• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Thanks guys! I will change it to one shot. Seems to be in demand. And these tags >_<.

I'll hop in!~ And I'll try to be on all the time in the mafia.

Lol you better be, last time you play the game you screwed w becuase of of how you explain the vote (Mafia II). We even lynched you because of your inactiveness haha

That it guys! 16 players. Role PMs will be sent out soon.

Edit: Sorry Dolby, you were just a tad too late.

Last edited:
1. A secondary account so "two" people can play, when it really is one person managing both.
2. A voting thread I think, for this game.

No, that's not what a smurf is used for. A smurf is when an experienced and known player creates a new account to play under the guise of being a new/unknown player.

I have 2 question; 1. What's a smurf account? 2. Is there a specific way to vote?

1. A smurf account is an account you created just for cheating. i.e. you created a smurf account to vote more than once in a contest.

2. Yes, there will be a thread to vote. You must vote in the format ##Vote Username. It's on the first post.

No, that's not what a smurf is used for. A smurf is when an experienced and known player creates a new account to play under the guise of being a new/unknown player.

Oh, sorry! I don't think anyone here is low enough to do that.

EDIT: Dolby won't kill me either! Hooray!

Last edited:
Oh, sorry! I don't think anyone here is low enough to do that.

EDIT: Dolby won't kill me either! Hooray!

I smurf all the time on the other site I play. I only don't do it here because multiple accounts aren't allowed.

Im just waiting patiently for my role >~<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Havent people learned from last game to not reveal their role in their titles? COUGHkarlaiseeyoursCOUGH

Karla's smart. I wouldn't be surprised if Karla was something else other than that.

Or maybe he wants us to think that.

Back