• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT MapleStory Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
<big><big><big>TBT's Maple Story Clan thingmybober</big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big><big>

Server: Windia
You must create your character on this server in order to be able to be in the clan.

Leader: OddCrazyMe
Members:
OddCrazyMe (OddCrazyMe)
AxeOnTheCat (Ultrabyte)
SteelCheese (Ultrabyte)
HalfADragon (ZELDAFREAK104)

Hey everyone welcome to the Maple Story clan for TBT. Right now we don't have any members or anywhere close to enough money to buy a guild. But for now this will do. Now notice if you want to join the clan do the following.

1. Create a Nexon Account (www.nexon.net (Only works in IE))
2. Download MapleStory (Aproxmitly 10 mins)
3. Log on by clicking the icon.
4. Enter you Nexon Account Info and create a pin
5. Select the Server Windia.
6. Create a character.
7. Once you do that post your character name here. (Not the name you registered with. You're character's name)

After that you can will want to get up to level 8 if you want to be a mage or 10 if you want to be a warrior, theif or archer. DON'T leave the island until you get the requirement OR untill you beat all the quests.

:D

NOTICE: You can not move characters to different servers after you create it.
NOTICE 2: This character you create on this server DOESN'T have to be your main. As long as you're active you are fine.

:D

[quote="Shadow_] I played this before, got bored, and deleted it. Good idea, though. [/quote]
Same. Too much grind.

"Bring me 5,000 pig butts and I'll give you exp so you can bring 5,000 armored pig butts for me. "

I made my new account... I'll tell you when I get MS to work again T_T;

But, I will be a mage again, and the first 8 levels for a mage are so friggen bad >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

But, I will be a mage again, and the first 8 levels for a mage are so friggen bad >_>
Why isn't it working?

OddCrazyMe said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Why isn't it working?
Its giving me some frigging error that it can't connect to the login server because I'm offline, and thats a bunch of crap. Its NOT because of my firewall, I set it to allow all and it still did it.

Ok so I'll make the offical server Windia since majority rules. :gyroidveryhappy:

@ ZF did you check support?

OddCrazyMe said:
Ok so I'll make the offical server Windia since majority rules. :gyroidveryhappy:

@ ZF did you check support?
Yes, I emailed them, I emailed maple tip, I asked for help at mapletip, nsider, gamefaqs maplestory thread, and... thats it

:p

UltraByte said:
Okay. When do you plan to get online? Cause I'll add you to my friend list.
Well. I'm gonna quickly post another TBT 2009.

:D Than I'm gonna log create a guy for Windia.

I dunno what I'll make mine... BECAUSE MS IS BEING ********!

error9yr.png

Redownload=work!

I'm HalfADragon on Windia, level 5, going to become a mage so I'm doing like 1-3 damage T_T;

And this time, I'm going to get the chair before I leave the tutorial island XD

Odd, I was about to add you to my friends, and really right before I did it, you did it to me XD
I messaged you like 10 times, and no response. So when I finally found where you were, I said two things and you logged off >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back