• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Why?
I am genuinly curious.
I am a beary impatient person.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE
OHHOHO

Yeah, I was finishing up my homework, and I need a bit of time. Yes, I was viewing it, but I feel I still need a bit more time to make sure I'm casting for someone who I legitimately feel is scum.

OHHOHO

Yeah, I was finishing up my homework, and I need a bit of time. Yes, I was viewing it, but I feel I still need a bit more time to make sure I'm casting for someone who I legitimately feel is scum.

Go with your gut. HOMEWORK CAN WAIT

OHHOHO

Same as me and I happened to vote five minutes before 4:00 PST hit? Lol.

Oh my spam

I kind of feel bad for StarGazer. It's their first time playing and they'll be getting lynched on the first day.

;_;

Back