• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

You have got to be kidding me..

100% mad. Not going to lie. Why the **** would you vote for yourself? There was time to change it. ARGH.

Tardis, Tae, shoot someone tonight who isn't clear and also fairly suspected, but please don't shoot eachother

Seems everyone was here and are gone. Silence had bestow us. Betrayed by the shepard, the sheep look around in confusion not knowing what to do.

And also, arrange to be on two minutes before the deadline and tell us who you shot

Seems everyone was here and are gone. Silence had bestow us. Betrayed by the shepard, the sheep look around in confusion not knowing what to do.

>Inb4 Entropy was the scum pulling the strings all along..

And no, I'm not friggin' Mafia.

seriously daniel. really disappointed in you right now. there was an hour to fight it/sway the votes.

also I agree with Dolby that confirmation with vig's 1-2 mins before on who you shot.

lmao omg im dying.

Final post:
Thanks Zar for hosting and the others for playing with me. I would actually come home earlier so I could be here for deadlines. This game probably stopped me from staying late and doing some really stupid stuff. I also learned to go easy on ghe parties. Thanks for the game, it was nice. :)

seriously daniel. really disappointed in you right now. there was an hour to fight it/sway the votes.

also I agree with Dolby that confirmation with vig's 1-2 mins before on who you shot.

lmao omg im dying.
if someone doesn't shoot my imposter I'm gonna be very Blue and sad.

Back