• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

so let me get this straight, the 2 vigs are shooting someone from heyden's suggested list, and then posting who they shot last minute. then we'll figure that out to see who's scum?

what if tardis just shoots a potential townie from heyden's list and says he didn't know better when he did BC he's maf (and he can't shoot his scummates either obviously)? are we still lynching him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait nvm ignore the second part, it specifies how they die I think.

Have a cop inspect me, a vig shoot me, or qhatever it takes to prove my claim. I dont have time to read the thread, only a quicknlook at my BW. Im literally using my 3ds for this bc i dont have acess to my computer and my phone is broken. i can try answering qhatever cases anyone has on me tomrrow, but now is a baf time

Note to self: never party and mafia again.

We can assume Daniel was intoxicated. So, the people that voted for him did not have a very valid reason to at the time because he was not able to defend himself properly.
Daniels post was at 11:10 pm est. the people that voted for him after that were miharu, oath, Dolby, Tardis, and Hayden.
There are 2 if not 3 scum in this list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We give Tardis 3 people and he can pick.
Cad, Ayaya and Clam? imo

don't listen to this @vigs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait no maybe listen to the oath one. If oath is town Hayden is scum. If oath is scum Hayden is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But he could be bussing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if we just lynched tardis everything would have been ok

How did no one bring this up last night?

We can assume Daniel was intoxicated. So, the people that voted for him did not have a very valid reason to at the time because he was not able to defend himself properly.
Daniels post was at 11:10 pm est. the people that voted for him after that were miharu, oath, Dolby, Tardis, and Hayden.
There are 2 if not 3 scum in this list.

See, I voted for Daniel at 11:41 PM, Heyden at 11:37PM, Dolby at 11:42PM, and Miharu at 11:16PM. Tardis didn't vote for him, what are you talking about.

I, along with Dolby and Heyden, all voted for Daniel after 11:34PM when he made this post

God I give up, voting myself and just hope my death helps you guys find the other scum in the 2 vig claims

It appeared to be a slip. This is a valid reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did no one bring this up last night?

Are you saying that somehow shiida knew that Daniel would flip vet?

He was drunk.
And great that chops down the list to 4
And if godfather shows up before Dolby is killed he's clear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She said she would rather lynch claimed vig.

He was drunk.
And great that chops down the list to 4
And if godfather shows up before Dolby is killed he's clear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She said she would rather lynch claimed vig.

Yes, he was drunk. Lowered inhibitions would result in a greater likelihood to say things that you wouldn't normally say. Like a mafia slip.

See, I do get that it's somewhat suspicious to lynch a claimed vig, and I myself wouldn't start a lynch on either of them until we had something semi-concrete that proves one is lying. It just seemed like she was going along with the popular theory that Tardis is lynching about the vig claim.

tbh I still stand by daniels lynch, he was unconfirmable and I don't think I could get out of my tunnel on him cause he never really gave me a reason to

tbh I still stand by daniels lynch, he was unconfirmable and I don't think I could get out of my tunnel on him cause he never really gave me a reason to

Yea I guess but I kinda feel bad.

i see you got your tunnel vision back smh. i can already tell that if I do live to d3 you're gonna give me a ****ing headache.

this reminds me of when tom said I was tunneling him lol

Tom said I was tunneling him when I wasn't, alexi says crys is tunneling her when they aren't

Weren't you tunnelling him though? I still haven't read that far back, but he did get lynched.

And I mean, you just said you tunnelled and would have continued to do so on Daniel.

Oh I guess we're all claiming now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why is oath joining? Wasn't he in spoiler obs?

minties said not to discuss it. but no obs was not spoiler

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two days in a row everyone voted? That must be a new record.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae vig yourself to keep the prophecy going :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath is either blue or scum becuase he doesn't get townie

why would you say this
cory pls

no based on his vote
you're getting pretty mad about it tho so i may be on the right track

i'm not getting mad, literally just waking up & i'm just trying to see where the sus came from. but i get it now

Back