• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's just a terribly stupid idea, I'm going to look for who pushed it today and tell them how scummy they look.

I'm going to ask the DT to inspect Alice tonight, as for the whole oath and Sat thing, I think we'll get the evidence that we need by the time night hits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dumb.

Go ahead and waste an inspection, lol. I keep missing votes, and I'm probably going to bow out to avoid a modkilling.

There's only a 50% chance something good could happen from this: the recovery of information regarding a sanitized body (Aerious?) or the killing of an Exalt member. 50% chance something bad could happen: Exalt kills them or they join Exalt.

I don't want to say it was either a bad or a good choice, due to the 50/50 factor. I'll just sit by and eagerly await the morning results.

I honestly think people should be quiet about 'det, inspect him or her!' because if the det follows your advice he's probably going to get roleblocked or the thin man is going to frame the person getting inspected. It's not a good idea to publicly discuss a blue's actions at the moment for those reasons. Keep that discussion in PMs imo.

There's only a 50% chance something good could happen from this: the recovery of information regarding a sanitized body (Aerious?) or the killing of an Exalt member. 50% chance something bad could happen: Exalt kills them or they join Exalt.

I don't want to say it was either a bad or a good choice, due to the 50/50 factor. I'll just sit by and eagerly await the morning results.

I honestly think people should be quiet about 'det, inspect him or her!' because if the det follows your advice he's probably going to get roleblocked or the thin man is going to frame the person getting inspected. It's not a good idea to publicly discuss a blue's actions at the moment for those reasons. Keep that discussion in PMs imo.

Perhaps, but you don't know if it's diversion or not. Perhaps they know the DT and they're using a public request to throw scum off. You never know. There are some pretty obvious inspection targets tonight.

You do know that we killed the roleblocker, right?

Perhaps, but you don't know if it's diversion or not. Perhaps they know the DT and they're using a public request to throw scum off. You never know. There are some pretty obvious inspection targets tonight.

I'm not buying this whole "I don't have time" excuse. I mean it's fine if it's legit and you really do have things going on, but I think that if you were being legit, you would at least do something to contribute in the time that you have on here. If you knew you didn't have time, and are using it as an excuse, you should have asked for a replacement earlier on. This is just my opinion though, I mean I don't know what's going on in your life.

You do know that we killed the roleblocker, right?

I don't want to assume that everything is the way it was listed in the first post. There were two doctors after all. I'm more worried about the thin man in this situation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back