• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

I mean
Is that a girl in the pictures
Because she is very tanned and very muscular apparently

That's me, silly. This is photoshop of me as a bouncer at a club, since I have a Geekshed BNC account. You can thank RobRob for that.

image.jpg

Why am I not surprised.

Well, now that the night started, I'm assuming all of you idiots who only come out in the last 10 minutes before the lynch are going back to your caves?

Well, now that the night started, I'm assuming all of you idiots who only come out in the last 10 minutes before the lynch are going back to your caves?

I guess so. But we're lucky that Stargazer was just a townie. Who knows what would've happened if we hit a blue role?

I guess so. But we're lucky that Stargazer was just a townie. Who knows what would've happened if we hit a blue role?

Beary seems upset. What were you expecting, Beary? What, that we would lynch red tonight, especially with you being a quiet passenger?

Beary seems upset. What were you expecting, Beary? What, that we would lynch red tonight, especially with you being a quiet passenger?

I like me memes.

You seem to have some worse problems to deal with.

Look in the tags. o_O

Why exactly did you quote me if you're not saying anything directly towards me?

Disappointing that he wasn't the Miller / Rigger. That means they'll still be amongst us. :/

All Sailors (Townies) + Quarter Master (Veteran) need to be posting with us. Do not refrain from posting just because you are either of those roles. We need you guys to stay alive to absorb Mafia KP.

I LIKE MY MEMES OKAY D:

I am disappointed we didn't hit red, but isn't everybody? Its just good we didn't hit blue.

Disappointing that he wasn't the Miller / Rigger. That means they'll still be amongst us. :/

All Sailors (Townies) + Quarter Master (Veteran) need to be posting with us. Do not refrain from posting just because you are either of those roles. We need you guys to stay alive to absorb Mafia KP.

This. Quartermasters, you guys essentially have a license to #yolo. If you are posting a lot already, then good, you're doing what you should. If not, post more!

Boatswains, a while back iLoveYou posted her list of people to rolecheck. She then restated it in IRC, so thank you for that.

[19:48] <Kayla> Uhm in order: iLoveYou, Kuma, Gandalf, Trundle, iTookYourWaffles

I'd definitely suggest looking into one of these people.

Surgeons, I would strongly suggest protecting one of these people: iLoveYou, Trundle, Superpenguin, or ME. The three of us are very strong players, and are likely to die the first night. If you remember back to Mafia IV, Trundle, SP, and I died night one. iLoveYou died night two.

I do have reason to believe I am going to be targeted tonight. I don't want to post these reasons yet. It's just something based off of what I read, but I do think I will be killed tonight. I've started this game strong, I've continued strong, and if this game is anything like last game, I (or any of the people I mentioned) are likely to be killed tonight.

Gunners, unless you have a strong suspicion, I would recommend against killing someone tonight.

Pirates, go walk the plank. Damn pirates.

Why not just ask everyone to contribute? Then mafia will be under lots of fire, and they can't tell who's blue, who's not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why not just ask everyone to contribute? Then mafia will be under lots of fire, and they can't tell who's blue, who's not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP sorry for double post

I would also advise the Doctors to take a look at the Detective list and potentially pick a person from there. If it makes you feel better, I did not come up with the Detective list. iTookYourWaffles came up with it, but I added her name. So even if you are suspicious of me, there's no reason not to look at that list.

I feel like I should make advance plan for night 1
doctors- protect the strongest players
DT list- iTYW iLoveYou, Kuma, Trundle (if he is alive) and Gandalf
Vig list- not sure yet

Feel free to change it or whatever you want.

I would advise a Doctor to protect any person on the Detective list / Oath2Order's list.

Surgeons, I would strongly suggest protecting one of these people: iLoveYou, Trundle, Superpenguin, or ME. The three of us are very strong players, and are likely to die the first night. If you remember back to Mafia IV, Trundle, SP, and I died night one. iLoveYou died night two.

Chances are the Mafia is going to want to target strong players tonight. Players actively involved in the thread. If they get targeted then that's your chance to meet us as confirmed Town players. Obviously only 2 people will be targeted, which means not everyone who you protect will be hit.

If the Mafia do not target us, they'll target weaker players. What happens? They get stuck with strong players on Day Two who will hunt for evidence against them. If you leave me in the game Mafia, I guarantee I will call out every single player. Your names will be called out.

Because today a Townie was lynched. If there are other Townies / Veterans following StarGazer741's play (lurking, not posting), then they need to join. I'm trying to set an example for them. C: Surely many of them are already posting. This is just in case if any of the inactives might be Townies / Veterans.

Looks like I wasn't cut out for a true thinking man's game, hahaha. Maybe next time.

Also I'm a 「Boy」.

Back