• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT MapleStory Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Odd, I was about to add you to my friends, and really right before I did it, you did it to me XD
I messaged you like 10 times, and no response. So when I finally found where you were, I said two things and you logged off >_>
Oh yea. I was doing stuff for the item guide cause I forgot it was due today. *Logs back on*

Can someone please link me to every site I need to go to in order to play MapleStory? All I can find is a bunch of Korean sites.... >_<

Gengar said:
Can someone please ]
mapleglobal.com

The installer is like 430MB, so it will take a little to download. And make sure you put in real info for your registering, and register before you download MS.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
Can someone please ]
mapleglobal.com

The installer is like 430MB, so it will take a little to download. And make sure you put in real info for your registering, and register before you download MS.
What do you mean "real info"?

0_0

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
Can someone please ]
mapleglobal.com

Yeah, ***** has to get a new password everday, because she forgot her 'last name'.

Whats all this "You may be called to proof of ownership using a government ID" junk?

I don't want to get too personal with this...

Gengar said:
Whats all this "You may be called to proof of ownership using a government ID" junk?

I don't want to get too personal with this...
O_O Uhh... Just ignore that. Use your real Name/last name is what I meant. I didn't on my last one and I forgot my password... so i was screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back