• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks. C r y s t a l is officially scum, she claimed DT to me but I already had both DT claims.

I'm not sure if it's really obvious. But...Sid is claiming to have a reason for being inactive. They seem just as inactive in portal, however, so part of me wants to think that this is truly why they're not contributing much. However, this has been a long game and there have been plenty of chances for him to post. I'm not sure I want to buy this as a defense. Furthermore, only he and beary didn't claim to Ashtot and beary flipped scum and him being the only other one who didn't raises flags for me, like they could have planned not to claim to this individual in chat or quicktopic.

What do the rest of you think?

I'm not sure if it's really obvious. But...Sid is claiming to have a reason for being inactive. They seem just as inactive in portal, however, so part of me wants to think that this is truly why they're not contributing much. However, this has been a long game and there have been plenty of chances for him to post. I'm not sure I want to buy this as a defense. Furthermore, only he and beary didn't claim to Ashtot and beary flipped scum and him being the only other one who didn't raises flags for me, like they could have planned not to claim to this individual in chat or quicktopic.

What do the rest of you think?
I claimed to him yesterday night. But I didn't know if I could trust him. But him being one of the strongest players left in the game I went ahead and claimed to him. But I wasn't like it really mattered I am just a townie. I am also a girl. I am trying to post. But my parents won't let me be on here for too long because we are on vacation.

4 people I think are scum. Sid but I'll see when I get reports back from my dt. LoveMqQueen since they instantly believed I was scum asking for no proof. Yui z for general scummy-ness and Sunshinetea because the whole game I feel like the've been going through the radar.

we have 2 DT's so have we won yet

Uh...no. The thin man can still frame people to throw those detectives off, and get plenty of mislynches.

Also tbh I agree with most of what Crystal just said. She's reaction testing and getting some very telling reactions from people.

4 people I think are scum. Sid but I'll see when I get reports back from my dt. LoveMqQueen since they instantly believed I was scum asking for no proof. Yui z for general scummy-ness and Sunshinetea because the whole game I feel like the've been going through the radar.

I never said I believed that you were scum, sweetheart. I had a whole speech planned about how it could be that one of ashtots detective could be lying, instead of you. But then ashtot said that you were the liar.

Well that was an obvious scum hit, and it's too bad Crystal is confirmed town now. I'll post my suspicions when I get home, but there's a few that I think might be part of the remaining scum team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're really starting to bug me with your suspicions of me. "General scummy-ness" is extremely vague, and I have nothing to defend myself from. It's like you're just suspicious of me for the sake of being suspicious.
Go on, question me, or at least do something that will help me to prove that I'm town. Don't just put it out there on the curb expecting someone else to come with the reasons for you.

Why is it too bad that Crystal is confimed town.?

It's not bad because she's confirmed town, but because she isn't scum. If she was, then it'd make our lives a whole lot easier in catching her, since several people were convinced that she was on the remaining mafia team.
Guess we were wrong.

Sorry, I realized that I didn't phrase it too well after posting. But hey, it was early morning at the time.

I'd love to hear what Ashtot has to say in reply to LoveMcQueen's claim that Ashtot said Crystal was the liar, but there are only two hours left and I've gotta head out somewhere. Meaning I'm going to have to vote for somebody so I'll be voting for LoveMcQueen. It would have been nice for a little more activity from you lot, especially you Ashtot since you've been posting in Portal maf but not here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT IT'S NIGHT DERP

I'd love to hear what Ashtot has to say in reply to LoveMcQueen's claim that Ashtot said Crystal was the liar, but there are only two hours left and I've gotta head out somewhere. Meaning I'm going to have to vote for somebody so I'll be voting for LoveMcQueen. It would have been nice for a little more activity from you lot, especially you Ashtot since you've been posting in Portal maf but not here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT IT'S NIGHT DERP

It's not a claim. It's a fact. She was pissing around

Okay folks. C r y s t a l is officially scum, she claimed DT to me but I already had both DT claims.

Nvm she came back town to an inspection. She apparently lied to me for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back