• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think we should lynch oath2order for calling me a betch :(

yesssssssssssssss

sorry to hear that :(

how do u know hes gonna die
HMMMMMMMMMMM?????
scum!!!!

Are you even reading the thread? Oath2Order admitted to being the EXALT Sniper. Of course he's going to get killed/lynched as soon as an opportunity arrives to do so. I don't understand why that appears to be confusing to you.

Are you even reading the thread? Oath2Order admitted to being the EXALT Sniper. Of course he's going to get killed/lynched as soon as an opportunity arrives to do so. I don't understand why that appears to be confusing to you.

its a joke

If the detective inspect somebody else and finds confirmed scum, we should wait until Day 6 to lynch him since he can't do anything on night 5. If nobody comes up as scum/exalt and he's still alive by the morning, we should lynch him. Then again, there is the possibility that Oath is claiming to be sniper and might be something else as a diversion. It's a waiting game I guess.

If the detective inspect somebody else and finds confirmed scum, we should wait until Day 6 to lynch him since he can't do anything on night 5. If nobody comes up as scum/exalt and he's still alive by the morning, we should lynch him. Then again, there is the possibility that Oath is claiming to be sniper and might be something else as a diversion. It's a waiting game I guess.

That seems really far-fetched if he is playing to win, considering he just outed his role and put a target on his back for pretty much no reason. The only logical explanation for that is to inform Mafia that he was EXALT, so they wouldn't waste KP on him (If they feel that's a waste..) and to let them know that he would be killing me tonight, so that the Aliens can target other people. I suppose there could be 2 EXALT left, and Oath is NOT the sniper but just a rookie or something, but that seems like a large stretch of the imagination. Pretty sure he is exactly what he says he is.

The only logical explanation for that is to inform Mafia that he was EXALT, so they wouldn't waste KP on him (If they feel that's a waste..) and to let them know that he would be killing me tonight, so that the Aliens can target other people.

If that's true then it's silly, since if aliens win he still loses since he's Exalt. And yeah, it might be far-fetched but in this case I don't think it's a bad idea to overthink the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back