• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I think I know what the observatory pass is... Possibly.
With the observeatory (just using this for point, I can spell) you may get into the observers chat? Or watch the town at night and find out who killed one person...

RIP our fallen town.

I guess the silver lining behind Minties's death is that there is probably a third party serial killer role in the game. With that in mind, we could be missing a hit as that was potentially 5 KP over the night, not counting vig shots. Anyone who took a hit should speak up.

Y half yu guys no leave wills?! >=P
We really need to prevent these bells from being transferred to the mafia. Please be cautious when voting for bell transfers!
You answered your own question.

ive been quiet on the thread bc ive mostly been talking to people off the thread
that and i didnt really have anything to say at night
sorry i just get nervous bc i dont wanna spam the thread and annoy everyone
See this is why a spammy thread is bad, it drives away people.

Regarding today's bellvote, I would really like the bells because I am Lloid and have no bells of my own, relying on donations from others. I don't want to ask for donations and I feel better about taking dead people's bells. Alternatively, I think Kaiaa has proved herself enough to be town and I would be happy to see the bells go to her.

It sucks that we've lost two blues already... Perhaps not so much of a bad thing that the Miller is gone though, Miller's can be a big problem for ddetectives.
From the role PMs of people who've died so far, it looks like it's pretty much confirmed that all of the townies start with 3 bells, to make up for them not being able to do anything special at night.

Slight adjustment to the Bell voting rules. Upon realization that reaching majority vote in 24 hours is quite unlikely, the Bells will now go to the player with the most votes when time is up, unless the winning vote is the Ocean. So be sure to vote in time if you want to influence the Bells! (~17 hours remaining from this post)

You answered your own question.

Wouldn't you say that it's possible to find someone you can trust though?

Kaiaa - Did you end up testing the items like you said you would? Like Karla said, there's a possible serial killer in the game which could bring the KP to 5. Did you role block somebody?

Ugh I fell asleep right before it was posted. R. I. P. Ashtot, Karen, Tom, and Minties.

Wouldn't you say that it's possible to find someone you can trust though?

Kaiaa - Did you end up testing the items like you said you would? Like Karla said, there's a possible serial killer in the game which could bring the KP to 5. Did you role block somebody?

I did but unfortunately, I did not roll block anyone last night :( I used the pitfall on Trundle. He doesn't seem to have any actions so I found that out at least.

I'll vote for Kaiaa to get the bells, I think, since she is pretty much the only person who I feel confident that she is town, based on the item situation from earlier. She can probably make better use of extra bells than if they go to anyone else who could potentially be mafia.

Woah.

RIP. Minties, Tom, Ashtot and Karen.

Also, I need to catch up with everything. New items, are we testing them or what?

I did but unfortunately, I did not roll block anyone last night :( I used the pitfall on Trundle. He doesn't seem to have any actions so I found that out at least.

What exactly does the pitfall tell you? And does combing it with a shovel do anything? I still don't get that.

What exactly does the pitfall tell you? And does combing it with a shovel do anything? I still don't get that.

The pitfall is an action blocker. With it you are trying to find out who has actions by using it on them. So basically you buy a shovel, the shovel allows you to bury an item (the item will say if it can be buried). You then buy the pitfall and at night you use: the shovel to bury: the pitfall. You don't have to use the shovel one night and the the pitfall the next.

Since no rolls were blocked last night and I was the only one who had a pitfall and shovel, I can assume that Trundle has no action.

I'd like to remind everybody that Kaiaa already used all of her Bells up, except for the 1 Bell she earned when she passed the Night phase. Six Bells are up for auction, and she wouldn't have enough to purchase the Observatory Pass, unless someone decides to donate to her of course.

I also don't want people claiming Townie and having 4 Bells just to win the auction. Keep the Mafia blind. Honestly I was a bit shocked that Karla roleclaimed Townie (Lloid's essentially a Townie), but he probably had his reasons. *shrugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

That said, I think Trundle could be Townie based on what Kaiaa says, not sure if he has 4 bells though.

rip ashtot minties tom and karen D:

So for bells I guess, maybe Karla or Kaiaa? If you think you need bells don't forget to speak up! O:

The new items are quite interesting, right now I'm thinking that the observatory gives you a free pass for a night or so where no actions can not be played on you or something?? Probably why it's so expensive. Like the bartender thing idk O:
And amazing machine, not sure T: and envelope some kind of letter system or messages?

I'm wondering if we should just throw them in the ocean. 6 Bells is a lot to accidentally give to the wrong person.

The pitfall is an action blocker. With it you are trying to find out who has actions by using it on them. So basically you buy a shovel, the shovel allows you to bury an item (the item will say if it can be buried). You then buy the pitfall and at night you use: the shovel to bury: the pitfall. You don't have to use the shovel one night and the the pitfall the next.

Since no rolls were blocked last night and I was the only one who had a pitfall and shovel, I can assume that Trundle has no action.

So basically if your pitfall blocks a role, Jubs will tell you just like a role blocker role, correct?

So for bells I guess, maybe Karla or Kaiaa? If you think you need bells don't forget to speak up! O:

Funny how you posted that right below the reason why you shouldn't give it to them. Kind of like the time when Kuma disregarded Gandalf's post about BBG in MMII just to "get things going" ;)

So basically if your pitfall blocks a role, Jubs will tell you just like a role blocker role, correct?

I'm assuming so. I know that maybe a couple people now have enough to try the pitfall/shovel combo on someone else this coming night so if they can confirm too that would be great.

Back