• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

So I take it you're convinced that the other people who voted Daniel around the time I did are scum then?

I unvoted Daniel pending meta analysis and later determined it was likely that he was scum. What you're saying in your post that he slipped is wrong. It could have easily been referring to the Tom lynch yesterday, with the surviving scum being the other scum that he refers to

I unvoted Daniel pending meta analysis and later determined it was likely that he was scum. What you're saying in your post that he slipped is wrong. It could have easily been referring to the Tom lynch yesterday, with the surviving scum being the other scum that he refers to

You unvoted him at 11:28PM before the slip, and then voted him 11:42PM after the slip.

What I really think is interesting is how you came in at the eleventh hour with your meta analysis.

Like, your post

Ok, this is just how scum Daniel acts, just that he is being less active in this game. I'm theorizing that it may be because of the amount of events that he has to go to.

Wow, nice theory. Even though that's what he explicitly said. This is fluff.

His switch from Cadbberry to Ayaya almost immediately makes no sense and in his "case" on Ayaya he completely contradicts himself (e.g. stating that he's coasting, then providing multiple reads posts from Ayaya). Veteran is an easy role to claim as scum. Moreover, it is as good a claim as doctor to scum, as it gives them value while not being directly provable. We can prove our other lynch target (Tardis) tonight.
And he's pretty much rolling over

I assume your post you refer to is this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...itan-Day-Two&p=6590453&highlight=#post6590453

I find it interesting you clock him for making a post after he coasts. You can make a post on someone and still have that post be hypocritical.

Weren't you tunnelling him though? I still haven't read that far back, but he did get lynched.

And I mean, you just said you tunnelled and would have continued to do so on Daniel.

tunneling=not focusing on any other players
which I did not do d1

but I did with Daniel

what's your point lol

Uh...Oath, last night you said it wasn't even a slip so how can you justify voting for Daniel where this
Call me Daniel said:
Are there even enough people to change my lymch domt think so

GG now Scum knows there targets arent vets anymore whether or not im lymvh

God I give up, voting myself and just hope my death helps you guys find the other scum in the 2 vig claims

is as a slip when at 11:37 you said this, 3 minutes after that post:
oath2order said:
oh my god

"the other scum"

There's no way that's a slip though, that's got to be just poor wording.

but at 11:41 like you said, you voted for him saying this:
oath2order said:
##VOTE: Call me Daniel

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean if anything that's a slip
That's a pretty quick change of heart in five minutes and no posts in between.

Alexi?

She was defensive of me for no particular reason, which is really out of character for anybody.

eh I wouldn't really say defensive. just when someone I'm sus of gets replaced they go to null for me. so I didn't get why Cory was already so sus of you. hence the "i get it now"

i really gotta stop replying to everyones posts as I catch up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh...Oath, last night you said it wasn't even a slip so how can you justify voting for Daniel where this

this is interesting.

Occam's razor

Back