Ashtot from being a Mafia. It'd be a risky move, certainly. It seems that Panda was considered a weaker player, so sacrificing them may have been a gamble the Mafia felt willing to make. Especially since they were already gaining some attention, though that was only on the first day.

I was already on planning to bring up this scenario in order to further prove my innocence.

Many of you are probably thinking: "Oh lel Ashtot just sacrificed his mafia buddy elelel". It is possible that I did that, many of us knowing that PurplPanda didn't really want to be in the game in the first place, and is a weaker player. It is possible that I may have sacrificed her in order to gain favour of the Town, and use that to aid me in winning the game as Mafia.

Of course this is possible, but that's why I just brought it up, hopefully this will work in my favour but I assume most of you will be like: "Omg y would u say dis u def mafia now lel". Anyways, that's my defence for today. Hopefully I'll be known as proven Town in the eyes of most of you.

Back