• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Wow so I come back to like 4 pages of nonsense

I am keeping my vote on TheCreeperHugz.
It is SO MUCH BETTER to lynch someone that doesn't contribute early on. At least Purpl posts and as the game progresses, we can deduce from posts and stuff.

About the safe claim thing, yes - mafia has a list - is Ankha a townie or even a role? No one knows , so stop picking on that. Also stop picking on whether someone calls Purpl a girl or whatever. This is mafia, not a grammar lesson. I do agree Purpl has been bandwagoning like crazy, but look at all the other people who have done the same. Yes I agree, overly defensive when accused, but I don't know his play style that well so I won't make a comment on that yet.

All I'm saying is that if the mafia kp is 4 (so 8 or maybe 7 mafia members) and we hit scum in our lynch today, then GREAT! The kp may or may not decrease, but it's so much better to get the people who won't reveal things about themselves (whether on purpose or accidental). Look at mm4, we hit scum early on , left with a bunch of inactives and NO LEAD WHATSOEVER on who was the remaining mafia. And so we kept lynching those who posted and quiet Dolby turned up as mafia. Just sayin'.

Lynch an inactive. We can deal with Purpl later if needed. If you feel like Purpl should be lynched convince me why, because tbh there is no evidence against anyone ATM and I am going to use this opportunity to eliminate someone that we will constantly be worried about due to a lack of posting for the rest of the game.

Wow so I come back to like 4 pages of nonsense

I am keeping my vote on TheCreeperHugz.
It is SO MUCH BETTER to lynch someone that doesn't contribute early on. At least Purpl posts and as the game progresses, we can deduce from posts and stuff.

About the safe claim thing, yes - mafia has a list - is Ankha a townie or even a role? No one knows , so stop picking on that. Also stop picking on whether someone calls Purpl a girl or whatever. This is mafia, not a grammar lesson. I do agree Purpl has been bandwagoning like crazy, but look at all the other people who have done the same. Yes I agree, overly defensive when accused, but I don't know his play style that well so I won't make a comment on that yet.

All I'm saying is that if the mafia kp is 4 (so 8 or maybe 7 mafia members) and we hit scum in our lynch today, then GREAT! The kp may or may not decrease, but it's so much better to get the people who won't reveal things about themselves (whether on purpose or accidental). Look at mm4, we hit scum early on , left with a bunch of inactives and NO LEAD WHATSOEVER on who was the remaining mafia. And so we kept lynching those who posted and quiet Dolby turned up as mafia. Just sayin'.

Lynch an inactive. We can deal with Purpl later if needed. If you feel like Purpl should be lynched convince me why, because tbh there is no evidence against anyone ATM and I am going to use this opportunity to eliminate someone that we will constantly be worried about due to a lack of posting for the rest of the game.

This is what I have been trying to say, thank you Karen

Here is why I think PurplPanda has been lynched.
While at the primary accusation, there was very little to go off of for Purple, there surely is now. If Purpl would have kept his mouth shut, he would have been fine, but watch how he replies. He is always on edge in the posts, with not very pro-town behavior with the whole wanting day to end thing and trying to rush a lynch. Also, when even being slightly mentioned, he goes off and either defends himself with poor logic (digging his hole deeper), or tries to shift the blame quickly onto someone else when the first isn't working.
Purpl was quick to jump to the newest voting trend without posting much reasoning but more just being a "yes-man". He recently switched who he wants to lynch from TheCreeperHugz to himself to TheCreeperHugz to Horus and then pally once or twice between those. To me, it's quite obvious that he is frantic to get any votes and discussion off of him as soon as possible. He also suggested no lynch, which no one in their right mind would suggest.
His post organization from earlier in the game is quite similar to how it was in his two posts in Mini Mafia IV, where he was mafia. When accused in Mafia VI, as a blue role, he was always super quiet and didn't bother to defend himself because "he was going to be lynched anyways", which doesn't really make any sense at all, considering that's the whole point of defending in the first place. If he was going to be lynched anyway in that game, there would be no difference in this one.

And that is why I believe we should lynch PurplPanda.

Wow okay finally all 55 pages have been read through!

Alright so.

I attempted to make notes as I read through the thread, and here is what I think to be the most important and relevant to talk about.

TCH has constantly been accused of creeping the thread, and to defend him/herself they stated that they fell asleep with the tab open.
If memory serves correctly, Trundle brought up the point that if THC really did fall asleep, they would've been logged out.

Also, to however has been accusing TCH did you check the times? I do believe that TBT profiles show the last time you were active.

With regards to Purpl, I'm just confused. Is that panic posting? Or is that just them being overly sensitive and defensive?

Here is why I think PurplPanda has been lynched.
While at the primary accusation, there was very little to go off of for Purple, there surely is now. If Purpl would have kept his mouth shut, he would have been fine, but watch how he replies. He is always on edge in the posts, with not very pro-town behavior with the whole wanting day to end thing and trying to rush a lynch. Also, when even being slightly mentioned, he goes off and either defends himself with poor logic (digging his hole deeper), or tries to shift the blame quickly onto someone else when the first isn't working.
Purpl was quick to jump to the newest voting trend without posting much reasoning but more just being a "yes-man". He recently switched who he wants to lynch from TheCreeperHugz to himself to TheCreeperHugz to Horus and then pally once or twice between those. To me, it's quite obvious that he is frantic to get any votes and discussion off of him as soon as possible. He also suggested no lynch, which no one in their right mind would suggest.
His post organization from earlier in the game is quite similar to how it was in his two posts in Mini Mafia IV, where he was mafia. When accused in Mafia VI, as a blue role, he was always super quiet and didn't bother to defend himself because "he was going to be lynched anyways", which doesn't really make any sense at all, considering that's the whole point of defending in the first place. If he was going to be lynched anyway in that game, there would be no difference in this one.

