• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Look, I'm a prophet! -

"She [Minties] will do whatever it takes to win, which may involve killing you in the end to make the game last longer. That's why I warned you not to tell her."

Wait Jeremy shot me? On top of getting his way AND getting in the last word in our debate?

JEREMY YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!

LOL

elise. bae. you know you redirected that shot to Dad? it helped ;)
tsundere made me let them tell Dad that I had their mask I think maybe idk ANYWAY they said basically if my mask was stolen on Night 2, Dad would be mafia. We avoided a potential easy town lynch because you got him kill. So.. :D

Wait Jeremy shot me? On top of getting his way AND getting in the last word in our debate?

JEREMY YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!

If you weren't so mopey about losing, I would have told you to shoot Minties instead!!

LOL

elise. bae. you know you redirected that shot to Dad? it helped ;)
tsundere made me let them tell Dad that I had their mask I think maybe idk ANYWAY they said basically if my mask was stolen on Night 2, Dad would be mafia. We avoided a potential easy town lynch because you got him kill. So.. :D

Nobody was suspicious of Dad, but you!

I guess I was on the right path when I was suspicious of SP. It's funny how that happens. People get on me for voting for or being suspicious of people who actually turn out to be scum, this has happened in 2 of my games so far. Still laughing at how VD pushed town to shoot me. GG.

I guess I was on the right path when I was suspicious of SP. It's funny how that happens. People get on me for voting for or being suspicious of people who actually turn out to be scum, this has happened in 2 of my games so far. Still laughing at how VD pushed town to shoot me. GG.

ally wally i tried to avenge you with a poorly constructed case against villagedweller rip

So Kiss, steal from Harry please. I want to see Harry accuse Dad, so it might be worth keeping him alive. Though if he grows to be more of a threat we could kill him. Though I feel like it's likely he will be protected - so either 2 KP on Lauren, or we kill Minties and Dad.

SEEEE :D
Despite elise not knowing how her mask EVEN WORKED.. her redirections were actually helpful. thanks bae.

shoutout to minties for trusting me this morning and told me all the details about being blackmailed by mafia
further shoutouts to nick and lauren for forming a last minute alliance with me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALIC EIM SORYY ;-;

Oh it's over? That was quick. It seems the game completely fell apart after I asked to be modkilled last night.

Sorry guys but I'm completely done with mafia for a while. I only joined this game because Oath asked me nicely.

So Kiss, steal from Harry please. I want to see Harry accuse Dad, so it might be worth keeping him alive. Though if he grows to be more of a threat we could kill him. Though I feel like it's likely he will be protected - so either 2 KP on Lauren, or we kill Minties and Dad.

SEEEE :D
Despite elise not knowing how her mask EVEN WORKED.. her redirections were actually helpful. thanks bae.

shoutout to minties for trusting me this morning and told me all the details about being blackmailed by mafia
further shoutouts to nick and lauren for forming a last minute alliance with me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALIC EIM SORYY ;-;

im the BEST REDIRECTER!!!

SWAG :cool:

Yall shoulda payed attention to my pre-death post I got two scum right and one 'could be screwing me over' right. But that leak. :)

Back