• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

ryan88- Again like Ive been saying, doesnt really contribute much.
Has anyone even remembered I'm playing?

- - - Post Merge - - -
I'm not going to claim as everyone doesn't what me too.
This post makes me feel kind uneasy. Ryan usually doesn't claim unless a few people specifically tell him not too in the thread. I feel as though maybe his scummates told him not to claim.

Tom- Hasn't been posting a lot would like to hear what he has to say.
Jeremy- Quiet and hasnt made many posts. Id like to hear his thoughts on who to lynch.

loooool @ oath accusing me of having a coach.

I made that post in a bit of a rush so I don't claim for it to be a great post, but it was indeed one of the longest I've made in a mafia game. I've made a couple of long ones before, this isn't the first time I've made a large post.

And regarding what you said Yui, I should probably retract my assertions that Oath really wants to lynch an inactive as much as I was trying to make it seem like he wanted to. He still asserts that he sees lynching an inactive as a viable option, but imo everyone in this game is at least somewhat active aside from poor elise, whose computer is broken apparently. However, if she's able to play IRC mafia despite that she has posting capabilities.

I want to analyze other people while I've still got a day and night of life, but I just got back from the gym and I'm cooling down a little so it might be a while. Probably won't go as in depth as I did with Oath so I hope I didn't garner any grand expectations in that regard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ryan if you're detective you might as well roleclaim as one. That's the role read I'm getting from you at the moment, and if I am getting that read, so can mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no it's not good to claim something like that day one, but I think it's painfully obvious and the damage is done because you're not good at hiding it.

And regarding what you said Yui, I should probably retract my assertions that Oath really wants to lynch an inactive as much as I was trying to make it seem like he wanted to. He still asserts that he sees lynching an inactive as a viable option, but imo everyone in this game is at least somewhat active aside from poor elise, whose computer is broken apparently.

Oh, and now that you're back, that brings me up to another point. Let's bring up my list.

As of right now, I'd consider the following inactive:
  • Alice (wait she's playing?)
  • Karen (probably getting back into the swing of the game)
  • Cariad (iirc she's in Tina's time zone so it's about 4AM for her, so I'm not concerned about her right now)
  • Minties (should be on soon to hear her thoughts, not a concern right now)
  • alise (where are you)
  • Jeremy

AS OF RIGHT NOW being the operative words. At that moment, those players were inactive.

And regarding what you said Yui, I should probably retract my assertions that Oath really wants to lynch an inactive as much as I was trying to make it seem like he wanted to.

Actually I mentioned it first, ty. C:

Actually you argued against my case post better than Oath did himself, Ashtot. And actually pointed out some of the flaws that are in it. I mean, I never asserted that it was meant to persuade other people to lynch Oath based on the post.

As for who said it first, it doesn't matter. I clarified it for you guys (retracted it, somewhat).

Actually you argued against my case post better than Oath did himself, Ashtot. And actually pointed out some of the flaws that are in it. I mean, I never asserted that it was meant to persuade other people to lynch Oath based on the post.

As for who said it first, it doesn't matter. I clarified it for you guys (retracted it, somewhat).

I mentioned it in my post. C:

Anyways I want to hear thoughts from Trundle on who he actually thinks would be a good lynch candidate.

You would think it's obvious what Im doing, you know. Posting constantly, discussing as much as possible. I personally think its obvious that I'm town aligned.

Also I don't have a huge reponse to your response Oath, but this stands out a little, if anything. You had the same behavior in XCOM but you flipped third party, just like somebody I was PMing with in that game suspected (Aerious). Due to your past it's not as obvious as you think it is, if you are town. But the fact that you'd try to use how actively you're discussing things in this game to claim that it's obvious you're town aligned isn't persuading me.

You put your general response to me pretty frankly, and did what many people have done, which is just being like 'yo I'm town you're wrong'. If that's all you can do then it's kind of smug of you to call me a 'medium-strength' player like you're better than me. :lemon:

I mentioned it in my post. C:

Anyways I want to hear thoughts from Trundle on who he actually thinks would be a good lynch candidate.

If you want to know my more secret suspicions, I'll share. No reason not to.
A big one is Superpenguin - What have you been doing all game man? Every once in awhile you pop in, say something moderately sassy or minorly trolly, and then leave. Where are your actual thoughts and opinions? The only problem is that, as far as I know, Superpenguin acts like this early game no matter what his alignment is and it bothers me and scared me. Get your act together, SP.
Also so confused as to where Tom is. I see he's browsing the thread right now so I'll continue this post after he posts (if that ever happens :/)

loooool @ oath accusing me of having a coach.

I made that post in a bit of a rush so I don't claim for it to be a great post, but it was indeed one of the longest I've made in a mafia game. I've made a couple of long ones before, this isn't the first time I've made a large post.

And regarding what you said Yui, I should probably retract my assertions that Oath really wants to lynch an inactive as much as I was trying to make it seem like he wanted to. He still asserts that he sees lynching an inactive as a viable option, but imo everyone in this game is at least somewhat active aside from poor elise, whose computer is broken apparently. However, if she's able to play IRC mafia despite that she has posting capabilities..

I'm on the irc on my phone, by the way. (rip my computer) I'd say I'm pretty O.K on the activity. I say what I can if I have something to say. I'm currently updated on the thread atm. ^_^ But I DO try to check up, so I'm not completely inactive.

You guys are urging me to do this.

i'm a Town Roleblocker! I roleblocked ]KarlaKGB] so i think i roleblocked scum because there was only 1 kill.

Ryan before you say anything more, don't claim your role name. The less scum knows about town role names, the better.

You guys are urging me to do this.

i'm a Town Roleblocker! I roleblocked ]KarlaKGB] so i think i roleblocked scum because there was only 1 kill.

Making a claim doesn't solve anything. You just put a town power role into the line of fire if what you're saying is true. I don't care how pressured you were feeling. This was a really bad idea and you're probably going to die either way.

Back