And that is why I believe we should lynch PurplPanda.

HOLD UP
Are you saying "he should have kept his mouth shut?"
So, you want everyone to be quiet and never post anything that disgarees with you so we get no where?????
Sounds very mafia like..Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, when has he stated he just was rushing the day and wanted it to end?

HOLD UP
So, you want everyone to be quiet and never post anything that disgarees with you so we get no where?????

No. That is not what Trundle meant at all.

@Trundle:
The thing is that Mafia VI was Purpls first game as well as mine. I know I kept quiet that game because I was still learning the mechanics; and. I'm sure he was too. You can't really base it off that. But I see what you are saying.

what the hell happened to the thread

Lynn was very active in the first few pages.
Fine then. I really honestly don't even care if you lynch me, because I am a townie. I highly doubt I'll be lynched anyways, and I have a habit of getting defensive.
At this point, I want you to lynch me.
why do you want to be lynched ?? why would you ever say that??? if youre town you should never ever say you want to be lynched??? i dont understand why you made a defense when you only had one vote for you? im sorry but you really screwed up here.

Agreed. Sorry Purpl, but we need someone lynched
This is what I have been trying to say, thank you Karen
im really confused by your first quote because you were all for defending purpl then you back down and say someone needs to be lynched?? and then you go back to defending purpl? im really confused by you.

HOLD UP
umm no he meant that if purpl didnt post his defense then he wouldnt have been even brought up for lynching?? where did you get that from

what the hell happened to the thread

why do you want to be lynched ?? why would you ever say that??? if youre town you should never ever say you want to be lynched??? i dont understand why you made a defense when you only had one vote for you? im sorry but you really screwed up here.

im really confused by your first quote because you were all for defending purpl then you back down and say someone needs to be lynched?? and then you go back to defending purpl? im really confused by you.

umm no he meant that if purpl didnt post his defense then he wouldnt have been even brought up for lynching?? where did you get that from

Someone needs to be lynched, I didnt mean it had to be him, but I disagreed with no lynch. He defended because he was suspected

No. That is not what Trundle meant at all.

@Trundle:
The thing is that Mafia VI was Purpls first game as well as mine. I know I kept quiet that game because I was still learning the mechanics; and. I'm sure he was too. You can't really base it off that. But I see what you are saying.

The thing is, Purpl is acting scummy while TCH is just being inactive. I would rather try and lynch scum than lynch an inactive.

The thing is, Purpl is acting scummy while TCH is just being inactive. I would rather try and lynch scum than lynch an inactive.

Here's what I think:
Right now, could you guarantee 100% that Purpl is mafia? Probably not. So I say wait a day or two to figure out Purpl and decide from there. Which we can do, because he actually POSTS!
Why should we lynch an inactive the first day? Since they are INACTIVE, whether they are town or mafia - it is the same thing. They don't contribute and whether they are alive or dead; it won't benefit us. We need them gone because they are a distraction. Haven't we learned enough from mm4?
To sum it up: I am willing to risk lynching an inactive whether they are town or mafia since it makes no substantial difference. I am not willing to risk lynching an active who we are still not sure whether they are town or not.
(This only applies on the first day, btw).

However, if another person other than Trundle and Ashtot can come up with a post about PurplPanda, I am willing to change my vote.

Here's what I think:
Right now, could you guarantee 100% that Purpl is mafia? Probably not. So I say wait a day or two to figure out Purpl and decide from there. Which we can do, because he actually POSTS!
Why should we lynch an inactive the first day? Since they are INACTIVE, whether they are town or mafia - it is the same thing. They don't contribute and whether they are alive or dead; it won't benefit us. We need them gone because they are a distraction. Haven't we learned enough from mm4?
To sum it up: I am willing to risk lynching an inactive whether they are town or mafia since it makes no substantial difference. I am not willing to risk lynching an active who we are still not sure whether they are town or not.

However, if another person other than Trundle and Ashtot can come up with a post about PurplPanda, I am willing to change my vote.

Meh, I guess we just have different opinions. And Trundle already posted against Purpl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think anybody else will.

I would but I am not good at writing paragraphs. But I'll try. He changed his vote at least 5 times 2-3 of which were bandwagon votes. He even said for us to lynch him. She is also being a distraction. Distractions are way worse than inactives. That is why we lynched ashtot day 1 in mm3.

Here's what I think:

Purpl sure as hell is being more of a distraction than anyone else up for lynching. You think he won't linger in our minds for the next several days? I'd bet the opposite will prove to be true.

I would have changed my vote, but since you guys are brothers I want another opinion :p

Look, I have barely even communicated with my brother over the course of this game. The fact that we have the same opinion on one thing doesn't mean we're wrong or stupid for sharing an opinion, more than just us voted for Purpl already. You could bring up the same point about the chatzy group, BBG and BL, and others. Trundle doesn't even trust me anymore because I fooled him in V so it's kinda pointless anyway. This wasn't really directed at you Karen I'm just sick of people blowing us off because we're siblings.

Yes. Yes I do. It has lots of lies but I trust Purpl.

I'm afraid if you're wrong about purpl you're in for the next batch of lynches whether you know he's mafia or not. You better be sure you really trust him.

Exactly, because the inactives might be modkilled anyway right (that's how it works right?)? We don't want to be wasting a lynch on someone who isn't very active.

Back