• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Well hello lovely people! I'm sure you all remember me. If you don't and you're scum, just remember, you can try to kill me but I'm going to be protected assuming I contribute as much as I usually do. Obviously Night 0 is very little to go off of, and I'm rusty, but let's start off by saying that any scum are definitely not going to want to put themselves out for vulnerability and thoughts on the first night as they have a non controlled bias opinion against the town members whether or not they try to show it. Watch those who aren't posting much instead of those who are.

Target doesn't have pirate garb. Oath2order who do I speak to in order fix that? We might be crooks but we should still dress nicely. >:L

Checking in for now. Good to know 5 scum plus a possible serial killer I guess.

Checking in as I'm at work. Can't wait to see how Karla and Trundle play again. (Inb4 Trundle auto vlears Ashtot because "WE'RE BROTHERS") Be home in 5 hours :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clears

Checking in as I'm at work. Can't wait to see how Karla and Trundle play again. (Inb4 Trundle auto vlears Ashtot because "WE'RE BROTHERS") Be home in 5 hours :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clears

Wow I've never heard that one before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clears

Minties... Ohhh Minties. You know my explanation for that. Please don't try to distract from the current game by starting argument about other games.

Oh god this game has night zero. Please don't kill me.

My role name/PM is so insulting ilu Tina.

Oh god this game has night zero. Please don't kill me.

My role name/PM is so insulting ilu Tina.

I can't wait to see this...

Minties... Ohhh Minties. You know my explanation for that. Please don't try to distract from the current game by starting argument about other games.

I'll remember this when you inevitably try to bring up kingmaker into this.

Wow I've never heard that one before.

You mean like every game right

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAT WASN'T DIRECTED AT YOU MINTIES I MEANT LIKE EVERY GAME WE HAVE PEOPLE SAYING THEY'RE BUSY. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A FAMOUS MINTIES RAGE.

Back