• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Well, Kyuby should've been modkilled by now... @_@

But let's wait before we start any bandwagon - I'm going to hear from the detectives sometimes today, so we'll see where that leads us.

giphy.gif

/popcorn

I haven't seen kyuby or Feloreeena post in a while. Or ccemuka

Mewmewmewm hasn't posted since the 27th yet she isn't on this list. o_O Interesting.

Do we have pro doctors or are mafia just not playing anymore? If you got a protection PM forward it in the thread or let someone you trust know so we can figure out what happened.

Mewmewmewm hasn't posted since the 27th yet she isn't on this list. o_O Interesting.

Do we have pro doctors or are mafia just not playing anymore? If you got a protection PM forward it in the thread or let someone you trust know so we can figure out what happened.

Um shes number 9 on the list?

Or Roleblockers.

I can't keep track of everybody.

Sorry i haven't been posting as much, again real life>mafia. Not to mention it was night so theres not too much to discuss. When i pm people i forget that not everyone can see it so even though i think i've posted i really haven't. I guess the doctors did good job last night considering no one got killed last night.

They haven't posted much, but Alise has contributed heavily through the IRC. :)

Would you be willing to let me and the other newcomers know the ways Alise has been helpful in IRC? As of right now, we only have what's in the thread to go off of.

Would you be willing to let me and the other newcomers know the ways Alise has been helpful in IRC? As of right now, we only have what's in the thread to go off of.

We've discussed a lot of stuff together and have kinda organized things. I mean, it's basically public knowledge I'm a school nurse and I know Elise' role, which I trust because there's been no counter claims. :)

i do not remember alise ever posting anything very useful. have they even posted lately?
I've only seen you post sporadically and it's usually to pin the blame on others or it's irrelevant. Why are you trying to call her out for something you've done too? Honestly I'm assuming that you're trying to mention other people without seeming mafia; however, I fos you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

inb4 fos = fingers of suspicion, I'm leaning on voting for him.

I've only seen you post sporadically and it's usually to pin the blame on others or it's irrelevant. Why are you trying to call her out for something you've done too? Honestly I'm assuming that you're trying to mention other people without seeming mafia; however, I fos you.

because i am still trying to learn the game, and now that i think i get it, i am trying to post something that is actually me "playing" the game
and since i still lack vocabulary, what is "fos"?

because i am still trying to learn the game, and now that i think i get it, i am trying to post something that is actually me "playing" the game
and since i still lack vocabulary, what is "fos"?
If that were the case you probably should have joined Newbie Maf instead of an actual, full game. It's suspicious because you are also an inactive who's only **** posted and there were no kills last night. A new player could easily be mafia and be using this as an excuse.

If that were the case you probably should have joined Newbie Maf instead of an actual, full game. It's suspicious because you are also an inactive who's only **** posted and there were no kills last night. A new player could easily be mafia and be using this as an excuse.

think your being a bit too harsh?

Back