• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Okay, Karla and Sataric start posting I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about our current situation.

We lynch Yui and then Lauren. Unless you have a better plan.

I was thinking that as long as the third party adds to Town numbers we would just lynch Sataric seeing as how he was so set on Jeremy being scum while he's been playing Town all game. For Sataric that's a really crappy read and I would never buy it if he said that it was just him sucking. What does everyone else think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoughts, anyone? I'd like to hear from Yui-Z.

I was thinking that as long as the third party adds to Town numbers we would just lynch Sataric seeing as how he was so set on Jeremy being scum while he's been playing Town all game. For Sataric that's a really crappy read and I would never buy it if he said that it was just him sucking. What does everyone else think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoughts, anyone? I'd like to hear from Yui-Z.
Sataric is a mason along with me you idiot. I don't know why he voted Jeremy, he didn't give a reason but didn't post anything else in the QT for a long time so I assume he was afk during the last few hours of yesterday.

Sataric is a mason along with me you idiot. I don't know why he voted Jeremy, he didn't give a reason but didn't post anything else in the QT for a long time so I assume he was afk during the last few hours of yesterday.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what he says.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your role name again?

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what he says.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your role name again?
Sataric also made it so incredibly obvious that we were linked in some way, so no I don't give him that much credit for his reads or plays.

I am kallie the trombonist

Sataric also made it so incredibly obvious that we were linked in some way, so no I don't give him that much credit for his reads or plays.

I am kallie the trombonist

Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again I'd really like to hear what Yui-Z has to say so if you're here please post.

we would just lynch Sataric seeing as how he was so set on Jeremy being scum while he's been playing Town all game. For Sataric that's a really crappy read and I would never buy it if he said that it was just him sucking. What does everyone else think?

Literally wtf.

Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again I'd really like to hear what Yui-Z has to say so if you're here please post.

Yui's gone to bed, won't hear from her for another 8 hours at least.

You've been obsessed with hearing what others have to think and asking them questions. And all you have to offer is pushing Sataric for lynch? Have you been following the events of the last two days? You know what, I'm seeing it now. Ashtot and Yui Z. "I'd like to delay and see if my scummate screws up before I decide whether or not to vote them".

PS. you're a bit dumb for killing jeremy and not starting on the thieves. What are you going to do, kill town off and leave the three people who know each other alive?

Yui's gone to bed, won't hear from her for another 8 hours at least.

You've been obsessed with hearing what others have to think and asking them questions. And all you have to offer is pushing Sataric for lynch? Have you been following the events of the last two days? You know what, I'm seeing it now. Ashtot and Yui Z. "I'd like to delay and see if my scummate screws up before I decide whether or not to vote them".

Me calling out Sataric was actually just trying to bait Lauren and Yui-Z, because I figured if they're scum they'd want to save themselves.

I obviously don't want either of you lynched, I was just trying to further confirm that they're both scum.

Back