• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Since we're all at a stalemate, I think we should all vote No Lynch. This would allow whoever wanted to to rolecheck or kill me, one of which will happen. This would also allow actual, hard, evidence to surface.

We need to narrow down our list of suspects. :[ No lynch would be wasting the opportunity. :[

also i'm confused you said you wanted to be lynched.. but you also voted for pally? and now you want no lynch?? what :{

I MAY OR MAY NOT BE TOWN

LYNCH MAKKINE

/DAY1

[COLOR="#FFFFF"]I'm totes mafia[/COLOR]
TOM, YOUR POST IS TOO BIG AND HAS OFFENDED ME, MY EYES, AND MY FRIEND TINA. NEXT TIME DO REFRAIN FROM SUCH BEHAVIOR.

Brought to you by Tina

<Tinaa> someone yell at tom for me. his post hurts my eyes. ty.

Listen here you lil' ****

Why don't you go put more of your hats from your fedora museum and put them in the MLP section of your Target so you can take pictures and laugh like a hyena on drugs until we lynch you

LBjffOX.jpg

I'll have you know that I live with certain principles. One being destroy Kayla as much as possible. So when Minties came to me with her suspicions, I went with it

Let's not forget your great Gallows over Dolby lynch though
All of Horus' replies. Absolutely useless.

We need to narrow down our list of suspects. :[ No lynch would be wasting the opportunity. :[

also i'm confused you said you wanted to be lynched.. but you also voted for pally? and now you want no lynch?? what :{
She said that she was busy, which I understand. I placed my vote for her before I saw her post. No Lynch wouldn't kill anyone, and you're not lowering mafia KP by killing me.

Many people have posted very useless stuff, yet you guys suspect the PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY ONLINE AND POSTING.
Seriously, LOOK AT TCH and Horus!

I am so lost. Purpl, if you turn green, I'm sorry, but the evidence against you is overwhelming.

Horus always does that. It's common Horus behavior for him to do that as town. As mafia, he's very quiet and says literally nothing. He doesn't like Day 1 and overall has a belief that mafia should not be taken so seriously. He isn't mafia. You're looking pretty desperate right now, Purpl, throwing whatever names you can anywhere. Please just go back to voting for yourself.

She said that she was busy, which I understand. I placed my vote for her before I saw her post. No Lynch wouldn't kill anyone, and you're not lowering mafia KP by killing me.

I didn't even say anything about Mafia KP in my post to you?? I talked about narrowing down the list of suspects

Kit (and PurplPanda) people have said the ##VOTE: thing in main threads since like the beginning. It's a thing people do just to show that they think you're mafia :L it doesn't matter that they posted it here as long as they also do it in the main one, which they do :l

I didn't even say anything about Mafia KP in my post to you?? I talked about narrowing down the list of suspects

Kit (and PurplPanda) people have said the ##VOTE: thing in main threads since like the beginning. It's a thing people do just to show that they think you're mafia :L it doesn't matter that they posted it here as long as they also do it in the main one, which they do :l
I was commenting that he put his name in red! Next time I'll add that in my reply

Back