• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lynch post and night phase isn't coming until tomorrow. Feloreena announced that in the Voting Thread a while ago.

CookingOkasan has reached majority and is set to be lynched (still waiting on Day Actions so I can't transition to the Night yet).

She has gone to bed now so sadly the Night post will not come up until sometime tomorrow.

Oh. So we're waiting.

Again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well at least its not her fault this time.

Hey, don't push it. You can insult me all you want but Feloreena has been a terrific host, and don't you dare say otherwise. There was a few hours delay on the post yesterday but she announced that in advance, so it was not a surprise to anyone, and she still sat there and put everything together at something like three o'clock in the morning for our sake. At the end of the day she is hosting this game for our enjoyment and the game has some very exciting and clever roles added to it - She's doing just as good of a job as anyone else does despite the fact that this is her first time hosting and she isn't getting any help from anyone; She does it all on her own. You have absolutely no right to complain or act ungrateful, so don't you ****ing dare..

U mad sataric u mad m8

Fel no offense to you. Your bf is just extraordinarily annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Besides, shes doing a better job os hosting than you ever could, I dont doubtthat.

U mad sataric u mad m8

Fel no offense to you. Your bf is just extraordinarily annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Besides, shes doing a better job os hosting than you ever could, I dont doubtthat.

How about we don't pick personal fights? Can we not get into this?

Pretty please.

Can we uhh... Take the salt to PMs or something guys? Let's not have get the mods involved a third time. :/

Yeah, I suggested that already but I'm quite finished with the conversation in any case - I think I got my point across already.

Oh trust me, we all got your point.

Id LOVE to hear everybody's thoughts on who they think is scum.

Pretty sure I discussed that with you last night, but new suspicions have arisen so I'll just say this: I don't trust a single soul who voted for Moron over Oka.

Pretty sure I discussed that with you last night, but new suspicions have arisen so I'll just say this: I don't trust a single soul who voted for Moron over Oka.

Ah true.

I don't get why people would vote for Moron, but tbh I think a lot of people are just stupid.

HE ADMITTED TO BEING THE CHRYSSALID. jfc

Ah true.

I don't get why people would vote for Moron, but tbh I think a lot of people are just stupid.

HE ADMITTED TO BEING THE CHRYSSALID. jfc

I wasn't here today but It's funny he admitted Chryssalid. I was going to talk about how he had a plan to pretend to be a Chryssalid and roleclaim to scum and yada yada (hard to explain) but I assumed he was actually the Chryssalid using this "plan" to find his scum mates. I want to actually congratulate Okasan because you might have gotten unlucky but you played really smart.

(no night post am I dead yet?)
(This has been a social experiment, I'm about to flip green townie)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(just kidding, I'm not)
(didn't play well, simply played)

If they vote for me they're probably not putting much effort into reading the thread. :/

I like how NikkiNikki voted for me after majority was reached on a person who admitted to being scum. Like what are you hoping to achieve with that? Are you going to say anything in the thread about it, even if it is just an avoid-modkill-vote?

I just wanted to point out that we should be weary of people trying to rush EXALT lynches. I feel Aliens should be our priority right now, and I find some people have said some things that are kinda suspicious, such as sid said a couple pages back (I'll try and find it later).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back