• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

If there were safe claims, we'd see multiple instances of the Vigilante role description, in which there are two possible names for it. That isn't the case, so if somebody claims something that the name isn't in the role list, they're lying.

i'm saying that mafia could have ruby the vig as a safe claim

No counterclaims =/= Apple is confirmed Detective. Detective could just not exist, and with there being a likely Oracle, Apple could have gotten a lucky guess with his claim, knowing that Oracle was in the game.

THERE ARE NO SAFE CLAIMS. ALL THE POSSIBLE CLAIMS ARE IN THE SECOND POST WITH THE ROLES.

I was thinking safe claims could be unclaimed names from the list of role names in 2nd post.

So basically if someone claims a name that isn't in the second post, it's 100% a safe claim?

That's stupid, and it just confirms Mafia if they even try to claim at all lol.

no, thats not what i meant.

they claim a role that is listed in OP, but it doesn't exist as in no one actually holds it.

for example there are two vigs. maf could have ruby the vig as a safe claim since i have rhodonite and afaik no one has ruby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was thinking safe claims could be unclaimed names from the list of role names in 2nd post.

thats a muuuch better way of saying what i wanted to say. thanks haha

btw what's the majority? if someone swoops in and vote trundle and hits majority will I get modkilled? lol because I havent casted a vote yet. rip

well I said Was going to look at votes and stuff, but then I passed out.... I'm sorry guys but its been a rough past few days and from what I can tell we already talked about the main flip-flops that seem out of character.

I'm sketchy voting for a claimed detective, but i mean all of it doesn't add up. There are way too many PRs if his claim is true and 2 investigative roles is OP as hell(although two investigative roles would mean a GF for sure) and I'm scared to see what powers mafia has, in regards to convo when I left @dolby I realize 1-shot jailer is a very weak and strange town protective role, but it IS one.

Apple's the type to have some genuine AtE if he is sussed. In paper mario all of his posts eventually started saying like "i'm bad" or "lynch me i've played bad", but here he isn't like that at all. I don't think he has owned up to how bad of a mistake this was once and I think its because he wanted to put in one last ditch effort to save himself. Also look how he claimed in Paper mario, he was so early and under no pressure to do it then (granted it was a different situation obviously) but I don't think he would've waited this long in this game if he actually had town's best interest in mind, I think he was saving it to do it closer to EoD for shock value so people just sheep and vote anyone else.

The thing that is unnerving me is if trundle flips scum, where did he get the idea to claim detective, especially after he knew there was an oracle? Its so specific and I don't think I've seen anyone claim a PR as scum before on TBT and it actually work out

Okay, did some work in the second post and I figured out something interesting...

Right now we're at the point where the general consensus is two Neutrals (Kat and Byngo, who claimed Unlynched and Jester, respectively). This could be a lie, but I digress.

That leaves us with 13 total Town, and 5 total Mafia. Looking at the Town, we have a total of 17 Role Names.

Why is this significant? This means that either A) Mafia cannot have safe claims, due to there not being enough Town role names to make up for such claims, OR B) Kat and/or Byngo are lying about their claims.

Meaning, I could potentially be wrong about there not being safe claims, but if I am, that means at least one of Kat and Byngo are guaranteed to be lying (and my principle, is confirmed Mafia), since that would then allow enough Townsfolk to allow each Mafia member to have a safe claim.

Personally? I'm doubting my own opinion on safe claims based on this information, and am now more inclined to believe the latter situation, in which either Kat or Byngo must be lying about their claim in order to allow for safe claims to even exist at all.

Tl;dr - Two neutrals and safe claims cannot coexist in this game. This means either there aren't safe claims, or there are, and at least one of Kat and Byngo is Mafia.

well I said Was going to look at votes and stuff, but then I passed out.... I'm sorry guys but its been a rough past few days and from what I can tell we already talked about the main flip-flops that seem out of character.

I'm sketchy voting for a claimed detective, but i mean all of it doesn't add up. There are way too many PRs if his claim is true and 2 investigative roles is OP as hell(although two investigative roles would mean a GF for sure) and I'm scared to see what powers mafia has, in regards to convo when I left @dolby I realize 1-shot jailer is a very weak and strange town protective role, but it IS one.

Apple's the type to have some genuine AtE if he is sussed. In paper mario all of his posts eventually started saying like "i'm bad" or "lynch me i've played bad", but here he isn't like that at all. I don't think he has owned up to how bad of a mistake this was once and I think its because he wanted to put in one last ditch effort to save himself. Also look how he claimed in Paper mario, he was so early and under no pressure to do it then (granted it was a different situation obviously) but I don't think he would've waited this long in this game if he actually had town's best interest in mind, I think he was saving it to do it closer to EoD for shock value so people just sheep and vote anyone else.

The thing that is unnerving me is if trundle flips scum, where did he get the idea to claim detective, especially after he knew there was an oracle? Its so specific and I don't think I've seen anyone claim a PR as scum before on TBT and it actually work out

@Toad he was saying that he was playing poorly yesterday.... and he has AtE at one point or another, paling people idiots and what not.

Back